Votes: 272 8.1%

• Total voters

kuine

Apr 21, 2020
From the last update of my Novel:

Still in the lightweight category.

Elizabeth (Aunt) & Jessica (Niece)
View attachment 3712094
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Elizabeth (Older Sister) & June (Little Sister)
View attachment 3712109
Maybe I misinterpreted something:

June asks Elisabeth if she can be the little sister. And Elisabeth is like, "Yeah, sure, no problem."
Now Elisabeth is telling everyone that June is the little sister and everyone (including Elisabeth's niece and her "real" sister) is like, "Yeah, sure, no problem."

Even in June's absence, everyone acts or pretends as if June really is the sister (which she apparently really is? - but nobody knows that yet ) - even though everyone "knows" that it isn't.

It's very confusing.

Maddytheboy

Aug 6, 2023
Yoga with Helga & Lyna from the upcoming 2.2 update of my novel Sinful Summer (already out for subscribers)
View attachment 3728770

The scene has a lot more renders though :devilish:
This update is mostly focused on mother-daughter...
Awesome. I hope they scissor it out at some point. Like just hot and very wet crotch smashing action.

elsanna_iduna

May 19, 2019
This update is mostly focused on mother-daughter...
Just want to say "bravo!" on the writing and story progression! Super hot. Will write a great review for sure. I haven't even finished yet. And I clicked through a lot of the bro/sis story from saves but now I want to go back and better immerse myself. Love your writing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ruykiru

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Just want to say "bravo!" on the writing and story progression! Super hot. Will write a great review for sure. I haven't even finished yet. And I clicked through a lot of the bro/sis story from saves but now I want to go back and better immerse myself. Love your writing.
Did you try the latest paid update with the start of the mom-daughter content? If so, I'd like some detailed feedback! Review or in private but I'd appreciate it a lot! Cheers.

elsanna_iduna

May 19, 2019
Did you try the latest paid update with the start of the mom-daughter content? If so, I'd like some detailed feedback! Review or in private but I'd appreciate it a lot! Cheers.
Yes I subbed. It was awesome! I will message you separately for feedback. I need to start over, I honestly skipped through a lot of the bro/sis that has been the focus up till now. But I can see that it would benefit me to start over and take my time.

Reactions: Ruykiru

Maddytheboy

Aug 6, 2023
Another scene from my latest update, which is now out for free if you guys haven't seen it yet -> Sinful Sumer 2.2

View attachment 3749760

It gets spicy :devilish:
I loved this update. The MD buildup was so believable and hot. You are doing an awesome job and I can't wait for them to get hot and heavy, the mom is slowly coming around and hopefully at some point she just says fuck it and becomes the aggressor. Otherwise anyhow you play it is awesome. This was a great update and am happy to be a supporter. Cheers

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes