• adoptive mother / adoptive daughter

Votes: 56 1.7%
  • [grandmother / granddaughter]

Votes: 275 8.1%

• Total voters

skrusher

May 11, 2019
The Lust City - Elizabeth (mother) & Alyssa (daughter)*

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

* This game allows you to choose whatever relationship you want, but it doesn't work with anything you put in. In this scene for instance they treat each other as friends, not relatives.

I only mention it for the record, but I don't recommend it to anyone who is looking for incest.

Rel Teeg

Oct 25, 2022
Nympho Tamer 0.37 has an m-d scene as its showcase for the update. No slow burn, but it does let the scene play out more than just a few images/animations. I am unsure if the creator will continue with scenes without MC, but it might be worth seeing what happens (or maybe someone knows for sure?). This is a D/s BDSM themed game. I searched this tread for the title once, didn't see it, so wanted to pass it along.

skrusher

May 11, 2019
With the end of A Moment of Bliss we finally have some M/D with Rose (mother), Petal (daughter) and Bliss (daughter)

Honestly I was wainting for more. The end was quite short but the story will continue in the next, and final, game of the series, Over The Moon. Now that the gate is open we hope to see more M/D and some S/S too.

skrusher

May 11, 2019
Thanks for all the uploads everyone.
I feel the problem with M/D as a fetish is that we’re mostly stuck with bad-looking Daz models. Any games with Lezcest AND superior graphics?
Depends on what you mean by "superior graphics". Are you talking about visual quality or a more realistic look? Cause you can have a high-quality game that is not focused on being realistic or is no even made with Daz.

VenomSuperSayan

Game Developer
May 7, 2020
Reactions: MacLovin' and Ahsl

elsanna_iduna

May 19, 2019
Another one to keep an eye, Bright Past (Barbara (Mother) & Valerie (Daughter), Alex). Alex and Barbara already had some M/D dynamics before, but with these recent complaints in the thread I have lost the will to even discuss them.
I never seen them have M/D dynamics. Are you sure? That game is a hell of a grind last I played so I want to be sure it exists before trying again.

VenomSuperSayan

Game Developer
May 7, 2020
I never seen them have M/D dynamics. Are you sure? That game is a hell of a grind last I played so I want to be sure it exists before trying again.
Well, Barbara guided Alex to lesbianism, after chained quests ended on the webcam trio show. Sometimes Barbara and Alex do some routine housework together and always ends in spicy situations. Perhaps this is a misinterpretation of mine, and the grind is less now.

New beach event with Tanya and Bonnie
Tanya is Alex's sister, I wonder what this is all about.

Last edited:

MacLovin'

Jun 12, 2018
Depends on what you mean by "superior graphics". Are you talking about visual quality or a more realistic look? Cause you can have a high-quality game that is not focused on being realistic or is no even made with Daz.
I meant with quality graphics!

DJsona

May 13, 2018
Unfortunatly, for me, the neighbor MD scenes of milfy city. it's sad its coming for the worst dev out their, but one of the best renders and anim. and recently i m hype to the game : Ariana’s Perverted Diary !! very well rendered BUT no animations. A special mention to The office SS actions with beautifull renders (but slow dev :D)
But i'm sure if you check every games listed here you will find better game of your taste ; )
Take care !! <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: MacLovin'

skrusher

May 11, 2019
So, with lezcest there's Seducing the Devil, Tales from the Unending Void, Double Homework, Whores of Thrones, The Spellbook, Bad Memories, Sunshine Love, Power Vacuum, and The Seven Realms.

There are others that have potential. Some are clearly getting on to it in the next few updates, while others may take longer or not have it at all. Free Pass, A Wife and Mother, ALT CTRL DEL, Desert Stalker, Hot Sand of Antarctica, Juno's Task, My Best Deal,My New Memories and Life in Santa County.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes