5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
so u got this game already ?
for this one "mum's going out bonus html5" here is the link

for the other one (who just came out on the shark site) you have to either:
- pay 10 eur or dollars to be able to play it
- or wait for shark to release two new games so that the one if free

or find someone who knows how to hack the game.
personally I wait for a second game to come out before paying me access to the private box, because 10 euro for one month and only one game ...a little expensive for me.

Ramiz

Aug 6, 2017

Your access to the PRIVBOX:

username : :unsure:
password : :unsure:

Note: If Any Attempts to pass of ready will not publish anything for access to the PRIVBOX.
(By date and limited time)
(Today for you tomorrow for me)
I didn't understood this, you will give Privbox account or you need account to download the games?

erikn26

Jan 27, 2018

username : $1 :unsure:
password : $1 :unsure:

Total cost = $2 (y)

Note: If Any Attempts to pass of ready will not publish anything for access to the PRIVBOX.
So how do we pay, if we're interested?

ovan26

May 27, 2017
I share my access to the PRIVBOX for this time:

username : 66YUYkhW :unsure:
password : MAUAc0Tk :unsure:

Total cost = Free (y)

Expire the day : 28/05/2019 at 16:38 hrs.

why its keep asking me password even i put it in yours

foible

Aug 29, 2017
I suspect there won't be. That's why it's HTML5. All the assets are stored on the server at his end. You log in to his site, it verifies your authorization, it loads the start of the game, it checks repeatedly, between each scene you have to wait for the server to verify, respond, send the next set of assets. I don't think anyone here is going to go to all the trouble of using third-party software to capture each individual asset, parse them together, then mock up a localhost to trick the game into thinking it's running through Shark's site. Your BEST bet is if someone plays through it and posts a video.

ahfbe

Jun 30, 2017
I suspect there won't be. That's why it's HTML5. All the assets are stored on the server at his end. You log in to his site, it verifies your authorization, it loads the start of the game, it checks repeatedly, between each scene you have to wait for the server to verify, respond, send the next set of assets. I don't think anyone here is going to go to all the trouble of using third-party software to capture each individual asset, parse them together, then mock up a localhost to trick the game into thinking it's running through Shark's site. Your BEST bet is if someone plays through it and posts a video.
That sucks

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Do not get confused, I do not mean the game "Mum's going out" created in html5, but I mean the bonus scene of the game "Mum's Boyfriend" that is in the priv-box. Mumsbadd View attachment Mumsb_bonus.swf
@reaper_day (mumsboyfriend-bonus-scene.html)( )

And for some time someone has the complete game "Mum's going out" that can happen to me?
This will sound weird but I cant find any spot in the pool right at the start. Is that a common problem or is it just me? :unsure: :cautious:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote