3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

JM24

May 27, 2021
You're talking like the whole game is locked behind a paywall. I think six free episodes with hours of playtime is enough for someone to see and determined if it's "good stuff". If they like it, we'd love for them to support us but if not, we're not forcing them too. Multiple people rely on the Patreon income as a full time job (which games like this require time wise), in an ideal world sure we'd love to say here's the full game for free instantly, but that doesn't put food on the table.
Respect to you lot and you have been doing an amazing job so far. I just subbed for the Platinum tier last month to unlock all the Platinum scenes, and after that I canceled my subscription because I simply can't afford to pay €20 every month. And I can tell you it's absolutely worth the money because each scene has like 5-10 mins of playing time with really high quality renders and animations. The only thing that I will want is to have more options at the end of each scene, not just two vanilla options like cum in mouth or cum on body.

Reactions: ericmartinez

Kenn987

Aug 30, 2020
I mean this isn't really the approriate site for 'free trial' games. This is a piracy site to the core and most if not all people here have gotten used to the "culture". It's wrong but it's just how things go here . Games that are leaked one update behind already get shit on so can't expect anything from one where it's completely paywalled.
But it's kind of a double edged sword for this, it's didnt really blow up in popularity here on this site but at the same time we wont see much toxic feedback and negativiy because this is mostly a silent thread xD.

Mtgwo

Aug 28, 2017
The paywall thing is kinda sad, i really liked the previous games, but i get the point on why they did it.

THiCC STiCC

May 26, 2022
All you bozos can stop arguing about paywalls and whatnot. Episode 7 just dropped for free. Bonus scene if you download from :lepew:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Well, I can say one thing, if you are wanting the family friendly thing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

anyone have Full save from 10.2
You can just do Galleryunlock in the cheats, will unlock everything. I have it completed but I'm assuming you want to see the goodies so just use the cheat.

Reactions: BOBBINO122045

BOBBINO122045

Jul 2, 2018
Well, I can say one thing, if you are wanting the family friendly thing

You can just do Galleryunlock in the cheats, will unlock everything. I have it completed but I'm assuming you want to see the goodies so just use the cheat.
thanks

ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
All you bozos can stop arguing about paywalls and whatnot. Episode 7 just dropped for free. Bonus scene if you download from :lepew:
i wouldn't be surprised if it'll take them another 4 episodes til they release episode 8 for free

Gosamr

May 6, 2021
Will pass. Not gonna free test, and/or advertise ANYTHING which have "paywall" built in. This is free forum, if you want to advertise yourself - go Patreon. But trust me this : i wont pay a dime for " a cat in the bag" , if i cant test it fully, i wont endorse it. Amen.
So six free chapters isn't enough for you to be able to "test it fully"?
Where's the "Go Fuck Yourself" emoji when you need it?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So six free chapters isn't enough for you to be able to "test it fully"?
Where's the "Go Fuck Yourself" emoji when you need it?
it got debated by him and me already so don't start it again.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Or latest gallery code because galleryunlock doesnt do chapter 9 n 10

It does on my end for v10.2. If you are not a Patreon supporter or using "CE" you won't unlock anything for Chapter 8-10 as those Chapters are NOT FREE. Chapter 7 went free a couple of days ago. Only Chapters 1-7 will the code work on for free.

Here are 2 screen shots showing that are unlocked and working with "galleryunlock"

Last edited:

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Let me get this straight, if I download the Itch.io release which has up to ch7 free, I can use the cheat engine guide above to unlock the paywalled chapters of 8, 9, and 10?

Kind of hard to believe there isnt a single paid user here who cant just release the whole thing.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes