3.80 star(s) 72 Votes

xorxorrax

Modder
Apr 12, 2020
read this instead
Episode 7 Cracked
Download 7.0 from the and replace the executable with the attachment. The changes I made are minimal and are only supposed to make Ep 6, 7 and the platinum scenes available.

Note: I saw some people reported issues with the previous crack, I think they were related more with using broken save files rather than the crack... hard to say with the information posted.

Also,
These is "hacked" gallery progress unlock (basically it just unlocks scenes in gallery). Not sure if its gonna work for you folks but if anyone wants you can try (i would strongly suggest making a complete copy of your shale hills save folder not just these file).

Basically you just drop and replace in C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Shale_Hill_Secrets\default\data
(or ./default/data folder if you follow saves shortcut from game folder)

If you try these, please let me know if these works for you.
Instead of this you can use the cheat code Galleryunlock.

Last edited:

dzaikor

Nov 26, 2019
Episode 7 Cracked
Download 7.0 from the and replace the executable with the attachment. The changes I made are minimal and are only supposed to make Ep 6, 7 and the platinum scenes available.

Note: I saw some people reported issues with the previous crack, I think they were related more with using broken save files rather than the crack... hard to say with the information posted.

Also,

game keeps crashing,not sure if its because of the crack

Last edited:

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
I think I'll wait for non-crack release... in torrent form. I'm never in a hurry anyway given how many games there are out there.

aob86

May 12, 2019
of Alarm Event for alarm 10
for object oVNE3:

variable_struct_get argument 1 incorrect type (undefined) expecting a Number (YYGI32)############################################################################################
gml_Script_scrGetLocalizedString (line 20)
gml_Script_scr_txr_vne3_screen_text (line 40)
gml_Script_txr_thread_resume (line 172)
gml_Script_scrVNE3ThreadResume (line 18)
gml_Object_oVNE3_Alarm_10 (line 18)

get this error message when using the cracked one and then you can see th text but not the images after this

Last edited:

iC4v3M4n

Jul 19, 2020
for object oVNE3:

variable_struct_get argument 1 incorrect type (undefined) expecting a Number (YYGI32)############################################################################################

get this error message when using the cracked one and then you can see th text but not the images after this
Same, can't get further then two lines of text before the whole thing breaks down

dzaikor

Nov 26, 2019
can someone tell me if it matters what choice you make at the start of episode 6?
does any of this matter?
I felt like the first choice was the best for everyone.

ArcanusLK

May 10, 2020
Episode 7 Cracked

Also,

Don't work. Game keeps crashing.

Oct 7, 2018
############################################################################################
ERROR in
action number 1
for object oVNE3:

Data structure with index does not exist.############################################################################################
gml_Script_scr_txr_vne3_default_func (line 5)
gml_Script_txr_thread_resume (line 176)

xorxorrax

Modder
Apr 12, 2020
game keeps crashing,not sure if its because of the crack
for object oVNE3:

Same, can't get further then two lines of text before the whole thing breaks down
Yah, I can confirm the crack executable is unstable, not quite sure why and I don't have the time to investigate right now. I quickly whipped up something in Cheat Engine that seems work. Just load the cheat table on the legit game from and change the value from 5->7.

Sorry. *shrug*

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
How long until the official release for Ch.7? The crack doesnt work. I dont mind waiting anyway, just curious when it comes.

3.80 star(s) 72 Votes