VN Ren'Py Shards of the Past [v0.3.1] [Garou24]

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

xert13

Sep 24, 2023
There will be sex scenes, but the game is a slow burn and focuses on the story first so it will take time to develop a relationship with the main love interests before jumping into a lewd scene. There will be options for more of a one night stand sort of scene with some side characters or in certain random encounters. I wanted the scenes with the handful of main characters to occur naturally and in certain parts of the story.
Thanks for the response. It is a quality game with an interesting story. Just wanted to set my expectations. Slow burn is fine - I support two Devs already that have a slow burn going on. Keep to your vision - just know that the slower the burn the greater the expectation. When you finally get to that pivotal scene, make it great so the pay off is worthwhile. Otherwise, people will become disenchanted and abandon the game.

turbojoe

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2021

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Kaela>Qinara>Viviara>others
Just Qinara for me . I hate all the other humans so far in this game even the LI and not sure how I feel about the other elf just yet. Well expect for maybe the sister from the prince's flashback ( forgot her name) as yet to see if she is a racist human or not yet , so cant judge her yet. Raelynn would be my second pick but from what I gather she isnt a main LI.

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes