Votes: 96 2.9%
  • adoptive mother / adoptive daughter

Votes: 56 1.7%
  • [grandmother / granddaughter]

Votes: 269 8.0%

• Total voters

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
He's got a point though, lesbian sex involves woman .. not that i am much bothered what is being posted, i check on occasion but this occurs more to be a group thread rather than a lesbian one.
It's not a matter of being right or wrong, it's just the sheer amount of repetition of the same concept. For me, as long as the sexual activities with the related girls is a crucial component of the scene, it's fine to have a man involved as well. Others may be 'purists' and rather have only the girls with no fallus included as well. Both point of views are fine and should fall under this thread, also because it's not that we have hunderds of titles from where to pick everyday

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
I like the fact that it seems his argument is that if a penis is involved, a woman eating another woman's pussy is not participating in a lesbian act. Nobody tell the Christians about this loophole.

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
Wow i didn't expect a quite big noisy here, one day.
Thank you for your serving.

Lauren & Chloe (milf S/S), Life in Santa County
screenshot0426.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And if you wish for the weird and wicked M/D, just cash in ATM Adventures (i remember of noticing this before but cannot trace back the source here). The tease coming along is just a drop in the ocean.

Impulse 9

May 25, 2018
He's got a point though, lesbian sex involves woman .. not that i am much bothered what is being posted, i check on occasion but this occurs more to be a group thread rather than a lesbian one.
We appreciate the new posts with lezcest content and I hope they keep coming. And I also agree that people on this thread shouldn't shit on the dude who calls bullshit on all the male protag games. We are here for lezcest, not dickfest. He is just as frustrated as most of us so leave him to voice his opinion. As I said, we still appreciate the updates. On a side note, I think 'beggars can't be choosers' as someone mentioned earlier should rather apply to futa than males but futa seems to be even more hated even though it's still 2 women. I'm personally of the opinion that Male MC: sucks but we'll take it and certainly don't have to be happy about it. Futa: sure there's a dick but there's still tits, ass and usually a vagina

Impulse 9

May 25, 2018
Wow i didn't expect a quite big noisy here, one day.
Thank you for your serving.

Lauren & Chloe (milf S/S), Life in Santa County
View attachment 3656982

And if you wish for the weird and wicked M/D, just cash in ATM Adventures (i remember of noticing this before but cannot trace back the source here). The tease coming along is just a drop in the ocean.
Great find. Also like how we can actually tell whos the daughter instead of the usual giant boobs on everyone

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Back in the glory days this group's been active with people sharing lezcest scenes all the time but now hardly anyone ever posts and it's mostly new members asking about stuffs. Really hope one day we can back to its glory days~
sadly there just isnt much contend that hasnt already been shared.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
That's because of a lack of content. Also I always found it a little tacky to post from my own game but here is some from my most recent update.

id say post your own stuff as much as you want. these threads are a great place for devs to advertise their content imo

Powerless99

Mar 10, 2021
Same here, I just look at the rec that the peeps in this threads post but once I see the dreaded "Male Protagonist" tag I just move on the next one

Reactions: Impulse 9

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
personally im open either way. as long as the woman have some form of sexual contact than its good in my books. i just cant stand when the male mc is the only one who gets attention and the woman just lie next to each other or something. they should be active for it to be lezcest, otherwise its just swinging with extra steps

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
been a while since the last version, i forgot if those two are sisters or thats the mom and her daughter. its hard to tell in the angle

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
Literotica is very good, read a bunch a couple of years ago. Very good selection of different kinds of stories.
Another one I like is CHYOA dot COM (choose your own adventure). It's basically stories with choices.
Interesting. Never tried the CHYOA site. I'll pop over and take a look.
The problem with Literotica, though, isn't the stories they have on their site but the ones they don't - they have a history of rejecting submitted stories but can't even be bothered to explain why. God only knows how many really nice stories never see the light of day due to their lazy processes.

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
personally im open either way. as long as the woman have some form of sexual contact than its good in my books. i just cant stand when the male mc is the only one who gets attention and the woman just lie next to each other or something. they should be active for it to be lezcest, otherwise its just swinging with extra steps
Well what you describe isn't Lezcest
Im not sure whats different but the m/d game with rain comes the flood seems to be getting rebooted. might be good to keep any eye one View attachment 3664843
The one in the picture is a friend. The lezcest in the story is b'ween the left char and her mom. I will try the reboot, but tbh I was more a fan of the other game from the same dev

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
100% agree with you. As long as the chemistry happens between them, and with the possibility of that lezcest to be continued in one or other way, so it would be fine to me.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Well what you describe isn't Lezcest

The one in the picture is a friend. The lezcest in the story is b'ween the left char and her mom. I will try the reboot, but tbh I was more a fan of the other game from the same dev
how so? if a mom is eating out her daughter, why would it matter if the mom is also getting fucked by a guy? wouldnt it still be lezcest because its literally an act of lesbian incest

also not being accusatory, more of curious of another opinion

Last edited:

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
how so? if a mom is eating out her daughter, why would it matter if the mom is also getting fucked by a guy? wouldnt it still be lezcest because its literally an act of lesbian incest

also not being accusatory, more of curious of another opinion
Sorry, misquoted your post. I am a boomer when it comes to forums... what I meant to say in reference to your post is that if the male mc is the only one who gets attention and the women just lie next to each other, then it's not lezcest.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes