Mar 20, 2023
how do you subdue eleanor if ava hasnt taught you the skill yet? thanks for any help
You can't subdue Eleanor normally in the current version but if you have URM to show hidden option while in her apartment you can for the subdue her which will just introduce new harem mechanic app which does not work and will cause errors if you use it said app in your room.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
You can't subdue Eleanor normally in the current version but if you have URM to show hidden option while in her apartment you can for the subdue her which will just introduce new harem mechanic app which does not work and will cause errors if you use it said app in your room.
thanks

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I like the premise of the game but between the sandbox and the semi sentient shitstain that is Bill I'm not enjoying it. Sleazy scumbag like Bill and the MC doesn't immediately make him forget about his powers...nothing good can come of that.

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
I know what I'm talking about so what if it's less than two months if the quality is bad and the story is boring, you only get 1 or 2 characters story being told everytime a new update comes out. You really think this is a lot for a 2 months cycle? If you think so then I'm sorry for you.
the bad parts I think are 3 Main things..

1 The character MC 'mainly' deals with most is a male friend... who isn exactly a Tony Stark-like character
and that guy is not exactly a 'bright' person really... Or 'charming' or 'special' really

But closer to a movie 1 Ned Leeds from MCU...

2 thing is he does not use TV or library or even computer with internet. To find out
information or ideas, instead he runs to his male friend...
It kinda makes him a loser who is basically 'dependant' on another 'looser' because
his friend is not exactly 'popular' or even a 'top student' or anything remotely
That would make him 'stand out in a good way in a crowd'

3 The MC's friend has been by other devs or used as a girl...
and it would have been more 'hotter' if the MC's friend who helps him out had been a
good looking girl. Even if she is not 'popular' he could have made a backstory about her
wanting 'revenge' and her Childhood friend's who is not 'popular' or anything also now got
'mind powers' and thus helping him get into the other girls pants would been a way for
her to get revenge, it would have made her a way more interesting '2 main story character'
thus increase the game's story etc. It would been more interesting, also who doesn't like
'sex-revenge' stories? :) Especially since MC could be give a choice to 'use his mind powers'
on his female friend and get laid there too...

'And yes... because of the amount of interaction etc, MC's male-friend is 2 main story character....
Right now Of course that could/might change but that is sort of how I interpret
the 'story' currently is... A (looser)-guy gets powers and runs to his friend to 'get help' and gets to have fun with
ladies...

I wrote a review of this btw...

The other parts of writing is alright but that part for it to go from 3 to either 4-5 stars?

it would need to be changed really or it would need to be added so much content to make up for
it and possibly even a skip 'prologue' in learning 'most' of his 'powers' parts...
And really it is just easier to change that part out and less time consuming...

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
I like the premise of the game but between the sandbox and the semi sentient shitstain that is Bill I'm not enjoying it. Sleazy scumbag like Bill and the MC doesn't immediately make him forget about his powers...nothing good can come of that.
Go to the game
School, Love & Friends [v2.9] [Walkius]

Take a girl personality like Ako? -the asian chick in school... who is kinda a lesbian...
-idk if you have played this game but it is sort of better than this one...

Now take this game and its story and Switch that Creep friend Bill out...-at least the male version of that 'avatar'
or a new one IDC really just make him replaced...

And then make said girl want revenge?... Backstory be like...

one of the 'popular' females are acting like Bonnie Rockwaller from Kim Possible Series... And have sort of same relationship
As Bonnie and Kim have...=Bonnie tries mostly to get Kim in trouble and treats her badly
etc...

MC gets powers... and the now Ako-like girl who is MC's friend instead of Bill

Ako-like girl has been 'frozen out' from any other girl gang...
mostly because of the Bonnie-like girl, but also because the girls are petty
or something... and Ako kind of wants revenge for her treatment?...
And decides to help her clueless friend out in getting into the girls pants...

How does such a story sound so far or even better if
this game had been reworked to that? :)

Add in that said MC's could get a choice-for the player's sake sort of...
in getting into his 'friends' panties as well?

Now it is getting more interesting or am I wrong? :)

kia2145

Oct 12, 2018
I don't think ppl control other ppl's minds IRL too often, IF they do it at all bro', coz that would be some sick ass ability most of them would definitely use for the not-so-greater good.:whistle:
People do it in different ways, more than not it's just simple manipulation and guidance. Especially if the other person is in a mentally venerable state, that makes it much easier. This kind of stuff isn't uncommon irl depending on your life situation.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Shattered Minds with the incest patch to v0.05.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I'm afraid Sharon's comeback isn't planned.
understand the need to keep the number of characters in check to avoid the game go out of hand, but it's a big shame.
the idea to reprogramming a breeder entusiast to want mc kid and not that asshole kid is very suggestive.

Reactions: eXtasy Games

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

V0.06 out now!
V0.06 is available to download for the Fan & Enthusiast tier!
The Supporter tier get access to V0.06 on September 18th, followed by the Admirer tier on October 2nd.
Public release will happen two weeks later, on October 16th.
V0.06 is probably the most comprehensive update I've done so far. With it you'll experience Shattered Minds in a whole new way. With V0.06 the game becomes what it was always meant to be, a harem builder.
Savegames are compatible, no need to start a new game!
Content of V0.06 (Changelog):
  • added the quest "Adventure Minds" (Ava)
    Unlock the power to subjugate others by diving deep into MC's mind.
    There's a unique adventure waiting for you!
  • get your first servant and add her to your harem: Eleanor
  • Summon her to your room: Have sex with her as often as you want (4 positions available)
  • Manage her: Tell her what to do and let her earn money, XP or Mind Points for you.
  • Decide how she should dress.
  • Rewrite her personality as often as you like: choose between girlfriend, servant and mindless slave. Experience her different behavior with each personality.
  • One new app, "Reports": keep track which resources your girls generate for you
  • Updated and expanded apps: The "Contacts" and "My power" app have been extended with a second tab, providing usefull informations and adjustment options.
  • bug fixes, spelling corrections and improvements of existing content
V0.06 is available for Windows/Linux, macOS and android.

throwa

Jun 1, 2018
Typo in the teacher questline. Well, I did have a little adventure to figure out if this was really a typo or if "painties" is a valid word. Google didnt correct the search and it did seem to be used online... but then I clicked forward in the game and saw the normal way of spelling it almost immediately after.

eXtasy Games

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2022
Typo in the teacher questline. Well, I did have a little adventure to figure out if this was really a typo or if "painties" is a valid word. Google didnt correct the search and it did seem to be used online... but then I clicked forward in the game and saw the normal way of spelling it almost immediately after.
Thanks for letting me know, corrected it!

3.70 star(s) 85 Votes