5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Cuyo1786

Fanhazard Member
Donor
Sep 2, 2017
i will take them please!
File link + Bonuses + (Shark's Lagoon) .rar which contains bonus games scenes, most of them can be in Russian language since they were shared by an Anonymous Russian Friend I do not remember their name. The Archive is updated with the latest bonus game.

Note: Some may come repeated, but this is because of versions or by a different aggregated language.

Thanks to:

@Silveri (lucky.swf)( )
(island-girlsBCT.swf)( )
(friendsforever.exe)( )

@surda (memories3.swf)( )

@reaper_day (mumsboyfriend-bonus-scene.html)( )
To an Anonymous Russian Friend that I do not remember his name, which I spent the rest of the bonus games.
And especially to @shark from the lagoon (Shark's Lagoon), for its excellent games!

Last edited:

jean-francois

Jun 12, 2017
thank you
File link + Bonuses + (Shark's Lagoon) .rar which contains bonus games scenes, most of them can be in Russian language since they were shared by an Anonymous Russian Friend I do not remember their name. The Archive is updated with the latest bonus game.

Note: Some may come repeated, but this is because of versions or by a different aggregated language.

Thanks to:

@Silveri (lucky.swf)( )
(island-girlsBCT.swf)( )
(friendsforever.exe)( )

@surda (memories3.swf)( )

@reaper_day (mumsboyfriend-bonus-scene.html)( )
To an Anonymous Russian Friend that I do not remember his name, which I spent the rest of the bonus games.
And especially to @shark from the lagoon (Shark's Lagoon), for its excellent games!

Cuyo1786

Fanhazard Member
Donor
Sep 2, 2017
Someone could pass me the mumsboyfriend bonus scene that can be played without it containing problems, the one I have is in .html format and I want to be able to have it in .swf that is playable and not like the one that I have to cool to the beginning of power start playing it

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
glad to stumble on this topic, always loved Shark's games. yes they are super dated looking, but that to me is part of their charm. maybe it's because i'm a bit older so my fondness for the "early" days of adult games keeps me hooked on them.

anyway thanks to all for posting the bonuses and stuff as I had never had the chance to play most of them.

Reactions: M124

Cuyo1786

Fanhazard Member
Donor
Sep 2, 2017
Anyone have the Bonus Scene from the Mum's Boyfriend game that works correctly?

Reactions: ahh7

Boners_91

Sep 1, 2017
У кого-нибудь есть Бонусная сценария из игры «Мамин бойфренд», которая работает правильно?
Anyone have the Bonus Scene from the Mum's Boyfriend game that works correctly?

Cuyo1786

Fanhazard Member
Donor
Sep 2, 2017
banner.jpg
Mum's going out
(A first attempt off game in html5 by @shark from the lagoon (Shark's Lagoon) )

Image007.jpg

Cuyo1786

Fanhazard Member
Donor
Sep 2, 2017
Il faut télécharger le lien
One downloads it and the same does not work ... If it's the same as the one I shared right here, you can not play well the first part does not happen as it is badly compiled.
That part of the image does not go through more than one clip to the right place.
1546119776584.png

rasta

Aug 25, 2017
Hi, does "mum's going out" have a hint word? if not can someone help me out? I'm stuck where you have the boyfriend looking at the daughter sleeping and I always end up getting caught touching her...

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote