2.90 star(s) 9 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ShaggysPower-0.0.8Fix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

-GOTTI-

May 2, 2023
...Standout... distinguishes itself... leading a pack of the creators... pack overflowing with dolts...

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
Hey, does anyone had issues starting Halloween add on with the current version or I'm big dumb-dumb? I've started quest, bought 10 candy sets and waited till evening and nothing, I wouldn't be surprised if I did something wrong.

NomoreFin

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Are there any actual sex scenes with Velma or Daphne?
I'm unlikely to get around to developing their story until version 0.0.9 at the earliest.
But you can check out my first draft.
I was just learning to draw then, but there are plenty of scenes with Velma.

• Wow
Reactions: Cthulhu20 and 0pis

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
I'm unlikely to get around to developing their story until version 0.0.9 at the earliest.
But you can check out my first draft.
I was just learning to draw then, but there are plenty of scenes with Velma.
Mega
Wait it is Velma's nightmare game?

NomoreFin

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Hey, does anyone had issues starting Halloween add on with the current version or I'm big dumb-dumb? I've started quest, bought 10 candy sets and waited till evening and nothing, I wouldn't be surprised if I did something wrong.
I seem to have missed a bug there, since you are the second person to post about problems in this scene.
I'll check it out for the next update.
0.0.8.1 is almost done, but I haven't touched that scene since 0.0.6 - it worked then, but I've rewritten the engine a lot since then.

Reactions: 0pis

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Well actually in this update I'm adding a sex scene with a succubus and a couple quests, but there are a lot of changes to the code too, so it's not a bad choice.
Well, can you profit that you're working on the code to learn about ed screens, so the player don't end in random part of the code if he click outside of an imagebutton ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And also about d screens, so you don't pass your time showing and hiding part of the UI ?

The game is interesting, the art not bad, but there's way too many bugs and inconstancy. Like by example the succubus starting to intervene before you bounded by saying her name.

Reactions: NomoreFin

UsuiTkumi

Nov 8, 2021
Hey guys does it have a walkthrough I'm just that dumb, I can't understand how to play this . Sumimasen sorry

Even though I have 10/10 intelligence and can read the note at the vault still couldn't open even with the correct password 45152

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes