3.70 star(s) 72 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Aug 21, 2020
Could you give me all of the save files? From chapter 1 to 4?

I'm starting from a fresh game and want to skip the first chapters. This would be my 3rd playthrough and I dont want to do all of that again.

Tnx!

danforce

Jun 10, 2019
Whats new in 0.4.4? No new content? I loaded up from last save and got directed to menu when trying to continue.

Hybris

May 9, 2017
I got to admit that I am torn on this game.

The quality of writing and the quality of the art is something that I think could do well on Steam. What honestly little actual adult content is in this game is of good quality as well but given how little there is makes the less of a Adult VN and more of a Mature VN.

What compounds my mixed feelings is the UI. One reviewer stated it well that its not the worst out there but its far from the best. Having a separate window for locations might work well for some games but this is a game that would be better served by having at the end of class or whatever the situation might be just having the options pop up immediately.

A journal to track what the MC knows about the current story and track progress with the girls would be a lot smoother than having to constantly recap and give the player an idea of how much more work is needed to finish a girls story line. The lack of a gallery to rewatch scenes is also just a basic level requirement of any game of this nature.

Part of me wants to wait for the next version to come out but another doesn't want to have to deal with a time consuming UI induced slogfest.

Reactions: What'sNew

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
very nice update so far (i'm on maggie's quest where mc takes her to somewhere) but don't like replaying this much (even more since game decided to crash at 1 point (more about it later)) since loading game from save where mc gets his zipper fixed doesn't continue game. i think mc should give to alexis very hard spanking after a stunt she pulled up.

and now to crash: after some time spent playing clicked univ administration when it had val and maggie icons when game decided to hang up and crash (and since not renpy game that meant QUITE A MUCH of replaying) but worked 2nd time i got to that point.

semi-bug: game saves scrshots in game folder under appdata not in game folder where game was extracted and dialog isn't saved.

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
since loading game from save where mc gets his zipper fixed doesn't continue game.
It'll be useful if the leaker also posts the Patreon posts instructions as well.

Those who finished SHS Ep4 (part 1) can use this cheat code to jump into "part 2" and continue playing: Ep4part2
IMPORTANT: Only use the cheat code if you finished part one of Episode 4 completely the last time you played, otherwise it'll get you stuck during the investigation.

If you start a new game without loading an old save you'll be able to play episode 4 the way it was originally intended: you can explore all the four girls quests in any order you want, and the order affects some dialogues and reactions.

semi-bug: game saves scrshots in game folder under appdata not in game folder where game was extracted
This is not a bug. It is by design. In theory the game can be installed into "program files" and each user in the computer has their own progress. The tool we use to code the game works that way and there isn't much we can do about it. Besides, this is the "right" way of saving data according to Microsoft/Windows design pattern.

and dialog isn't saved.
What do you mean here?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What do you mean here?
on game screenshots what reads on screen isn't saved, for example on this alexis is talking about her next stream being in need of partner but text on screen isn't saved so shot could be from when she's talking about getting her parents removed from her naughty group.

3.70 star(s) 72 Votes