Votes: 104 2.8%
  • adoptive mother / adoptive daughter

Votes: 60 1.6%
  • [grandmother / granddaughter]

Votes: 285 7.8%

• Total voters

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
Very few of the games listed are lesbian games. Games like Ariana's Perv..., Dog Days, With Rain..., Secrets of the Family, Blooming Love, My Moms Secret, Mother Lover Soc..., The Evil Within Her: are about the only strictly lesbian games on this forum. Most the games listed as lesbian have male MCs even the ones with ones with female MCs have more straight sex scenes than Lesbian or even Bisexual threeway scenes.

DJsona

May 13, 2018
Very few of the games listed are lesbian games. Games like Ariana's Perv..., Dog Days, With Rain..., Secrets of the Family, Blooming Love, My Moms Secret, Mother Lover Soc..., The Evil Within Her: are about the only strictly lesbian games on this forum. Most the games listed as lesbian have male MCs even the ones with ones with female MCs have more straight sex scenes than Lesbian or even Bisexual threeway scenes.
So what? please share Lezcest. or open a new thread for your fetish ^^ please delete your post and i will delete mine.

gamerguy556

May 8, 2017
Not sure how many people remember this game it most likely is abandoned . I think your a tutor for this girl who basically lives in a clean room. You need shower and be naked in her room so the whole family is naked. The mom starts tease you and sometimes joins you in the shower and starts to show her daughter about the male body.

Maddytheboy

Aug 6, 2023
Not sure how many people remember this game it most likely is abandoned . I think your a tutor for this girl who basically lives in a clean room. You need shower and be naked in her room so the whole family is naked. The mom starts tease you and sometimes joins you in the shower and starts to show her daughter about the male body.
One of the most unfortunate abandoned games Stolen Destiny. It had so much potential

Reactions: gamerguy556

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
Anyone has tried the "Steam" version of (1) VN - Ren'Py - The Assistant [Ch.2.8] [Backhole] | F95zone ?

I know the dev changed models to make them more 'adult' like, but I wonder if they also left out the lez-cest scenes. They were not many admittedly, and most of them also had the male mc dick being a part of the action. However, I kinda love them anyway, and it would be a pity if they were to be removed completely.

Impulse 9

May 25, 2018
This thread exists to find scenes that fit the category 'lesbian incest' as there isn't a tag for it, and it has done a great job so far. There are some members who don't mind the male MC and some who don't want to see a penis at all...but we are all here for the same thing. As the thread name suggests, the games only have to contain lesbian incest scenes and don't necessarily have to be lesbian games. A thread like that, if it were made, would be pretty empty

Impulse 9

May 25, 2018
Is different now. Patreon is looking outside, including here. 'fan made' patches are not safe anymore.
So I've heard. It's never been fully clear to me if they are actively searching for them or if the games are being reported. Either way, yes, we will probably see a decline in content because of this. Not even sure what the benefits are of Patreon over SS but devs have been more inclined to switch to vanilla games instead of changing platforms

skrusher

May 11, 2019
So I've heard. It's never been fully clear to me if they are actively searching for them or if the games are being reported. Either way, yes, we will probably see a decline in content because of this. Not even sure what the benefits are of Patreon over SS but devs have been more inclined to switch to vanilla games instead of changing platforms
SS doesn't doesn't have paypal and some people have issues with payments within the platform. Almost evey dev that have both doesn't have enought suporter on SS to switch the platform. Only a handful of deves manage to earn a similar amount with SS as they would with patreon

Reactions: Impulse 9

Maddytheboy

Aug 6, 2023
SS doesn't doesn't have paypal and some people have issues with payments within the platform. Almost evey dev that have both doesn't have enought suporter on SS to switch the platform. Only a handful of deves manage to earn a similar amount with SS as they would with patreon
I have been getting card payment errors on that site for a whole year now. Finally it doesn't accept anything, neither debit nor credit cards, always giving me some random card error. They should have fixed their payment system by now. I guess they dgaf

Mr_Ainz

Oct 26, 2017
I'll try to steer the discussion towards lezcest again. Has any game ever surprised you with any kind of lesbian incest? Most of the time I know when getting into the game if there is going to be that kind of content. However in some occasions I'm surprised by it, although most of the time is just teasing and there's no hope for a proper lezcest route. I'll give some examples.
  • Ravenous surprised me with how early it showed the scene. Again the focus in on the male MC but some of the women do seem to enjoy lesbian encounters with their relatives outside of the MC.
  • ATU Surprised me with the implementation of the lezcest, M/D don't try to get the attention of the MC at the start so it's a bit refreshing from all the games where any sex has to happen because of the male MC.
  • Notable mention LoF is the best example of being caught off guard. Early in the story you get to kiss the mom as the daughter and When it gave me the option I was struck (by my penis) unable to believe the author was capable of such madness. Sadly nothing much came out of the game in that aspect.

maltador

Jun 7, 2017
Anyone has tried the "Steam" version of (1) VN - Ren'Py - The Assistant [Ch.2.8] [Backhole] | F95zone ?

I know the dev changed models to make them more 'adult' like, but I wonder if they also left out the lez-cest scenes. They were not many admittedly, and most of them also had the male mc dick being a part of the action. However, I kinda love them anyway, and it would be a pity if they were to be removed completely.
Wait, theres been lezcest scenes in this game? I haven't seen any

Romenjack

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2018
just discovered this thread can anyone help me with lesbian only games? im fine with 3dcg but would prefer 3d games only
You might want to check out mine if you haven't already ;)
Other than me anything by BlackWebGames
Bad Memories allows you to play as a FMC in which it is all lesbian and has some incest in it as well.

hhhhh75

Jan 12, 2023
what are some of the greats of the M/D catagory that aren't AWAM, Her Desire, Dog Days of Summer and Ms Denver

B444

Jul 3, 2017
Promising Content in Midnight Sin [v0.4.2] [Faerin]

So far BDSM scenes with the Mother and two of the three Daughters, with conversations implying it has happened with the third

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BDSM_Olivia_Madeline_7.PNG

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes