Votes: 96 2.8%
  • adoptive mother / adoptive daughter

Votes: 56 1.7%
  • [grandmother / granddaughter]

Votes: 275 8.1%

• Total voters

Rogue1432

Apr 22, 2018
how do you get the kiss between hazel and grace in the cabin - summer vacation?
I had trouble with getting that scene, but finally got it. In your previous decisions where you have to choose between different family members, ignore grace and select hazel for all choices. hope this helps. I selected grace previously due to which, the game made grace kiss the MC. If you do not get enough points on grace, she turns to kiss hazel. Hope this helps.

Kalimotxo

Jul 16, 2021
I had trouble with getting that scene, but finally got it. In your previous decisions where you have to choose between different family members, ignore grace and select hazel for all choices. hope this helps. I selected grace previously due to which, the game made grace kiss the MC. If you do not get enough points on grace, she turns to kiss hazel. Hope this helps.
It worked. Thank you

Jun 9, 2022
A slight leak from my reward from this month, which is an alternative image set of the girls walking in on something.

What game is this

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
bonus render from Life in Santa County
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
theres some potential for canon lezcest in a new update now. in the most recent update its heavy implied that the mom and her sister used to have a sexual relationship, and that ran is having (or used to have) sex with her mom.

theres currently 4 mother daughter pairs (2 major and 2 side) with enough prayers maybe we can get a scene for each of them

MacLovin'

Jun 12, 2018
There is some update in Desert Stalker.
Finally some explicit Mother (Zahra) and Daughter (Ain) action, with the second Daughter (Shani) that does more than just watch. A very hot scene with awesome renders.

View attachment 2773477
View attachment 2773461

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This game’s models are what devs should strive for imo, they’re gorgeous and unique. So tired of playing games where girls look like eldritch horrors posing as humans

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
But i cant see this render in my walkthrough. Maybe i miss some points could you show your walkthrough for this scence
i dont know though, i just progress main quests and side quests as usual. yesterday when i download back the game and i prgress few days and i got this scene automatically

Coin_Gaming

Feb 21, 2021
So happy I found this thread. Sister Lust is an amazing masterpiece for m/ds. Was wondering if there were other games with mother and daughters scenes that are really good. Currently going to try FILF and Desert Stalker.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes