Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
I have a theory about Ava. I wonder if the father did more to the MC than just making them try to forget about him. What if the father was the one to implant Ava with his powers into the MC's subconscious and wouldn't manifest until he got older? It could be a way to have the MC release her from within himself without hurting himself mentally if she wasn't created by him in the first place.
good theory, I've been thinking that Ava is more than just the manifestation of the powers in the MC's mind, but I absolutely don't want her to betray him in the end, just to be a good company, perhaps separate from him

Reactions: AkaQ

NoiVul

Feb 24, 2023
I would have preferred if more time were spent with Luna discovering her new situation, rather than instantly accepting it and then just acting completely normal.

But the good news is that every character could get revisited, having their awareness restored. And each one could have a totally different reaction upon learning what was done to them, and the knowledge that they are now slaves.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Before OSA captures the MC, the agent runs a DNA analysis to confirm whether he is a superhuman or not. Which means it is biological, the power is tied to the body. Not to mention the nature of the MC's power, Ava being a figment of the MC's conscience, everything indicating that this power is related to the MC's own mind, and so on.

I think I have pretty good evidence.
ava's power aren't blocked when MC power are. both in this segment and in the fantasy quest unlocking the enslaving power.
i think is more probably ava isn't part of MC mind, but an external entity trapped in is mind "cell" as she describe it.

At this point can we be sure Ava is a part of the MC's mind, after all we only have her statements as evidence and we know she's a liar.
i'm unable to find it, but in one of the earlier conversation eva describe herself like "a parasite slipping in his mind wihout him noticing it".
not very subtle, ava.

Was there anything indicating she wasn't? What was provided by the game is that she is part of the MC's mind. And even if she is something else, what kind of existence would explain everything that happened in the game so far without creating even more plotholes?
don't see any plot hole, at least any egregious one. there is an high probability ava is trapped in the MC mind since childhood (she speak of few child event), another explanation is she can access the full memory of the MC.

we see people with power interact different with people with power after they manifest them, compared the 'normal people'. ava posses some power, but was unable to interact directly with the MC before he manifest his power, because he was a 'normal person' before. this lend her lie "i'm your power make manifest" somewhat convincing.

Last edited:

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019

Crazonian1

Apr 2, 2022
The Luna plot was fairly good, i like the fact that she somewhat cognizant of what's been done to her mind, which makes her a little less creepily brainwashed than the others. Not too big a fan of Agent Camilla being a one and done though. She should have stuck around. That scene wasn't even all that good. Oh well, maybe she will return.

Reactions: graverobber

blurblurblurblur

Sep 3, 2020
Manz, I haven't tried the latest update yet and maybe I'm repeating what other people have said but will we ever get a scene with the redhead glasses cutie? She's been there since the beginning of the game and has 0 content.

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
I haven't been able to load my save from the previous (v0.10) version of SM into the new (v0.11) version, and I'm getting the following error:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Any help resolving this would be greatly appreciated. I'd really rather not start fresh with this game, too (there are a couple of other F95 games I play that I have to restart).

Vicky Sidhu

May 31, 2022
anyone else stopped playing and also find this latest eva's story twist a bit more third wall breaker? i mean she basically erased the whole thing from mc's memory so what was the point of that? wouldn't it make more sense if the mc knew about it but couldn't do anything?

honestly after this twist with a huge plot hole, i think i will wait for the final version before playing again and just to be clear it's because i don't like that plot twist so i decided to pause the game until i know for sure what the hell is going on...

(Edit: i should have said 'whatever is going on' instead of 'what the hell is going on.')

Last edited:

Vicky Sidhu

May 31, 2022
the last i checked i had rights to make a judgment on something i spend my time on and not everything can be interesting to everyone and just like i said before i only stopped playing because i don't like the direction this story is taking and also because i don't like plot holes, specifically the ones that break third wall.

btw if you are going to respond to someone's comment then at least respond directly so the person you are responding to get a notification, i know i am doing the same but you can consider this revenge! XD

Apr 18, 2022
the last i checked i had rights to make a judgment on something i spend my time on and not everything can be interesting to everyone and just like i said before i only stopped playing because i don't like the direction this story is taking and also because i don't like plot holes, specifically the ones that break third wall.

btw if you are going to respond to someone's comment then at least respond directly so the person you are responding to get a notification, i know i am doing the same but you can consider this revenge! XD
Wtf are you on about? The other guys comment wasn't specifically to you and doesn't say that you can't judge what you are spending time on. They said it is literally part of the plot, which it is, so not a plot hole. Ava has from the start been untrustworthy.

By the way, it is the FOURTH wall, not third. A movie or tv set has three walls, the fourth imaginary one is where the audience or the camera is. You are breaking that wall if you address the audience directly. It also doesn't happen here, so not only isn't there a plot hole, there isn't a fourth wall break.

Vicky Sidhu

May 31, 2022
Wtf are you on about? The other guys comment wasn't specifically to you and doesn't say that you can't judge what you are spending time on. They said it is literally part of the plot, which it is, so not a plot hole. Ava has from the start been untrustworthy.

By the way, it is the FOURTH wall, not third. A movie or tv set has three walls, the fourth imaginary one is where the audience or the camera is. You are breaking that wall if you address the audience directly. It also doesn't happen here, so not only isn't there a plot hole, there isn't a fourth wall break.
yup she was but did you even read what i said? how is telling us (indirectly of course) everything while erasing mc memory is not a third wall breaker? and how is it not a plot hole? and btw its not forth wall its third wall, i won't bother explaining the difference so if you want to know go do a bit of research.

you maybe right about that i probably shouldn't have indirectly responded to an indirect reply or whatever it was.

Link to third/forth wall break definition for those who might be interested: ,

(Edit: just provided links to the definition of breaking third/forth wall)

Last edited:
Apr 18, 2022
yup she was but did you even read what i said? how is telling us (indirectly of course) everything while erasing mc memory is not a third wall breaker? and how is it not a plot hole? and btw its not forth wall its third wall, i won't bother explaining the difference so if you want to know go do a bit of research.

you maybe right about that i probably shouldn't have indirectly responded to an indirect reply or whatever it was.

Link to third/forth wall break definition for those who might be interested: ,

(Edit: just provided links to the definition of breaking third/forth wall)
Okay, let's break it down.

Firstly, the term breaking the third wall hasn't been widely accepted yet, but let's go with it.
Your second link should be taken with a very critical eye. See how it mentions breaking the first, second and fifth wall as well, which isn't established terms and when you look them up, the few that are speaking of them are saying different things. This discredit the author of the article a good deal.

Your first link is better and it essentially defines the break as this: When a character addresses the medium.

Now you are running into a problem, because Ava isn't addressing the medium, she doesn't acknowledge she is in a game. She is speaking directly to the MC and while it may seem pointless, because he can't remember afterwards, that actually is the point. She is evil and can tell him her plan without him being able to defend against it. It is a power play. Remember the MC did the same thing to Scarlett. Making her aware, but unable to stop the process of her getting enslaved. A power play and revenge for the MC. Ava is doing something similar, we just happen to experience it from the victims side now.

As for it being a plot hole, well a plot hole is then there is inconsistency in the story or something is contradicting. This doesn't happen here. Not only doesn't the event contradict anything, if you look at Ava's behavior before, it falls quite in line with her already shown personality.

It is even more hilarious, when you realize it fixes at the time a presumed plot hole. Multiple people were saying that the way you tackled Bill's problem would be suspicious and was a stupid way to fix the problem, but it turned out that was actually Ava's intend, because she did want to raise suspicion and get caught. So the previous actions made sense, we just didn't know it at the time.

Reactions: Blossop
3.70 star(s) 79 Votes