• adoptive mother / adoptive daughter

Votes: 56 1.7%
  • [grandmother / granddaughter]

Votes: 275 8.1%

• Total voters

skrusher

May 11, 2019
Anyone play secrets of the family here?
I did it when it launched but I gave up. I don't like the dev's writing style, too melodramatic and repetitive. The same reason I gave up on their first game. Also, the daughter is ugly as fuck.

• Haha
Reactions: BYK370

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
Anyone play secrets of the family here?
Yep, I think I am even a supporter through Subscribestar. It's not devoid of issues (grindy and progression gets sometimes stuck), but as a Plug'n'Play lezcest game, it's not so bad

Rel Teeg

Oct 25, 2022
To Mr. Tourture's thought, I do agree that if there were tags for all the types of lezcest we wish for, it would be good to have an indication of threesome with male as a indication for those who want dicks waving about in lezcest scenes. Or who do not.

With regards to including a male in lezcest, personally I do not need or want a male to join in with the lezcest I see. I want those encounters purely erotic (and lewd) lesbian encounters. Lesbian eroticism and lewdness is best pure. Only my opinion, of course, no judgemental thoughts at all.

The rest below is just some of my musing about tags, in case you want to skip it :) Apologies for this longish post.

As far as I can tell, and please correct me if wrong, incest + m or f protagonist, maybe loli and lesbian is about as refined a combination you can get for identifying what kind of incest. I assume 'incest' has served the purpose of lumping all variations into one word to save on the number of tags. Those variations have been mostly limited to mother-son, father-daughter, and brother-sister, which is why this pretty popular thread exists. Wading through all incest games to see if lezcest pops up is frustrating, we all know. This thread has been super helpful for us and I really appreciate all of the contributions here.

We want mother-daughter, sister-sister, grandmother-granddaughter (top 3 on the poll) and all of the other combos as well. Plus, maybe, a warning that a dick is involved.

That is a lot of tags. All lezcest combinations, plus 1 (LezestDick..sounds like a nickname) adds at least 11 tags

A compromise would be the tag "lezcest" and then, in the developer notes, the creator describes what kind. I don't think saying will ruin a story. I know it relies on creators put in the note, but comments might remind them to amend their notes if needed. Anyway, it would be a good, simple start and maybe F95 could give that a try. The suggestion probably has already been made, but just wanted to mention. Not sure how we get F95 to do it, though?

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Its a good suggestion. But the mods don't tend to add tags much. The big reason I made the suggestion is because this thread tends to keep the stuff with guys out of it but there are probably a few games that only have lezcest as a threesome (farmers dreams, grandmas house, ect...)

Edit: there is a thread for m/d threesomes. No pics in it sadly oyakodon list

Last edited:
Reactions: DJsona
Jan 21, 2023
Not for me.
Years ago we had a same argument of dick involving, and i just want to cheer up the most of fans.
As long as the scenes come much good generally, the lezcest done well and "extremely erotic" then who cares the remain...
Yeah I agree with this thought process. It is very hard to find games with lezcest regardless of male involvement so until that changes I think adding the recommendations to this thread is a good idea unless that somehow changes. We should just make sure to call it out properly.

I think the problem is that female protagonist games are rarer and generally speaking less successful than male protagonist games. That combined with patreon rules means you are not going to find a lot of them. As for male protagonist games with lezcest threesomes - that is also extremely rare even for games where the dev promises it will happen because it is often seen as an endgame thing. And 99% of games are never going to reach the endgame because of reasons like developers trying to drag the game on forever, the game getting reworked for the millionth time, the game getting abandoned/put on hold etc etc.

Last edited:
May 13, 2022
Yeah I agree with this thought process. It is very hard to find games with lezcest regardless of male involvement so until that changes I think adding the recommendations to this thread is a good idea unless that somehow changes. We should just make sure to call it out properly.

I think the problem is that female protagonist games are rarer and generally speaking less successful than male protagonist games. That combined with patreon rules means you are not going to find a lot of them. As for male protagonist games with lezcest threesomes - that is also extremely rare even for games where the dev promises it will happen because it is often seen as an endgame thing. And 99% of games are never going to reach the endgame because of reasons like developers trying to drag the game on forever, the game getting reworked for the millionth time, the game getting abandoned/put on hold etc etc.
Then there are games with implied lezcest... only to never explore the idea on-screen at all :/

DJsona

May 13, 2018
Hey all <3 this is my last lurking list : but i want to apologise, i can't upload compressed images here. And sorry if some games are already here ;) I don't remember all the game i had check here but i keep it on a txt file just for you <3 so don't be harsh on me :p
https://f95zone.to/threads/milftopia-v0-16-lednah.94666/ is from a comic with M/D actions !
https://f95zone.to/threads/inner-demons-v0-42-0-7-graytshirt.65177/ hope for mc's M/D action but 2 grany sisters are fucking each other and a random M/D action with a random family
M/D A/D ect... but it's for biden !
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-ways-summer-goes-v0-2-lewd-passion-3d.124102/ I forgoten ^^ but this game is in my list :D
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-cabin-summer-vacation-ep-3-rewrite-cell-studios.82861/ i forgoten too (sry) probably M/D or S/S
https://f95zone.to/threads/dominion-v1-04-fallen-angel-productions-and-mylph-money.103893/ Reboot of reboot of reboot of some random futa kink game with M/D and probably S/S
https://f95zone.to/threads/shadows-v0-21-vicxlose.147686/ don't remember but M/D or/and S/S !D
https://f95zone.to/threads/milfylicious-v0-18-maximus.141186/ S/S !
https://f95zone.to/threads/atm-adventures-v0-1-snubblr.151132/ A lots of M/D !!! but ... scat haha so you've been warned ^^

Again, i'm not as accurate as you all so thx for your efforts! i'm also not native engrish so ... you know the drill :p
PS : to the users of anti this and anti that : go back on twiter or another thread please : ))

Last edited:

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
Again, i'm not as accurate as you all
Oh man, lots of the name out of my sight for no reason. Time to drill!
Btw i love the bomb like that, topsy-turvy explosion is fun. An accurated single bullet just gets boring (by waiting) sometime.

*The Cabin Summer: I have to check the last rewrite because the long build-up was letting me down, i had smelt the S/S > A/N > M/D for a while but not bet much on.

• Love
Reactions: DJsona
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes