Votes: 96 2.8%
  • adoptive mother / adoptive daughter

Votes: 56 1.7%
  • [grandmother / granddaughter]

Votes: 275 8.1%

• Total voters

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
How did I miss this scene?! Was I playing it wrong?
No you wasn't because it was an elite scene that saperated from the main story, the same to Ruby and her mom.

Time for a shameless plug, but I've had quite a few so far in my game:
Wow great, i've missed it. I'd love when the developers promoting their games in the specific fields like that.
Time to dig deep down your crazy M/D complication.

Reactions: FleshSac
Jun 28, 2018
No you wasn't because it was an elite scene that saperated from the main story, the same to Ruby and her mom.

Wow great, i've missed it. I'd love when the developers promoting their games in the specific fields like that.
Time to dig deep down your crazy M/D complication.
i was wonder if these are more lesbian incest but female character as MC

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020

i don’t think so cause I managed to get this scene when I enter the elder sister room in the game I forgot which part but I remember it was quite further story so I think just check regular her room? I remember after MC take over the factory business

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Thanks, but where's the sapphic? Is that a girl with a guy's haircut doing the lip service?
It's the lesbian big sister with the short hair going down on her bisexual little sister and her bisexual friend.

Last edited:

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
i wonder if there is more incest scenes in this post
There are more incest/sharing scenes, but not exclusively lesbian. There is also a group sex scene with the male protag., both his twin daughters and his sister...so there's that...the MC does encourage the all girls to engage in as much lesbian sex as they want, in fact, one of the identical twins is a lesbian who has a girlfriend that also is having an ongoing sexual relationship with her own mother and younger sister.

Jun 28, 2018
There are more incest/sharing scenes, but not exclusively lesbian. There is also a group sex scene with the male protag., both his twin daughters and his sister...so there's that...the MC does encourage the all girls to engage in as much lesbian sex as they want, in fact, one of the identical twins is a lesbian who has a girlfriend that also is having an ongoing sexual relationship with her own mother and younger sister.
Well there are some scenes in decision made

May 16, 2021
Airi (mother) & Momoko (daughter), Dark Magic

View attachment 1776352
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I loved this one. the universe building was fun and the story too. I just wish the dev did not shy away from showing pure lesbian scenes. The guy magically showed up to destroy any lesbian fun within his vicinity and that got old. Also the lesbian interactions felt lazy to me the same overused blue dildo etc. no strapons, no scissoring. the good stuff was always just out of reach. The games concept was lovely though. I enjoyed immensely.

elsanna_iduna

May 19, 2019
I loved this one. the universe building was fun and the story too. I just wish the dev did not shy away from showing pure lesbian scenes. The guy magically showed up to destroy any lesbian fun within his vicinity and that got old. Also the lesbian interactions felt lazy to me the same overused blue dildo etc. no strapons, no scissoring. the good stuff was always just out of reach. The games concept was lovely though. I enjoyed immensely.
Thanks will have to check it out

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes