3.80 star(s) 73 Votes

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I don't think it's anything like it, the MC is a "mute".

The games play just like you are playing a Ren'Py VN, you will be fooled as it says other, but it acts and plays just like it. It has a sandbox tag but that only applies for like a whopping 5 minutes of the game and it was dropped very early on.
What do you mean a mute? From the description. Is it like one of those games where you can "take over" different peoples body and experience their live?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
What do you mean a mute? From the description. Is it like one of those games where you can "take over" different peoples body and experience their live?
He can't speak. He uses an app to talk from the phone or writes stuff, and I think even some sign language strewn in.

You can see other people's stuff due to something that happens at college, he works in the "IT" department, you will see when you play.

Reactions: NukaCola

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
literal mute, why is explained in game (ad infinitum), no body snatchers from outer space.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Shale Hill Secrets [v0.12.0][Love-Joint]

COMPRESSED:

Windows:

- - -

Pre-patched, no need for the crack ;)

No changelog, it is on , so if anyone knows what's new in v0.12.0 would be nice to let us know :coffee:

Last edited:

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
Can anyone unlock the scenes? Using galleryunlock unlocks everything but Episode 12 scenes and unlocksex doesn't help as well. Very possble I fucked up.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Can anyone unlock the scenes? Using galleryunlock unlocks everything but Episode 12 scenes and unlocksex doesn't help as well. Very possble I fucked up.

Seems like there is aHaley scene, and maybe a scene with Leak in cosplayfrom the mosaics.
You will need to play the Chapter first, believe it's in case you miss scenes so you then view them. Report if you have completed the chapter and they still do not unlock.

Last edited:

phxpoo

Oct 10, 2016

Seems like there is aHaley scene, and maybe a scene with Leak in cosplayfrom the mosaics.
Same

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I played the new chapter, then created a new profile and played the first chapter and still nothing.
If that is the case, the cheats may have been changed, or could be the crack (unless you are paying?). Either cheats changed (or bug with cheats), or issue with crack (unless you paid for it, then it's a bug with cheats).

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Screenshot_18.png Even finish ep12 and using the cheat code, the scene is still unlocked. Anyone has this problem? What that scene is about?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
View attachment 2666594 Even finish ep12 and using the cheat code, the scene is still unlocked. Anyone has this problem? What that scene is about?
One post above. Will have to investigate or use the other cheat unlocksex, and play the Chapter. It's either cheat got changed (doubt it), there is a bug with the game, bug with game plus cheats, bug with crack (doubt it since you can play Chapter 12).

Try the unlocksex and just "tab" fast forward and unlock the scenes then go to gallery and see if unlocked or not.

Reactions: OWSam000

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
One post above. Will have to investigate or use the other cheat unlocksex, and play the Chapter. It's either cheat got changed (doubt it), there is a bug with the game, bug with game plus cheats, bug with crack (doubt it since you can play Chapter 12).

Try the unlocksex and just "tab" fast forward and unlock the scenes then go to gallery and see if unlocked or not.
I try to replay EP12 only after trying the unlocksex. Nothing change. I wonder if I need to replay all the EP.:eek:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I try to replay EP12 only after trying the unlocksex. Nothing change. I wonder if I need to replay all the EP.:eek:
The unlocksex cheat will show all sex scenes regardless the "path" you are on while playing said chapter, so in theory after you complete the chapter (why I said use "tab" to skip through) it should unlock all the scenes.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
The unlocksex cheat will show all sex scenes regardless the "path" you are on while playing said chapter, so in theory after you complete the chapter (why I said use "tab" to skip through) it should unlock all the scenes.
In that case, it didn't happen to me. I just use tap to skip the whole chapter. But nothing new nor a new scene unlocked.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
In that case, it didn't happen to me. I just use tap to skip the whole chapter. But nothing new nor a new scene unlocked.
Hmm. strange. Well, nothing can be done right now, it is either an issue with the cheats, the game, or the crack...so until some more investigation is done, we all will have to wait patiently until it is figured out.

My bet is something in the game is bugged, maybe not, if it unlocks for legitimate players (which have to wait to see if anyone who is paying for it actually unlocks for them), then it's the crack, but I am not a betting person, sadly.

Reactions: OWSam000

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Hmm. strange. Well, nothing can be done right now, it is either an issue with the cheats, the game, or the crack...so until some more investigation is done, we all will have to wait patiently until it is figured out.

My bet is something in the game is bugged, maybe not, if it unlocks for legitimate players (which have to wait to see if anyone who is paying for it actually unlocks for them), then it's the crack, but I am not a betting person, sadly.
I just use the compressed version you post to play. Maybe just another bug. Just wonder whose scene in it. Thank you for your help.:LOL:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I just use the compressed version you post to play. Maybe just another bug. Just wonder whose scene in it. Thank you for your help.:LOL:
That's strange, if you replayed the chapter with the "unlocksex" you should have seen all sex acts in the chapter, that is what that code does, during the chapter it will show all sex scenes regardless of path, so maybe you seen them all in your playthrough, or you skipped to fast :ROFLMAO:

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
That's strange, if you replayed the chapter with the "unlocksex" you should have seen all sex acts in the chapter, that is what that code does, during the chapter it will show all sex scenes regardless of path, so maybe you seen them all in your playthrough, or you skipped to fast :ROFLMAO:
That unlikely. Even I skip all the way, the scene in the gallery is still locked.o_O

3.80 star(s) 73 Votes