Apr 18, 2022
Thanks for replying. The link just loops back to my own post. Did you intend to link to a post where I could find the answer?
If so, please try again as I failed to find the solution when I searched through this thread.
Pretty sure it links to the post just above yours. In short he ask you if you play on another language than English

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Thanks for replying. The link just loops back to my own post. Did you intend to link to a post where I could find the answer?
If so, please try again as I failed to find the solution when I searched through this thread.
as bronzescorpion said it link my post above yours.

this is the link to my post: https://f95zone.to/threads/shattered-minds-v0-12-extasy-games.146721/post-14333814
this is the link to your post: https://f95zone.to/threads/shattered-minds-v0-12-extasy-games.146721/post-14345744

Jun 30, 2024
Why? There is a perfectly fine questlog in game, including an app to locate the girls.

There also isn't any huge drawbacks in picking the "wrong" Choices. Most of the time it just means that you need to use your powers in the open world to further corrupt the girls.

The only missable I can think of is the sex scene in the fantasy world, but it should be clear what to chose when it happens.

I am confident the lack of a WT/mod is the lack of need for it.

You'd think there wasn't a hint system in-game since I see so many posts with people being stuck lol. "how do I do this/that, get this/that, see this/that character etc" a good in-game (quest log?) is always good to have.

If it is really good, some players need to open their eyes and check stuff out. I like the one Milfy City offers or Milf's Plaza. Other games that have a story (and can finish+ finish other character stories in any order you want) but yeah, the hint systems in those are perfect.

Story wise, you pick what character you want to follow, and the system will tell you what you need to do in order to progress, the item you need (if you need it) and when and what time to meet up with a character for their story/events) if this game has that, that is awesome.

As long as you don't have to grind like crazy, that's also good.

Apr 18, 2022
You'd think there wasn't a hint system in-game since I see so many posts with people being stuck lol. "how do I do this/that, get this/that, see this/that character etc" a good in-game (quest log?) is always good to have.

If it is really good, some players need to open their eyes and check stuff out. I like the one Milfy City offers or Milf's Plaza. Other games that have a story (and can finish+ finish other character stories in any order you want) but yeah, the hint systems in those are perfect.

Story wise, you pick what character you want to follow, and the system will tell you what you need to do in order to progress, the item you need (if you need it) and when and what time to meet up with a character for their story/events) if this game has that, that is awesome.

As long as you don't have to grind like crazy, that's also good.
Well a good number of people have asked how they proceed a quest even though they had clearly read the words "not implemented yet", so some people do indeed need to be a little more aware while playing. But we have also seen a higher number of stuck people recently due to a bug in the new language versions (It works fine in English).

This game has a questlog that tells you what you need to do and you can have a quest active so that you always see on the HUD what the next step is.

There is also a in game "Find Me" app that tells where every person is in the current time slot. You can even favorite which person(s) you would focus on in the app, so it is easier to follow them. All in all it is some of the best design seen in these type of games. The dev is even listening to feedback and is quick to implement it if anyone has a good idea.

Apr 18, 2022
will this do anything to mess up the game of any way?
In case you are worried, there is very little grind at the moment. You can exploit blackjack by saving, so money isn't a problem. XP is probably harder, but if you use the skip option in the mirror game each day, you would probably still get more than enough.

Feb 27, 2020
there's some time gating that you can't skip by cheating at cards and chugging energy drinks anymore.

some quests that make you pass a whole week before progressing but that's probably less of a problem if you're starting from the beginning and can do girls in parallel.

Apr 18, 2022
there's some time gating that you can't skip by cheating at cards and chugging energy drinks anymore.

some quests that make you pass a whole week before progressing but that's probably less of a problem if you're starting from the beginning and can do girls in parallel.
Bit of a bad way to say that some quests happens on specific days. Unless you are really unlucky and do a part on Monday and the next part is on Sunday, then you won't see a whole week in between. I would also note that only a few quests are time specific. You can also sleep in the bed immediately now after waking up to skip a day.

3.70 star(s) 92 Votes