Ren'Py Shakai Seikatsu [v0.9.0] [Pervert World]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner (1).png

Overview:
Shakai Seikatsu is an adult harem visual novel game with visual novel and dating simulator elements. After the tragic death of your parents you find yourself depressed and without the will to live, After the death of your parents, your best friend helps you to move on with your life and re-enter high school where you will find many events and reunions with old friends.

Thread updated: 2024-03-22
Release date: 2024-03-15
Developer: Pervert world - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.9.0
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developers' Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

hc34.jpg v708.jpg CharaStudio-2023-09-15-10-52-27-Render.jpg CharaStudio-2023-11-17-00-33-05-Render.png CharaStudio-2023-11-18-23-48-57-Render.png akane_e_5_136.jpg v580x6.jpg edai_1_16.jpg pasillo6_night.jpg 2023-11-11T17-55-43.gif 2023-12-16T00-35-59.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
Why does everyone want to make a sandbox where you need to balance all these traits? Not only is your sandbox empty, but I have to repeat a bunch of empty interactions until a variable says "Okay NOW you can see a hand holding scene between the MC and this love interest that has no personality beyond liking the MC."

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
but your life will take a turn that you would have never imagined.
3DGC, Anime, Dating simulator, Exhibitionism, Handjob, Harem, Male Protagonist, Masturbation, Mobile game, Sandbox, School Setting

49ca271f-371c-45ad-8e9e-ae07dd47883c_text.gif

So, it would be nice to know if fetishes/kinks are avoidable (they don't happen according to player choice) skippable (they happen but the player doesn't see the scene) or maybe forced by plot?
Btw no loli tag with those characters? :unsure:

EDIT:

Anyways good luck.

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2019
Should we tell em that those two don't go together?

That planned tag is a great way to get the harem demographic to avoid the game though :KEK:
It seems like a trend lately, not the first game that adds the NTR tag to the game, it also does not help that no more information is given after, you would think that after the massive ammount of backlash and shitposting that happened almost every time before peaple would learn not to mix harems with NTR.

Nov 7, 2017
To help people with the ntr tag. Looked at the itch comments

Person: Dev,what kind of Ntr are you referring to? Netorare,Netorase or Netori?

Dev: If you answer me I will answer your question, what type do you like?

Person: hahaha ok, first I must say that, it's your game so add the content that you like, if someone likes it they will follow you, leaving that aside I only like Netori,I'm not interested in Netorase (sharing) and much less in Netorare (not interested in following the story of a cuck loser Mc, nothing against anyone who likes said content)

Dev: Well, we'll see how the story develops, but I'm telling you right now that the protagonist is no asshole.

So looks like player would be cucked with an answer like that. So have fun if that is your thing.

Oct 10, 2019
To help people with the ntr tag. Looked at the itch comments

Person: Dev,what kind of Ntr are you referring to? Netorare,Netorase or Netori?

Dev: If you answer me I will answer your question, what type do you like?

Person: hahaha ok, first I must say that, it's your game so add the content that you like, if someone likes it they will follow you, leaving that aside I only like Netori,I'm not interested in Netorase (sharing) and much less in Netorare (not interested in following the story of a cuck loser Mc, nothing against anyone who likes said content)

Dev: Well, we'll see how the story develops, but I'm telling you right now that the protagonist is no asshole.

So looks like player would be cucked with an answer like that. So have fun if that is your thing.
To me this answer means that it is not decided yet and the dev is just covering as much ground as possible by just adding all possible tags to attract as many peaple as possible, the story is probably not decided and it will most likely be heavily influenced by the supporters, the dev does not seem to realize that appealing to one side will alienate the other, someone should probably tell them,

the protagonist not being an asshole does not necessarily mean that he will be a cuck but the main problem is clearly that the dev has not decided yet and is waiting to see what content the supporters want.

Perverted world

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2022
To me this answer means that it is not decided yet and the dev is just covering as much ground as possible by just adding all possible tags to attract as many peaple as possible, the story is probably not decided and it will most likely be heavily influenced by the supporters, the dev does not seem to realize that appealing to one side will alienate the other, someone should probably tell them,

the protagonist not being an asshole does not necessarily mean that he will be a cuck but the main problem is clearly that the dev has not decided yet and is waiting to see what content the supporters want.
Hello this is the developer of the game, you are very right in your words, I'm just testing how the followers behave in different terrains to check if they like it or not.

PS: I wasn't planning to add NTR in my game.

LazyBloodlines

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
Hello this is the developer of the game, you are very right in your words, I'm just testing how the followers behave in different terrains to check if they like it or not.

You can open a ticket and ask for the thread's ownership.

Also, based on what you said here and the deleted post on your Itch.io page, I'll remove the NTR tag from the overview since it seems it's no longer planned.

Oct 10, 2019

Then as general advice I can tell you that you should not have put it in the planned tags, if the original plan was to not add it then putting in the planned tags is only going to alienate your main audience, harem and NTR absolutely do not mix well and you do not really need to experiment to see that, I personally hate NTR, the sole mention of a sexual interaction that does not involve the MC goes from something I consider meaningless to even ruining the whole game for me, any sexual interaction not involving the MC is NTR if it involves a LI or meaningless and possibly disturbing if not,

of course my stance is very extreme, but the general consensus is that NTR and harems do not mix well, if you really did not plan to add it in then I can tell you that the true NTR fans would probably also not like it because it would not be enough, so pleasing both is not an option.

I usually just ignore games with the NTR tag, this one has it in planned so I was about to ignore this as well, and like me many other harem fans are just going to immediatly ignore you if they see that so it would be better to remove it, or go all in on it, you can have one or the other, but you cannot have both.

P.S. you sould apply for game dev tag

Perverted world

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2022
You can open a ticket and ask for the thread's ownership.

Also, based on what you said here and the deleted post on your Itch.io page, I'll remove the NTR tag from the overview since it seems it's no longer planned.
I would be very grateful if you could remove the NTR tag, as for the ticket I prefer someone else to handle this thread, I am not very knowledgeable about this page and how it works, so you can relax.

Reactions: LazyBloodlines

Perverted world

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2022
Then as general advice I can tell you that you should not have put it in the planned tags, if the original plan was to not add it then putting in the planned tags is only going to alienate your main audience, harem and NTR absolutely do not mix well and you do not really need to experiment to see that, I personally hate NTR, the sole mention of a sexual interaction that does not involve the MC goes from something I consider meaningless to even ruining the whole game for me, any sexual interaction not involving the MC is NTR if it involves a LI or meaningless and possibly disturbing if not,

of course my stance is very extreme, but the general consensus is that NTR and harems do not mix well, if you really did not plan to add it in then I can tell you that the true NTR fans would probably also not like it because it would not be enough, so pleasing both is not an option.

I usually just ignore games with the NTR tag, this one has it in planned so I was about to ignore this as well, and like me many other harem fans are just going to immediatly ignore you if they see that so it would be better to remove it, or go all in on it, you can have one or the other, but you cannot have both.

P.S. you sould apply for game dev tag
1: I know very well what tastes so they don't mix.
2: I was not personally the one who put the labels
3: I don't know how this page works, I would like to learn how to use it.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote