3.80 star(s) 73 Votes

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
This AVN was a really good discovery alongside others like Fresh Women and My Best Deal... however, I have a question:

There are four scenes in episode 4, but so far I have only got one (the blindfold scene with Alexis at her room), so I'm wondering how can I get the first three. What did I miss?
Did you use the game_progress.dat file included in the cracked version? It is wrong and will literally nuke your progress and chances of getting scenes.

Reactions: The Senior Perv

monte91

May 6, 2017
why does the text look all weird in 6.3 and my unlocked scenes are gone, but in 4.3 everything is fine?
Also when trying to reunlock the 1st emily scene it won't unlock but my save is old

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
why does the text look all weird in 6.3 and my unlocked scenes are gone, but in 4.3 everything is fine?
Also when trying to reunlock the 1st emily scene it won't unlock but my save is old
which 6.3? official or cracked?

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
It looks like Emily's sex scene. My bet is that your in-game save it's quite old and it doesn't match the same string index of the latest release. Load a save on a previous scene (say when they are at lunch) should be enough.
The gallery was reworked because there were a few bugs in the first implementation. You can unlock everything in the main menu by entering this cheat code: galleryunlock

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
used galleryunlock and meant lidia earlier not maggie. lidia couldn't attend to party but maggie did.

gallery was locked besides what happened on ep 5.

monte91

May 6, 2017
It looks like Emily's sex scene. My bet is that your in-game save it's quite old and it doesn't match the same string index of the latest release. Load a save on a previous scene (say when they are at lunch) should be enough.
The gallery was reworked because there were a few bugs in the first implementation. You can unlock everything in the main menu by entering this cheat code: galleryunlock
cool thx

shootinstar

Jul 15, 2021
random but i don't know why i can't seem to download the mac version (dmg file), tried both the gofile one and also the itchio one. it works perfectly fine at first i was able to reach 300MB or more in a few minutes and suddenly the download just stopped and crashed (i clicked resume or retry and it didn't work i'm using chrome btw). i'm now currently downloading another game through mega and it works fine (2.3MB/s). not sure where the problem is. sighs.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
random but i don't know why i can't seem to download the mac version (dmg file), tried both the gofile one and also the itchio one. it works perfectly fine at first i was able to reach 300MB or more in a few minutes and suddenly the download just stopped and crashed (i clicked resume or retry and it doesn't work i'm using chrome btw). i'm now currently downloading another game through mega and it works fine (2.3MB/s). not sure where the problem is. sighs.
gofile is jerk sometimes. you could try dling it with download manager (like free download manager or jdownloader).

shootinstar

Jul 15, 2021
gofile is jerk sometimes. you could try dling it with download manager (like free download manager or jdownloader).
i ended up downloading the game from itchio app (kinda like how steam works) and not from my chrome browser. it works fine. thanks for your advice tho.

TempinOffice

May 25, 2020
Any body got any idea, why the game windows crash during MC and Leah road trip night to find Valerie missing friend ? I am using the latest version, compressed build.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Any body got any idea, why the game windows crash during MC and Leah road trip night to find Valerie missing friend ? I am using the latest version, compressed build.
does it give any error msg?

tried with uncompressed?

3.80 star(s) 73 Votes