Up_down

Mar 26, 2020
is there more content plan or just lesbian and straight if so good job on the game really like it

neennah

Feb 2, 2020
Seems good so far, liking the relationship with Hanna, but also the non-sex story seems interesting (not always something in sex games where the main story is just their to fill time)

Reactions: IridescentTaste

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
I just found this game because of the update and wanted to share my thoughts.

The art is objectively bad, but it still has a charm to it that I appreciate none the less. The writing isn't great, but it's far from terrible. I see the core of a really good game here. I'm not exaggerating when I say I think this could be up there with Good Girl Gone Bad as far as re-playability and number of outcomes. I'll be interested to see where this game goes.

IridescentTaste Keep up the good work and keep improving and I think you'll have a fantastic game on your hands when you're done.

IridescentTaste

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
i cant unlock the theresa x kat scene do you guys know how?
You are right. It's a bug. Sorry about that, but thanks for letting me know.
I'll try to find out if I can hotfix it, and if I can I'll post it here so you won't have to download the whole game again.

IridescentTaste

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
Hotfix is in the attachment, it's 2 files that go into game folder: ch4.rpy, gallery.rpy.
On PC, copy both files into 'ShardOfMySoul-1.3-pc/game' (similarly on Mac).
On Adroid, files go into '/Android/data/com.iridescenttaste.shardofmysoul/files/game'.

Just for reference, this only enables you to replay the Sunday scene of Kat and Theresa in chapter 4 in gallery, but you have to unlock it first.

I've tested it on PC and Android, but let me know if it works (obviously I'm not the most reliable tester as I've tested the old gallery too :().
View attachment 2659589

LadyMarzanna

Feb 18, 2023
Hotfix is in the attachment, it's 2 files that go into game folder: ch4.rpy, gallery.rpy.
On PC, copy both files into 'ShardOfMySoul-1.3-pc/game' (similarly on Mac).
On Adroid, files go into '/Android/data/com.iridescenttaste.shardofmysoul/files/game'.

Just for reference, this only enables you to replay the Sunday scene of Kat and Theresa in chapter 4 in gallery, but you have to unlock it first.

I've tested it on PC and Android, but let me know if it works (obviously I'm not the most reliable tester as I've tested the old gallery too :().
View attachment 2659589
It works for me on PC, but after patch, some saves dont load (some do). Then I see that new files were created in game directory - ch4.rpyc and gallery.rpyc. If I delete them, all saves can be loaded ok. But after I close the game, .rpyc files are created again, so when I dont delete them and run the game again, some saves dont work again.
If I remove all patch files (.rpy and .rpyc files), everything goes back to normal (Kat and Theresa scene is locked, but saves work).

tldr: If you have problems with loading, delete ch4.rpyc and gallery.rpyc in game directory - or dont use the patch.

zombie_grade

Jan 28, 2023
tldr: If you have problems with loading, delete ch4.rpyc and gallery.rpyc in game directory - or dont use the patch.
Thx for info. I can live with one replay locked until next chapter. It is good habit to save regularly anyway.

I like new chapter, esp Hanna and Theresa scenes and their dynamics. I like that art is improving but there is still room for more improvement (no pressure dev ;)).

IridescentTaste

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
It works for me on PC, but after patch, some saves dont load (some do). Then I see that new files were created in game directory - ch4.rpyc and gallery.rpyc. If I delete them, all saves can be loaded ok. But after I close the game, .rpyc files are created again, so when I dont delete them and run the game again, some saves dont work again.
If I remove all patch files (.rpy and .rpyc files), everything goes back to normal (Kat and Theresa scene is locked, but saves work).

Thanks for detailed information. I've looked into it a bit and you're right, it's really weird behavior - probably some conflict in Renpy between files in the archive and files in the patch.

It can be completely fixed after the whole build, so in the next release. For now, I suggest not using the patch unless you really want to replay that one specific scene with Kat and Theresa.

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

Shard of My Soul chapter 5 is done and in early access for Friendly+ patrons.
As usual, download links are in a separate post, which will become public on the release date (August 13).
shardofmysoul.png
CHANGELOG
  • Kat's life goes on (new character, new scenes, including erotic and animated),
  • new outfits (including those chosen by patrons),
  • 3 new achievements,
  • various art improvements (Hanna shower scene in chapter 1, solo sex 1, solo sex 2, Hanna sex 1, Hanna sex 2 sleeping scene, Danny date 1 kiss, many backgrounds),
  • replay of Kat & Theresa scene from chapter 4 is now replayable,
  • small ui improvements.
Thank you for playing, I hope you'll like the new chapter!​

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes