lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Nice update. Eleanor quest was really good. I can't wait for the dinner with Sofia and the scene with Stacy was hot :devilish:
Also, the "vaginal sex" tag should be added already. And here i leave some new screenshots to update the previews in OP if you want. Good job, eXstasy Games!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

eXtasy Games

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2022
dev_update_sarah.jpg

Hi everyone!

Today I'm back with a status update on the upcoming V0.03 release!

As already announced, V0.03 will contain the quests "Dinner Night" and "Sarah's Gratitude". Both quest scripts have already been written and proofread.

As of right now, I am working on the renders for the two quests. The new V0.03 will also include one new sex scene (animation), which you can unlock for your gallery as well.

Following the completion of "Sarah's Gratitude", a new location, the Coffee Shop, will be unlocked. The opportunity to work and earn money will be available there.
It is true that income opportunities are limited at the moment (V0.02). As a result, I have now included the option to earn some money by doing a temp job in the Coffee Shop.
It is possible to do this either by playing a new mini-game, the "Burger Mini-game", or by skipping it and getting a certain amount of money instead.

Here is a picture of the new mini-game. Your job is to create a burger that meets the needs of the customer. The more customers you serve in the allotted time and the more closely your burger meets the customer's needs, the more money you can earn!

Prepare yourself for some strange burger creations!

In terms of release date, I am aiming for the end of April to the beginning of May. The exact date will be announced later!

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
> First lets determine some names
> This woman is 18 years old than you
> You guessed right, she is your landlady.
> Choose her name. default Sofia

ok... sounds good.

> Confirmed. your landlady is named Sofia

wait... I am only choosing a name? I am not for example choosing if she is my landlady or something else?
That... why even bother with having a system where you customize the character like that if you are only changing her name and not the relationship.
that doesn't make any sense.

• Angry
Reactions: IXL and Durisaz

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
> First lets determine some names
> This woman is 18 years old than you
> You guessed right, she is your landlady.
> Choose her name. default Sofia

ok... sounds good.

> Confirmed. your landlady is named Sofia

wait... I am only choosing a name? I am not for example choosing if she is my landlady or something else?
That... why even bother with having a system where you customize the character like that if you are only changing her name and not the relationship.
that doesn't make any sense.
It does if you download the patch in OP

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
It does if you download the patch in OP
1. literally the whole point of in game customization is that you do not need a patch. you just "rename" the relationship in the game. There is absolutely no reason to have both

2. the patch in the OP explicitly is a fan made patch and not an official one.
I created an incest patch for this one!
phonexy is not the dev. the dev is "eXtasy Games"
and phonexy explicitly claims to have created it.

3. I am not asking for an incest patch. I am saying I am baffled by the entire segment of "here is your landlady *wink wink*" "customize her before gmae start" where the customization is customizing the wrong parameters. literally the only reason to have such a customization is so that people could change "landlady" to "mom"

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
1. literally the whole point of in game customization is that you do not need a patch. you just "rename" the relationship in the game. There is absolutely no reason to have both

2. the patch in the OP explicitly is a fan made patch and not an official one.

phonexy is not the dev. the dev is "eXtasy Games"
and phonexy explicitly claims to have created it.

3. I am not asking for an incest patch. I am saying I am baffled by the entire segment of "here is your landlady *wink wink*" "customize her before gmae start" where the customization is customizing the wrong parameters. literally the only reason to have such a customization is so that people could change "landlady" to "mom"
Than send a complain to Patreon for them not allow incest.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
facepalm
did you literally not read anything in the post you replied to?
I read, but it's not my fault you are crying about a problem that is already solved a long time ago.
Yes, "phonexy" is not the dev "extasy". And it was "phonexy" not "extasy" who made a "fan-made" patch that unlocks the full in-game customization system that allows players customize the names AND the relationship with Chloe and Sofia, because since patreon censor incest it won't look good "extasy" put incest in the game. That's why "phonexy", who is not "extasy", made the "fan-made" patch

• Angry
Reactions: mrttao

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I read, but it's not my fault you are crying about a problem that is already solved a long time ago.
Proving once again you didn't read.

strawman.png

A. I am not "crying".
B. Patreon policy is why incest is forbidden and a roundabout method is used.
but this is irrelevant to anything I actually said.
C. as for what I am actually saying:

Yes, "phonexy" is not the dev "extasy". And it was "phonexy" not "extasy" who made a "fan-made" patch that unlocks the full in-game customization system that allows players customize the names AND the relationship with Chloe and Sofia, because since patreon censor incest it won't look good "extasy" put incest in the game. That's why "phonexy", who is not "extasy", made the "fan-made" patch
there are lots of games on patreon that let you input a custom relationship with your "landlady" without a need for a patch.
if you do use a patch, there is absolutely no reason for you to type a different customization.
making that entire segment superfluous.

Having BOTH a patch AND a segment to customize relationship which must BOTH be used in tandem to enable incest is redundant.
There is absolutely no reason to require BOTH. And no reason to expect both.

The customization segment should have let you customize the relationship without a patch the same way hundreds of other games do (and yet completely avoid patreon's ire).

The patch should have made the customization segment redundant.

If phoenxy is an alt of extasy, then the level of obfuscation he goes into to assure that this is a fan made patch and not an official one is excessive.
Also Phoenix and extasy do not sound remotely alike.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Proving once again you didn't read.

View attachment 2525263

A. I am not "crying".
B. Patreon policy is why incest is forbidden and a roundabout method is used.
but this is irrelevant to anything I actually said.
C. as for what I am actually saying:

there are lots of games on patreon that let you input a custom relationship with your "landlady" without a need for a patch.
if you do use a patch, there is absolutely no reason for you to type a different customization.
making that entire segment superfluous.

Having BOTH a patch AND a segment to customize relationship which must BOTH be used in tandem to enable incest is redundant.
There is absolutely no reason to require BOTH. And no reason to expect both.

The customization segment should have let you customize the relationship without a patch the same way hundreds of other games do (and yet completely avoid patreon's ire).

The patch should have made the customization segment redundant.

If phoenxy is an alt of extasy, then the level of obfuscation he goes into to assure that this is a fan made patch and not an official one is excessive.
Also Phoenix and extasy do not sound remotely alike.
Bro please stop bitching about who's who and just download the patch or change it yourself.
This is nitpicking.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Bro please stop bitching about who's who and just download the patch or change it yourself.
This is nitpicking.
Responding with corrections about what I actually said to rude people sniffing their own farts while shitting on others for strawman they invent is not "bitching"

But I should stop feeding trolls.

I made my original point. and if some people can't understand it or insist on attacking, that is their problem.
I should just disengage and stop wasting my time

Xypher

May 1, 2017
It is possible to do this either by playing a new mini-game, the "Burger Mini-game", or by skipping it and getting a certain amount of money instead.
Really don't mind the minigames, I find it quite fun and not tedious compared to other sandbox grinding games. I find it welcoming to have an option to skip it for those not interested.

3.70 star(s) 82 Votes