brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
A REALLY PERFECT WIFE
Mega

JEALOUSY
Mega
Which program exactly did You use to put these together?.
They do not run on windows, I downloaded them and thankfully moved them and ran them on an older machine which has no net connection and only has up to date virus protection, my virus protection flagged it when it began to access localhost.
Can a Moderator download them and check them out please as it all looks very iffy to me.

Ghostcat

Nov 24, 2017
I have 10Win / 32 4Gb when I go to the main page and run the HTML game without any problems

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
From the index and exe. Wrong System
Got both to work, after all of that, have to say, not impressed by both games at all, just more of the same old ideas for both games, rehashed endlessly, You have to wonder and ask, has the ideas pool dried up for Sharks games.

wildcat99sh

Aug 31, 2017
Thanks for the upload.

With both i have a weird problem.
Game starts, i can play and walk thru the story but then sudden death. The mouse pointer is gone when moving over the pic and i can't do anything more but to restart from the very beginning.
Funny thing here is, that this does not happen at the same progress in the game but at different positions....
I tried with Chrome and Edge and everytime the same.

How can i avoid the "freezing"?

wildcat99sh

Aug 31, 2017
It happens occasionally, seems to be a bug. The only solution is to restart the game and open the right part.
Seems to be a bug.....nice.....it IS a bug. :sneaky:

Yes, i can only restart the game but then it starts from the very beginning.
How to open "the right part"?

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes