Shannon's business trip does not go as planned...​

Date: 2019/01/09
Developer/Publisher: @Shannon809
Censorship: None
Language: English
Resolution: 1920x1080
Pages: 43
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:

Download: - -
2.png 4.png 7.png

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017

Overview:
Shannon's business trip does not go as planned...​

Developer/Publisher: Shannon809
Censorship: None
Language: English
Genre:

Download: - -
Hey I can move your comic to the comics thread but I have some question/request.

can you add url for the artist (patreon - itch - F95)

How many pages (chapters?) does it have and what are the image dimension?
When did you finish it?

Shannon809

Sleepyhead
Game Developer
Jul 20, 2017
Hey I can move your comic to the comics thread but I have some question/request.

can you add url for the artist (patreon - itch - F95)

How many pages (chapters?) does it have and what are the image dimension?
When did you finish it?
Hi!

The artist is actually myself, although I don't have an official page or anything like that (yet?)

It has 43 pages and the resolution of the images are 1920x1080!

Also, I finished it today :giggle:

Hope this helps!

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Looks more like "textless" would be the language rather than English, yes?

Shannon809

Sleepyhead
Game Developer
Jul 20, 2017
Looks more like "textless" would be the language rather than English, yes?
Some images are with text and some are not! I purposefully used the textless version of the images in the preview so I would not give away the story!

Reactions: botc76

Shannon809

Sleepyhead
Game Developer
Jul 20, 2017
I love her looks!! :love: Oh those abs!(y)

Its not textless btw.
I'm glad you enjoyed it Ennoch! :giggle:

It took quite some time for me to figure out her facial expressions for each scene, and most of the time I ended up making the faces myself to try and figure it out!

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Oh i love it. She reminds me of the JohnPersons type of bimbo girl who is both very fit to say the least and very bimboish. My type of hottie :cool: But.. there is some serious issue with the image #38 and onward. Her pubic area along with her pussy doesn't belong to her body anymore or thats just some very weird shadows?
Her expression is hilarious at times :D Still i'm happy to see ahegao expression in 3d. And that one or two with the duckface :D I personally am not a big fan but it looks funny :)
#34 misses a word. "Do i fuck better than your husband?"

Continuation is recommended (desired):geek: There are some perv who are into big titted, fit type of bimbos who cheat on their hubbies with old farts! N-not me obviously!:LOL:

Reactions: E-Dog

Shannon809

Sleepyhead
Game Developer
Jul 20, 2017
Oh i love it. She reminds me of the JohnPersons type of bimbo girl who is both very fit to say the least and very bimboish. My type of hottie :cool: But.. there is some serious issue with the image #38 and onward. Her pubic area along with her pussy doesn't belong to her body anymore or thats just some very weird shadows?
Her expression is hilarious at times :D Still i'm happy to see ahegao expression in 3d. And that one or two with the duckface :D I personally am not a big fan but it looks funny :)

Continuation is recommended (desired):geek: There are some perv who are into big titted, fit type of bimbos who cheat on their hubbies with old farts! N-not me obviously!:LOL:
OMG I can't believe I didn't see that spelling mistake!!! I've gone back and redone Image 34 and have re-uploaded three new links with hopefully the corrected image.

About the weird pubic area that you mentioned, I think it is because her abdomen area is so fit that the bending of her waist to achieve that angle causes a sort of distortion (I'm not 100% sure though!). Unlike the spelling mistake, I did notice this one when I was making the scenes, and I did try to fix it, but in order to fix it, I would have to lower her legs by a considerable amount, and I really wanted her to have her legs up :p. But yea I should look into that for future reference so I can improve that if I come across it again!

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018

I can not disagree with anything at all u wrote!
Oh, i happen to be one of those pervs that loves the fit big titted bimbos! :cool:

Reactions: BigLoada and Ennoch

Shannon809

Sleepyhead
Game Developer
Jul 20, 2017
I can not disagree with anything at all u wrote!
Oh, i happen to be one of those pervs that loves the fit big titted bimbos! :cool:
Good job! Looking forward for more ^_^
Glad you guys enjoyed it! I'm actually already working on the next comic! Shannon will still be the main character but she will be involved with two others this time!

Reactions: E-Dog

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Hi!

The artist is actually myself, although I don't have an official page or anything like that (yet?)

It has 43 pages and the resolution of the images are 1920x1080!

Also, I finished it today :giggle:

Hope this helps!
Any chance of you posting it on e-hentai or some other site? Gonna download it but just asking. Thanks for posting!

Shannon809

Sleepyhead
Game Developer
Jul 20, 2017
Any chance of you posting it on e-hentai or some other site? Gonna download it but just asking. Thanks for posting!
I don't really use any of the other sites apart from svscomics, but I think I already saw someone upload it there, so I don't mind if people upload it to other platforms :giggle:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote