3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Atepomarus

Dec 28, 2017
Just like in Double Homework, you play to a certain chapter, but never get to finish & the last few episodes were behind the pay wall & us POOR folk will never be able to see how the game end.

Reactions: mike mcrae

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
Hey, I just started a game and I had no option to change MC name, Leah is referring to me as "Player". Can somebody wth eyes and half a brain point me in the right direction, please?

Déshonorée

Nov 12, 2017
Well there's your problem. You assumed that the platinum scenes are animated but in fact they are not. Only main story scenes are animated.
Lol there's not any problem don't be fanboy you know what I mean and I didn't say the devs are scammer. Chill XD

Prj3tC

Feb 8, 2020
Damn! I've hoped, that the devs ceased to develop games after the clusterf* ending of DFD.
Good luck to the fans! :cautious:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
So I assume this game is made in the same dreadful engine as DfD? What I remember form that one was that you couldn't skip, so different paths were a chore.
It's a new iteration of their engine, with most of typical features, skipping included.

That said, there's very little in term of actual paths and they dovetail anyway.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
only paths on this is who to invite on masquerade party and even that doesn't/shouldn't matter much in long run (aka mc still gets pussy from girls not invited).

Reactions: ffive

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
only paths on this is who to invite on masquerade party and even that doesn't/shouldn't matter much in long run (aka mc still gets pussy from girls not invited).
There's also a decision whether to blame your ex or not, but if am not mistaken she's released after a while anyway.

memextrap

Oct 25, 2022
thinking to sub this game, how well are the scenes animated if anyone pls tell? Smooth or just back and forth jittery loop like in the game misfits
also looking at school settings tag, are there scenes in uniform as well? I dont like just fully naked scenes so scenes in uniforms are present?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
thinking to sub this game, how well are the scenes animated if anyone pls tell? Smooth or just back and forth jittery loop like in the game misfits
You can download the game and check out sex scenes in early episodes which don't require subscription to play. This was you can decide whether they meet your quality expectations.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
is there a walkthrough for this game guys?
More or less kinetic in the opening chapters. So far the only choices I've seen that made any real difference have come in the updates after the Halloween party - at least the decision of whether to go the party solo or with someone hasn't really had any impact that I've noted since that time, only the choices concerning Emily and the cheer girl choice more recently, have seemed to have any real impacts.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
what is the cheat code?
"Cheatcode:"

"galleryunlock": "All scenes in the Gallery have been unlocked!",
"galleryunlockfree": "All free scenes in the Gallery have been unlocked!",
"allepisodes": "All episodes have been unlocked!
"unlocksex": "All sex scenes will be available in the selected episode, regardless of previous choices.",
"ep5partymenu": "Quickly replay the Halloween party selecting any companion you want.",

Also use the Patreon chapters and Platinum Bonus Scenes patch - for all scenes.

Note: - To use the "allepisodes" cheat - you need to create a new profile and start a new game - Then add the cheat code.

Added to the OP ;)

Note:
In my game version 15.1+ - I could not type in "galleryunlock" etc., as it always converted to "Galleryunlock" - if that happens to you - use the file posted below.
Extract (the .zip file) - Then - Copy the file to the "UI" folder and overwrite when asked.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes