3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Huh? I just replayed that one - it's deepthroat and vag only. No butt-stuff anywhere to be found
I checked my caps - I remembered wrong, thankfully. Both Sam and Em got it up the tailpipe in that episode and for some reason my brain thought Maggie did, too. Maybe he thought about it (can't remember) but pushed it aside. Checked the bonus eps an she's still clear in those, too.

Reactions: MrMax

PR Mitter

Jul 6, 2021
We are pleased to inform you that Shale Hill Secrets – Episode 16 is now available to Gold+ patrons on all platforms: Windows, Android, and macOS.

It’s very hard to write these posts without delivering any major spoilers, so we’ll leave you with this: extremely important revelations for the story will come to light – and we’ll see more of our loved ones in more danger than ever.

But, at the same time, finally, some of the mysteries of Shale Hill will begin to be properly unravelled, and decisive moments await our MC. Oh, and of course, all of this is wrapped in a lot of suspense, cliffhangers, and romance. Is our story coming to an end?

They like to create a mystery about when it will come to an end....
Not cool man,NOT COOL.

Soar

Jul 2, 2017
Hi there am i the only one with this error ?
of Create Event
for object <undefined>:

Scribble:
Could not find "fonts/fontVNE3Dialogbox_msdf.json"
Please add it to the project's Included Files
############################################################################################
gml_Script___scribble_error (line 367)
gml_Script___scribble_font_add_msdf_from_project (line 44)
gml_Script___scribble_font_add_all_from_project (line 67)
gml_GlobalScript___scribble_system (line 302)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Shale Hill Secrets [v0.16.3] [Love-Joint]

NOTE: Episode 10 is "free", which means 1-10 you don't need a crack or anything, anything after you do need it per usual.

Win/Mac/Android:

Reactions: deuteronomy1956

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
well lots of plat etc scenes i guess.
From the release information.

We're happy to let you know that a new free release of Shale Hill Secrets, which many of you have been looking forward to, is here!

Episode 10 is now available on all platforms (Windows, Android and Mac). Enjoy!

Reactions: deuteronomy1956

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Shale Hill Secrets [v0.16.3] [Love-Joint]

COMPRESSED:

Windows:
- - -

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes