Votes: 96 2.8%
  • adoptive mother / adoptive daughter

Votes: 56 1.7%
  • [grandmother / granddaughter]

Votes: 275 8.1%

• Total voters

skrusher

May 11, 2019
A new addition to the list Obscure Affairs. Despite having more teases and hints than action, the game already features some interesting scenes.

Alice (sister) & Diana (sister) - they were twins before the rework, but now it's not clear.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ashley (mother), Valerie (daughter) & Angela (daughter)

*The game allows us to put the relationship of almost every character, but sometimes the dialogue doesn't fit quite well.

kuine

Apr 21, 2020
I would like to quote myself here :)

Well, as I understand it, the scenes are still available, but the bi-route can only be activated in a roundabout way. (so not available in the game by default).

Here I refer to the following "instructions":

https://f95zone.to/threads/grandmas-house-v0-29-moonbox.94140/post-10832645

The bi-route wasn't in the Part 2 gallery (and I'm pretty sure it was in Part 1 at the time).

But maybe I'm wrong. If so, I take everything back. ;-)

• Angry
Reactions: skrusher

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
Regarding Grandma's House:

it looks like all of the lesbian scenes between Katie (daughter) and Elisabeth (daughter) have been removed (e.g. Kat licking Liz, etc..):rolleyes:
It even getting more in the last one!

Oh my red heads family, Riona (mother) & Fiona (eldest daughter)
screenshot0915.png

skrusher

May 11, 2019

Warwhale

Dec 27, 2017
I know that this request is pretty much asking for a more bisexual theme to the matter and might be off course a bit, but can anyone recommend a game where there is a female protagonist who pursues romatic relationships with both male and female relatives as options without the whole orgy dynamic being the portion earning the tag "lesbian"?

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
For now, is only limited to a dream sequence. That said, while the models look good, as of now the game itself isn't too satisfying. I am not a fan of blue balling, but going to fast into lesbcest action without any taboo-breaking feeling, imo leaves out the good part of it.

Reactions: Adramme
Jan 21, 2023
  • Wow
Reactions: Loyo

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
new game Ariana´s Peverted Diary, female protagonist, incest, this game already has everything to be good
As all said about the 'futa'...
I had advertised the first case in thread and shared tiny thought of reason (i recommend).

My personal taste is not standing on futa too, *for dick's sake* even with the great 3some FFM, i rather love the only 2 puring vaginas colliding to each other.
But i know futa is only the tactic, to help out the Dev's work standing out and staying healthy in both the market and creative state. If it's used right. Personally i wouldn't highly suggest/appreciate the futa theme of dick-born FMC (hermaphrodite) and transgender shemale.
And after this post you will see what i mean...

Back to the work, i'd love to fill out the blank with the beautiful shots as usual.
MJ (elder sister) & Adriana (younger sister), Ariana´s Peverted Diary
This case is quite interesting, lezcest come from first place but being told to believe there would be some naughty secret stories to be related yet from the past and built up for future (like SSP), not just the romance being continuous in a monotone (like MLS).
Futa is planned to be occured via the spell book, after the whole corruption (at least with the sister), so that's not bad.

screenshot0004.png

Their Mom is also on the target.
And as our buddy Loyo said about the fast-food without the state of gathering the forbidden fruit, yeah we still have the left one for her twoo.
screenshot0057.png

Another good case is Having a Hard Time, Anna (mother) & Jane (daughter)
I don't wanna spoil as much but i have to say a bit. Yes the futa will come later (not by any witchcraft but the science lol, oh yeah breaking bad!). But that is the afterstory, while the affection of M/D is progressing much earlier.
The other great point is tons of dialog from casual events to special events, along the way we have paths to gain more affection or corruption with the outcome of scenes being quite differently variant.

screenshot0063.png

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
As all said about the 'futa'...
I had advertised the first case in thread and shared tiny thought of reason (i recommend).

My personal taste is not standing on futa too, *for dick's sake* even with the great 3some FFM, i rather love the only 2 puring vaginas colliding to each other.
But i know futa is only the tactic, to help out the Dev's work standing out and staying healthy in both the market and creative state. If it's used right. Personally i wouldn't highly suggest/appreciate the futa theme of dick-born FMC (hermaphrodite) and transgender shemale.
And after this post you will see what i mean...

Back to the work, i'd love to fill out the blank with the beautiful shots as usual.
MJ (elder sister) & Adriana (younger sister), Ariana´s Peverted Diary
This case is quite interesting, lezcest come from first place but being told to believe there would be some naughty secret stories to be related yet from the past and built up for future (like SSP), not just the romance being continuous in a monotone (like MLS).
Futa is planned to be occured via the spell book, after the whole corruption (at least with the sister), so that's not bad.

View attachment 2662133

Their Mom is also on the target.
And as our buddy Loyo said about the fast-food without the state of gathering the forbidden fruit, yeah we still have the left one for her twoo.
View attachment 2662167

Another good case is Having a Hard Time, Anna (mother) & Jane (daughter)
I don't wanna spoil as much but i have to say a bit. Yes the futa will come later (not by any witchcraft but the science lol, oh yeah breaking bad!). But that is the afterstory, while the affection of M/D is progressing much earlier.
The other great point is tons of dialog from casual events to special events, along the way we have paths to gain more affection or corruption with the outcome of scenes being quite differently variant.

View attachment 2662219
Next HAHT update due soon,

The release schedule is as follows:

Friday, June 2: 10-day early access for Apatite (€25) tier and above.

Wednesday, June 7: 5-day early access for Calcite (€10.50) tier and above.

Monday, June 12: Release for all patrons.

Reactions: 母娘蜜猟
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes