3.80 star(s) 73 Votes

iC4v3M4n

Jul 19, 2020
So i've run into a bit of an issue, i decided to start from chapter one again since i hadn't played since the original release and thought i'd refresh my memory, but getting to the part where you have to chose in what order to do errands for Hank the game says i've already done all the errands. I can't chose any of the options nor will it allow me to progress further so i'm kinda stuck on the selection screen. I've already tried deleting my old saves but the game still says i've completed all the errands... Anybody know how to fix this?

Shale Hill Secrets 4_10_2021 3_02_11.png

edit: Nevermind, found the game's data folder (wasn't in the usual user/appdata/roaming) after deleting it all the settings were reverted back and i'm able to do the errand again. Still a strange bug for anyone who wants to replay a chapter tho...

Last edited:
Reactions: noxtj

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
edit: Nevermind, found the game's data folder (wasn't in the usual user/appdata/roaming) after deleting it all the settings were reverted back and i'm able to do the errand again. Still a strange bug for anyone who wants to replay a chapter tho...
this isn't renpy game so data is elsewhere.

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
So i've run into a bit of an issue, i decided to start from chapter one again since i hadn't played since the original release and thought i'd refresh my memory, but getting to the part where you have to chose in what order to do errands for Hank the game says i've already done all the errands. I can't chose any of the options nor will it allow me to progress further so i'm kinda stuck on the selection screen. I've already tried deleting my old saves but the game still says i've completed all the errands... Anybody know how to fix this?

I have same problem ! started new game (honest I forgot the story) now stuck here also ! BAD BUG for those non Computer literate / compliant ! needs sorting out ! you have delete the game data folder the folder is hidden ! (Tell that to novice) or android user ! thats huge FAIL on any gamers part ! this needs fixing !

Last edited:

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Three times I opened the game and it crashes after the Start Game.
4th time I got past that and it crashed after clicking New Game and I saw the bedroom, then it died.

e:Hmm, seems to not crash if I dont maximize the window.

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Yeah, windowed/maximized definitely causes problems.
If I run it that way, then non of the icons work, like map or anything below.
Just FYI.
Or maybe it hates 2560x1440

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
Ep4 is going out soon for Patrons and afterwards an official free release will be uploaded to Steam. It should address most of the issues reported here so far. The leaked build uploaded here has several known bugs that have been corrected already.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ep4 is going out soon for Patrons and afterwards an official free release will be uploaded to Steam. It should address most of the issues reported here so far. The leaked build uploaded here has several known bugs that have been corrected already.
leaked as 3.5 or 4?

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
Love the game so far. It's the little things, like sound, or the dialogues being written really well that make it great. Obviously, the girls and renders are topnotch, too.

One question though, as I've not progressed THAT far yet - do choices matter aka does being interested and nice in the girls get you scenes while being a little reserved when it comes to Emily in the beginning, for example, give you -points that you would've need later on?

PS: Looking at the first page, people are complaining about the engine - but it runs perfectly for me. Weird.

3.80 star(s) 73 Votes