mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
As a fan of The Gift, I see and appreciate the obvious influence on this game.

The Gift was abandoned TWICE though; so hoping that eXtasy is committed to this one.

Reactions: MrTM and Xypher

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
The quest log in the phone is not very helpful.
Some Quests say it's not been implemented yet, while others that don't say it aren't available in this version (e.g. Kobe at detention).
Furthermore I don't know how to proceed with roommate and the erotic books or Alice and the favor.
I bought the books for Chloe and went to her class room while she studies and yet I can't give her the book.
I think the quest log/help menu should be reworked.

Reactions: Legend 123

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
As a fan of The Gift, I see and appreciate the obvious influence on this game.

The Gift was abandoned TWICE though; so hoping that eXtasy is committed to this one.
wonder why would that masterpiece be abandoned... :unsure:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Shit.. well I really enjoyed FATES and was disappointed we didn't get more story on the female agent but this might just have too many negs for me. Let me ask this, is the annoying twirpy sidekick going to be with us for the duration or can we get rid of him?

Factor96

Apr 6, 2022
So, this was interesting, and mind control isn't exactly a genre overflowing with choice, but to echo others, this needs way more signposting on quests that aren't finished. I do like the character representing mind control abilities, as the contrast really helps get through some early parts of the game.

Reactions: MarcelPappas

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
eXtasy Games

nice, glad to see that pregnancy is not something we see as a little reward at the end of the game, but something that we can enjoy DURING the game. So now i have to ask, will pregnancy have some sort of "progression" or will they give birth to the baby at some point? If yes will pregnancy be repeteable?
:unsure: Pregression? (patent pending)

eXtasy Games

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2022
Shit.. well I really enjoyed FATES and was disappointed we didn't get more story on the female agent but this might just have too many negs for me. Let me ask this, is the annoying twirpy sidekick going to be with us for the duration or can we get rid of him?
Bill? After the prologue and after completing his first quest, he plays a rather minor part.

eXtasy Games

:unsure: Pregression? (patent pending)
I want to show some form of progress, but I think there will only be two stages.
The beginning with a little visible belly and already far advanced, with larger, lactating breasts and belly.
I will not include the actual birth.
But pregnancies will be repeatable.

I have to keep in mind that I will eventually have to implement this for all of the characters I have planned for this game.
That's why it's important to keep the workload in check.

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes