Votes: 98 2.8%
  • adoptive mother / adoptive daughter

Votes: 58 1.7%
  • [grandmother / granddaughter]

Votes: 279 8.1%

• Total voters

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
M/D Hunter LezBeRelated I've seen both mom&daughter and the sisters scenes from False Hero and I must say...bloody hell they were effing amazing!!! Incredible the amount of sexyness the dev could achive without getting into anything too sexual. Thanks for the tips fellas
you mean the lesbian scene betwwen the mom and daughter and the twins or?

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
Yeah, both of them (M+D gets the upper hand for me tbh, just the way it was scripted was incredible). I gladly supported the game for a while, but then development halted and dev kinda went missing, so...

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
you mean the lesbian scene betwwen the mom and daughter and the twins or?
Not actually a proper les scene but a huge blueball teasing of the premise to the future plot.

Yeah, both of them (M+D gets the upper hand for me tbh, just the way it was scripted was incredible). I gladly supported the game for a while, but then development halted and dev kinda went missing, so...
He's been on his work by now now but the progress could be taken longer as usual due to his life situation. And he just made a lastest report so i can estimate that's wrapped up 60% approximately. Here you are a little peek:
!2_2 .png

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
He's been on his work by now now but the progress could be taken longer as usual due to his life situation. And he just made a lastest report so i can estimate that's wrapped up 60% approximately. Here you are a little peek:
That's a great news, I'll gladly wait for it and hopefully he can find a good balance between work, personal life and developing AVNs

Nov 21, 2019
Kelly's Family - Mother In Law
There is a Bonus Scene* #2 in the Main Menu with Sara (M) teaching Kelly (D) some advanced techniques. (FFM)
*CG & GIF

I don't think it's worth to play the game, tho. I think it used to be over-complicated and a lot of grind. I am not even sure if it's content of the game or just a bonus.

Bonus15.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: SiuKim

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
Anna (youngest sister) & Julissa (middle sister), The Two Sides of Love
The two sisters have fooled around before. There are still the eldest one and their own mother behind, we have to wait, the show has just begun!

View attachment 1575752
You guys must want to follow this game certainly with strong support seriously!
Emily (daughter) & Angela (mother), The Two Sides of Love

screenshot0075.png

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
[OFF TOPIC]

Thanh Ha (mother) & Bella (daughter),
real-life M&D, mom is quite famous American-Vietnamese singer as well as her kid is about to follow up to be actress/model someday.
Nothing special happening (so far) except boths have great shapes and materials that being relevant to our chicky characters.

Besides, Bella also has a little brother and ex-stepdad - stereotype family i know what you guys think

Recently the mother has announced that she's divorced and starting into a lesbian relationship (with other famous singer)

I asked myself what was happened, why she left her husband after more 10 years of marriage,
what did he do to her, or, her stepdaughter,... he's the one who rising up her just from a little kid to become as a gorgeous and sexy lady,
what was going on there?

It's not noisy much around their story, perhaps they're still public figures.
And the new chapter that keeps the heat so, Mom comes up with a new lesbian lover, oh ho
The new lover is a famous and powerful singer, her lesbian experience during her prime time is undisputed, a pity sad she looks like a shota nerd, can't find any hottest from hers, mehhh but true.

The hottest and lewdest things so far we can fly our imagination is.... can she complete the things
like what the ex-stepdad have done,
restrict theirself from or release their dirty mind to the hot Mom's daughter?
Even so, how the Mom looks to the daughter now, via her new unlocked lesbian affair, can she...?

I just don't know, leave you here with some pics could be turning your mind

Mr_Ainz

Oct 26, 2017
If you guys havent played it there is a game called dispurity which isnt allowed here which has TONS of s/s m/d stuff. Grammar not its best asset as the dev is russian but game is pretty hot overal
So i'm looking at the author's itch.io and seems like a cool game. For anyone wanting to play it, let me tell you that getting to the game it's quite tedious, you have to pay if you want to access the latest version, there are different tiers of payment options for walkthrough and/or cheats and/or animations (ranges from 1$ - 20$) but you can play an older version for free.

Then you download a .txt with a mega link to the real download, it's a 4,5GB download because it has the Windows, Linux and Mac all in one .zip. I'm waiting for it to finish downloading right now so let's hope this is the last download :ROFLMAO:

elsanna_iduna

May 19, 2019
So i'm looking at the author's itch.io and seems like a cool game. For anyone wanting to play it, let me tell you that getting to the game it's quite tedious, you have to pay if you want to access the latest version, there are different tiers of payment options for walkthrough and/or cheats and/or animations (ranges from 1$ - 20$) but you can play an older version for free.

Then you download a .txt with a mega link to the real download, it's a 4,5GB download because it has the Windows, Linux and Mac all in one .zip. I'm waiting for it to finish downloading right now so let's hope this is the last download :ROFLMAO:
Reading up about this game from an older f95 thread it seems it was packed with malware. Downloaders beware

Reactions: SiuKim

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020

Yeah saw the same, and due to my snail-pacing connection I desisted. Let us know if its worth anything

Reactions: afterlights

maltador

Jun 7, 2017

Latest version is 0.7.2 but you can find 0.7 on pirate websites. 4.5gb seems low. 0.7 is about 7 gigs. Downloaded it from a torrent

MacLovin'

Jun 12, 2018
Also, theres a new game called thirty days, that'll have the female protagonist option on next versions and it's gonna have a lot of lesbian incest scenes. The dev himself said so here.
I really hope the releases on this will come regularly because it looks great. I just downloaded the demo and it’s got great potential.
The models are cute and look more original than in most games, the premise doesn’t sound too cringe, there are animations, and you can play a female. It’s still a little rough around the edges, but done right, it could easily be one of the best things on this site

foxmcloud23

Dec 3, 2020
Yo guys, co-perverts. I'd like to bring to you the new driving one Scandal
I can say that is more an AWAM's pastiche but in the speed pace of each plot, again it's just my opinion.

In the mean time i only show you some little peeks less than what the dev has done in this first release, even he has wrapped such a bunch of blueballs. It was big for him but tiny to us to make it an offcial shot on this thread. We have to stay tuned. And support him if you really want to make it happen fast.
View attachment 1607446 View attachment 1607447

The thing that Scandal could be better far than AWAM is its MC (Sandra) doesn't have any dickhead son but an loli younger angle else! What could we expect here :HideThePain:
View attachment 1607448
thanks m8. :D

foxmcloud23

Dec 3, 2020
The worst thing is that the same shit happens everytime. First they start the project with a young looking character, people get attracted to it and their patreon grows, players warn the dev that patreon is going to fuck them over and suggest other platforms, dev doesn't listen, patreon says "no no" and threaten account ban, dev says "okay dad" and removes content to please patreon, players cry.

Now I don't usually have a problem with the removal of some content. But if the dev puts a lot of focus in that content, that really irks me, haven't we learned already? DMD, Big Brother, they died so that the future could bring us subscribstar.
subscribestar was a great alternative but for now that platform is kind of fucked. not sure about any other platforms

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Time for a shameless plug, but I've had quite a few so far in my game:

There's actually a few more than this (and more coming), but I think this covers all of them available in the "main" episodes.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes