Votes: 96 2.8%
  • adoptive mother / adoptive daughter

Votes: 56 1.7%
  • [grandmother / granddaughter]

Votes: 275 8.1%

• Total voters

DJsona

May 13, 2018
found this page. its a general incest list, but m/d and s/s both have over 150 results
hI ! take your time to check the 55 page, 98% of lezcest game are linked here ;) feel free to check the game you didn't know about ! i'm sure you will be surprise : ))) some of the game with lezcest are not tagged "incest"
and welcome <3 i hope you will find some jewels here ^^

May 13, 2022
my bad. its here i lot of the stuff there is also here. but there might be some unknown ones too
>sees M/D listed with barely any votes at all
>examples are so dry that the only M/D they have is exclusively futa (or step, and netorare for extra levels of bad)
rouxis-kaard-dammit.gif
Why is this archetype done so dirty? How the fuck is literally any other first family incest combination more consistent??? I wouldn't mind futa if it wasn't fucking everywhere

DJsona

May 13, 2018
Hey guys hello and how you all doing? i wish the best things happen to you <3 i realy need help to test games from F95 :s i download 10 games a day and i've got time to test 2 or 3 everyday :s look at my desktop ! its a garbadge :(
Does the new update of milkcity has a lezcest scene?
Darkcookie gonna add MD action ?
can we get over patreron shity rules to have lez family?
AAAARRRGGHHH too many questions and games to test !
anyways i love you all guys !!! have fun this summer : ))) <3

Coin_Gaming

Feb 21, 2021
Hey guys hello and how you all doing? i wish the best things happen to you <3 i realy need help to test games from F95 :s i download 10 games a day and i've got time to test 2 or 3 everyday :s look at my desktop ! its a garbadge :(
Does the new update of milkcity has a lezcest scene?
Darkcookie gonna add MD action ?
can we get over patreron shity rules to have lez family?
AAAARRRGGHHH too many questions and games to test !
anyways i love you all guys !!! have fun this summer : ))) <3
I can say that Darkcookie won't be adding any incest scenes for now since patreon rules.. but if he does move out of patreon, he has mentioned that he might do it depending how much of a task it is to convert the relationship back to ones with incest

Jun 9, 2022
I can say that Darkcookie won't be adding any incest scenes for now since patreon rules.. but if he does move out of patreon, he has mentioned that he might do it depending how much of a task it is to convert the relationship back to ones with incest
Who is Darkcookie and what game are yall talking about?

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
>sees M/D listed with barely any votes at all
>examples are so dry that the only M/D they have is exclusively futa (or step, and netorare for extra levels of bad)
View attachment 2816043
Why is this archetype done so dirty? How the fuck is literally any other first family incest combination more consistent??? I wouldn't mind futa if it wasn't fucking everywhere
i wish i knew. even threesomes with a male mc are rare. devs just seem to never want lesbian incest in games for whatever reason

May 13, 2022
i wish i knew. even threesomes with a male mc are rare. devs just seem to never want lesbian incest in games for whatever reason
For the lot of them:
-Cheating? OK
-Gangbangs? OK
-Zoo? YEP, ALSO OK
-Father x Daughter? FULLY RENDERED PENETRATION SCENES. ALSO BLOOD-RELATED

The list goes on. But Mother and Daughter? God forbid it's just them without futa or any allusions to penetration or other phallic acts of sex :rolleyes:

skrusher

May 11, 2019
One of the reasons I've noticed is that lezcest, with a male MC, could be considered NTR, in its broadest definition. Many players don't like any kind of sex that doesn't involve the MC directly and called it NTR if involves a potential LI. So with a male MC, there will be no M/D or S/S if the MC is not involved and, in many cases, even if he is involved. That's why many of the lezcest come from games with a Female MC.

Another reason could be the Patreon ban on incest. To allow lezcest with a male MC the patch will have to cover way more than a simple name or relationship change to fit the story. In many cases, the dev would have to change a good part of the story too, and maybe cut off the lesbian scenes from the "official" version and put in on a patch. This happens in games like Sunshine Love and The Seven Realms for instance. So more work for the dev with not much payback, since many players won't be interested.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes