3.80 star(s) 72 Votes

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Man that new Leah scene has to be one of the hottest I've ever seen in any game on this site!
I wish I had more context for it though, but I can't play the game unfortunately - anything more than 5 min of this self-indulgent, navel-gazing, quasi-coherent verbal diarrhea makes me want to felate a shotgun

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I don't know if it's already been posted, but here's the trailer for their new game.

Yeah not much interesting here. And yet again a MC who already got it all. Iam a little tired of those. Magic Dick, awesome Job, all the girls are in love before even meeting him and so on... prankster "friend", why is it so difficult for 99% of the DEVs to create and actual REALLY good friend to the MC? Linus out of shale hill is overall annoying and useless too... and this theo out of the new game? Cant stand that guy after the trailer already.

Visually it doesnt look good either, a new game should "improve" not the other way around?

Dont think i will play it, and to be honest... shale hill is going downhill pretty fast with every update. They should have wrapped up the game 2 updates ago i think. It felt more than "dragged out" as of late. And just not enough scenes with the girls to "develop" something there too. The "plot" consumes everything without getting anywhere. MC and Leah are running around in circles like a headless chicken since episode 5 more or less. Iam really tired of Shale Hill at this point and will wait now until its finally finished, hopefully the new game doesnt increase the wait for shale hill much.

That said, i cant imagine to play another love-joint game after shale hill... the new game is a pass for me, there are enough interesting games to play.

Erhan_Kestrels

Jul 31, 2021
To be honest, with the exception of Leah scenes, the skip button is pressed almost all the time. :(Too much talk bores me, and I think that's probably why so few people are paying attention to the game.

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
Yeah not much interesting here. And yet again a MC who already got it all. Iam a little tired of those. Magic Dick, awesome Job, all the girls are in love before even meeting him and so on... prankster "friend", why is it so difficult for 99% of the DEVs to create and actual REALLY good friend to the MC? Linus out of shale hill is overall annoying and useless too... and this theo out of the new game? Cant stand that guy after the trailer already.

Visually it doesnt look good either, a new game should "improve" not the other way around?

Dont think i will play it, and to be honest... shale hill is going downhill pretty fast with every update. They should have wrapped up the game 2 updates ago i think. It felt more than "dragged out" as of late. And just not enough scenes with the girls to "develop" something there too. The "plot" consumes everything without getting anywhere. MC and Leah are running around in circles like a headless chicken since episode 5 more or less. Iam really tired of Shale Hill at this point and will wait now until its finally finished, hopefully the new game doesnt increase the wait for shale hill much.

That said, i cant imagine to play another love-joint game after shale hill... the new game is a pass for me, there are enough interesting games to play.
giphy.gif

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
FF has been weird with archive downloads since the last version - ignore the warnings unless windows defender also complains
The other way around, it's almost always Defender that complains and none of the others. Also, the main culprit is flagging unknown files.

"Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml" is just generic warning for rare/new files and there were multiple waves for RenPy games that was triggered such alert

3.80 star(s) 72 Votes