VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Sharing My Fiancée [v1.0] [Dimajio333]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Priappus

Finally a very realistic game,is a simulation of real life and happens to many couples who after years of marriage want something different in their life,Well done to Dev who created it, it's a game I will watch with interest in its development.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

twicejjang

An excellent new entry into the swinging genre. The female models are all really hot and the scenarios are exciting. Be warned that, as the title and summary indicates, this game is all about sharing/cuckolding. Don't play this game if you are not interested in those genres as you will not enjoy it.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

lok34

Version 0.6 - Critique

Play this game if you love a bad plot coupled with bad game design. You're choices will lead you to one of two possible endings, being a married cuckold or your fiance leaving you before the wedding.

FYI the two reviews above don't appear to be genuine as there is no swinging in the game, nor is the game about a married couple years into their marriage but about a young couple two weeks prior to their wedding.

You can predict how bad the story writing will be after you play/look at the MC for all of 5 minutes.

1. His wife is way out of his league
    2. He is fat and balding
    3. He is a premature ejaculator

These characteristics are very common in cuckold stories with a terrible plot as you need to give the wife every excuse under the sun to cheat/fuck others. A good story has character development and a plot that draws you emotionally into the game, the sting of jealousy and betrayal that you love in your typical cuckold story is killed by bad/lazy writing.

(Essentially the story consists of a bunch or unrealistic sexual scenarios, some with and some without your wife. (As much random sex crammed into a VN as possible)).

The renders are high quality but there is no animation or sound.

The choice system is misleading, you are given choices that make you believe that there is a more dominant pathway. This is coupled with a sexuality meter that is affected by your choices but whatever level the meter is, or the choices you make your wife will always stray outside of the marriage. Making the choices and the sexuality meter absolutely pointless.

With this new update the appearance of your wife has been altered to seem more slutty. I have to wonder if a vote was actually held on Patreon on her new appearance because her attractiveness is markedly lower.

Advice to Dev - Hire a story writer, since when is a cuckold dominated by all the women around him. The fact that his female colleague makes him watch her fuck black cock and tried to get him to eat her out (out of the blue with no context) shows a lack of story writing skill. This is a kinetic novel more than anything as most of your choices have little to no effect on gameplay.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

palinka100

the work presents an exciting, good story. I look forward to it, the sequel will continue to be so good. I can't wait for more content for this game. I trust the updates will happen soon and will be exciting.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Rating of [v0.4] is:

Pros:
    + Great Renders
    + Active Play
    + Hot Scenes
    + Long Game Play
    + Hot Ladies
    + Great Wife Scenes.

Cons:
    - Spelling Errors
    - Lots of teasing

Conclusion:

The Game is very nice but also alot of teasing for the player,sometimes a little to much teasing if you ask me, but still keeps you loving the game and wanting to find out what happens next.
    the game is hot,needs a little more spell checking I believe, because there where some spelling errors in the Game.

The updates are long, no senseless walking around,game controls are great,
    the writing is also good...
    Great Story and Good looking ladies....Just my kind of things I love in a Game......Keep it UP.

My Advisory:
    Damn worth the Download
  6. 5.00 star(s)

iSkaz

Classic cuckold story, If you don't like NTR\cuckold, don't play\review this!

For fans of the genre, this is a good story with classic situations and good graphics. The disadvantages include that it looks like this is the debut of a developer, and such projects are often abandoned. Dear author, compatriot, don't stop playing!
  7. 3.00 star(s)

Jawanaut

It does have potential... Weird though, it's not "Sharing My Future Fiancee", it's "Happy Marriage: Dark Side of Desire". Which doesn't make sense, since they're not yet married. With the wedding a week away, and work tempting to ruin his vacation, he must submit to (what I can only assume was the last woman to cuck him?) in order to save his vacation. Also, the fiancee's BF seems like she'll help the MC along in corrupting his fiancee. There is an option for Russian or English, which makes sense as the dialogue is spotty and doesn't sound like real interactions. All that aside... This game does have potential. Just don't know why the MC always has to be fat and stupid looking with a hot GF or wife. I mean, he could be good looking and just have a little dick, right?