• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
I hope he move to 3d. This art is now so old and outdated. His only points are I would say are the stories.

foible

Aug 29, 2017
Old-fashioned, not old. His games are having "something". They are almost cult.
Precisely. Though, I certainly wouldn't object to SOME upgrades. One thing that's always kinda irked me is how slow/delayed some of actions are. 3D would be awful. It takes him long enough to make a game as it is.

Reactions: RainingChairs

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
someone (joekerr) had created a calendar with the characters of the sharks games graphically more uninteresting.
It would be great if someone could remake the horny afternoon saga (wendy, nany, cloe...) while keeping the story and the characters the same.

th3pun1sh3r

Nov 18, 2018
its 2023 you would expect to see better quility renders and stuff using renoy or something but shark keep up the good work with what you got

Hirosuki

Mar 17, 2019
Just a thank you to everyone here that have collected these games together and a note or observation that I have made. With some of Sharks games, it depends on what type of file you have to whether the 'cheat words' work or not. I played Horny Afternoon on both .swf and the macromedia .exe and the cheat word only worked on the .exe version.
Hopefully this is helpful, maybe?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote