3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
care to explain cheat engine then? just saying you can easily bypass things without ever explaining how isn't helpful if you've never used a tool in the first place.
check "cracked chapters" on the first page. That should give you the answer you need.

Donettes

Apr 30, 2017
care to explain cheat engine then? just saying you can easily bypass things without ever explaining how isn't helpful if you've never used a tool in the first place.
Basically, CE allows you to change certain parameters of an active program/process by accessing them through data stored in the RAM. In this case it unlocks content that is hidden under paywall. And for more info you can do what ReaperGD said, because in that thread there is also a link to the CE wiki.

Reactions: Twistty

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
This VN has me hooked now. The story is full of imagination, the renders are excellent, and the narrative is structured, convincing and often though-provoking. I do think that the Floyd part was a missed opportunity to take a darker, more ominous twist, and the resolution, while imaginative and witty, seemed like a get out of jail free card rather than an impactful chapter; I would have also liked to have seen Maggie portrayed with deeper, emotional scars rather than [in my eyes] a simplistic introvert. But having said [wrote] all that, this is a WONDERFUL VN. It makes me think, it makes me guess, it makes me search for clues [boink, boink boy!?] and I'm entralled by the plots and the story. The H scenes are really good, and the LIs are, in general, lovely and compelling. Nicely done L-J.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does the engine used to make this have the option to take in-game screenshots? (Like the 'S' for Renpy)
yes but w/o text and despite selecting folder where to save scrshots those goto \appdata\local\shale_hill_secrets.

pressing s takes scrshot and asks where to save everytime.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
yes but w/o text and despite selecting folder where to save scrshots those goto \appdata\local\shale_hill_secrets.

pressing s takes scrshot and asks where to save everytime.
Not for me. After the first shot, every shot has gone to my selected folder since the first time I played it - the joy of a persistent file! What I find annoying is that the saves are based on time stamps and nothing else, rather than numbered, and if you don't rename your saves after each session, you end up with commingled saves instead of grouped saves if your AVN time tends to be the same time each day/night.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Not for me. After the first shot, every shot has gone to my selected folder since the first time I played it - the joy of a persistent file! What I find annoying is that the saves are based on time stamps and nothing else, rather than numbered, and if you don't rename your saves after each session, you end up with commingled saves instead of grouped saves if your AVN time tends to be the same time each day/night.
well default is in documents (go figure why), desktop works and folder in desktop but if tries game folder then pics goto \appdata\etc. easiest would be in game folder but alas no.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I wonder if the Devs are familiar with this model named Bailey that did "Bailey's Room". I just found a rip of her website and her look and expressions in her photos reminded me seriously of Kristen (the comic book store girl), right down to boob size and complexion. Sadly, I never saw Bailey do full nude (haven't scanned ALL the pics yet), but her tits are amazing and you can tell she's hiding something nice under those panties and thongs.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I wonder if the Devs are familiar with this model named Bailey that did "Bailey's Room". I just found a rip of her website and her look and expressions in her photos reminded me seriously of Kristen (the comic book store girl), right down to boob size and complexion. Sadly, I never saw Bailey do full nude (haven't scanned ALL the pics yet), but her tits are amazing and you can tell she's hiding something nice under those panties and thongs.
kristen hasn't gone nude as of yet (free chapters).

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
kristen hasn't gone nude as of yet (free chapters).
Thank you for your insightful commentary.

Pretty much everyone here is doing CM and is up to speed. If they aren't, it is due to fear of the download, incompatibility with their OS or an oddly blind devotion to the Dev and refusal to play using CM (which would be exceedingly rare for someone on a pirate site).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thank you for your insightful commentary.

Pretty much everyone here is doing CM and is up to speed. If they aren't, it is due to fear of the download, incompatibility with their OS or an oddly blind devotion to the Dev and refusal to play using CM (which would be exceedingly rare for someone on a pirate site).
well i have no rush anywhere so can wait but since on this update she gave bj to mc i doubt she's that ready to meet mc again soon and far less fuck with him.

bloombee

Sep 16, 2017
Fake sandbox game. A little disclaimer would've been nice. Putting a navigation UI every once in a while doesn't make it a sandbox. I get why people tend to prefer VN games but since it's a little hard to find an exciting story, I tend to skip most of the conversations until I see some interesting choices. Anyway, I've played enough to endorse the quality of the renders and the animations but I can't recommend this game in general to any sandbox enjoyers.

ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
Fake sandbox game. A little disclaimer would've been nice. Putting a navigation UI every once in a while doesn't make it a sandbox. I get why people tend to prefer VN games but since it's a little hard to find an exciting story, I tend to skip most of the conversations until I see some interesting choices. Anyway, I've played enough to endorse the quality of the renders and the animations but I can't recommend this game in general to any sandbox enjoyers.
I'm guessing you played the earlier chapters. They pretty much ditched the "sandbox" part halfway through.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes