Apr 18, 2022
Anyone got similar corruption games, having both story and art good?!!
Good art is subjective. I like Snow Daze. It is to the shorter side, but it is nice.
If you are okay with games that are abandoned, but still have good parts in the unfinished game, Mind Society and Gift Reloaded are both worth a play, just know that you won't see a conclusion to them.

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
I'm playing this on Android and can't get past the Apple gathering minigame because trying to grab and move the basket only ever triggers the shortcut gestures for back and skip. Can anyone help me?

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Is it just me or is the writing in this game getting...Darker? It started off good, helping out your mom and family. Then the writing went dark, turning your supposed best FRIEND into a girl. Turning a lesbian FRIEND into a slave/Drone or whatever. Turning your own Mother and Sister into slaves/drones. These were supposed to be the MC's family and friends and he basically fucked them over.

It's to the point where I actually hope AVA wins and takes over the MC completely. He's no longer a champion but an evil prick that needs to be taken down. Hopefully the writing gets better and turns this shit around but as of right now this is a very MEH story with good art.

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
Is it just me or is the writing in this game getting...Darker? It started off good, helping out your mom and family. Then the writing went dark, turning your supposed best FRIEND into a girl. Turning a lesbian FRIEND into a slave/Drone or whatever. Turning your own Mother and Sister into slaves/drones. These were supposed to be the MC's family and friends and he basically fucked them over.

It's to the point where I actually hope AVA wins and takes over the MC completely. He's no longer a champion but an evil prick that needs to be taken down. Hopefully the writing gets better and turns this shit around but as of right now this is a very MEH story with good art.
You do know this is a game about mind control, right ? ...

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
new version. can now get women pregnant with babies instead of magic energy.

dev on discord said:
V0.13 is out now! The standout feature of this update is Mary—you can play through her entire story, which includes two quests, and then add her to your harem. I've also introduced group events for the college girls! You can now randomly encounter them in 8 different events and watch their interactions with each other. Another major addition is the expanded "pregnancy" game mechanic. From now on, pregnancies can also result in offspring instead of Mind Points.
gif.gif

Content of V0.13 (Changelog):
  • New Quest: Widow's Company (Mary): Join Mary at her home as you devise a plan to restore the college's reputation after the recent negative headlines.
  • New Quest: Now Who's Boss (Mary): Once the problem is identified, it's time to tackle it head-on. Get the college back to it's old glory! Mary will be immensely grateful for your help.
-New harem member: Mary: Add her to your harem after finishing her quest line!
  • New repeatable Open World interactions: Open World Interactions have been added for Mary (College, her office)
  • New Smartphone Wallpapers: A new wallpaper for Mary has been added. It unlocks once she's part of your harem.
  • New repeatable Open World events: 8 random events including the college girls have been added
  • Reworked gameplay mechanic: Pregnancies: You can now manipulate your sperm in the "My Powers" app, allowing you to choose whether a completed pregnancy results in Mind Points, as before, or an offspring. To support this new feature, a new location, the Day Care, has been added.
  • Quality of Life change: Quest icon for conversation options: To make it easier to identify important conversation options that start or continue a quest, an icon has been added.
  • Quality of Life change: Meditation: It is now possible to meditate in the gym's private training room and transform your energy into Mind Points.
  • Quality of Life change: Translations: "Shattered Minds" is now available in German, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese (Brazil). Please note that translations are still at the V0.12 release level, and the new content has not yet been translated!
  • bug fixes, spelling corrections and improvements of existing content
V0.13 is available for Windows/Linux, macOS and android, get it here:

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
the MC was never a hero. only a villan, probably you miss that, but he help sophia only for having her at home and be able to toy with her, nothing more, nothing less. the most selfless actions the MC made is helping luna with his mom. and in the end still was never for her benefit.

i think you miss the fact ava is two third of the reason the MC is so villainous. without her influence the MC will be a lot less 'evil'. and she is do because she want the MC power grow so she can take the full control of his body.

it's like "i don't want the villan win, i want the bigger villan win, because the MC si mean"

You do know this is a game about mind control, right ? ...
min control = play the villan isn't a given, there are some mind control game with wholesome consensual mind control around here.
there are a little minority, yes, but exist.

Reactions: Shanie

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
the MC was never a hero. only a villan, probably you miss that, but he help sophia only for having her at home and be able to toy with her, nothing more, nothing less. the most selfless actions the MC made is helping luna with his mom. and in the end still was never for her benefit.

i think you miss the fact ava is two third of the reason the MC is so villainous. without her influence the MC will be a lot less 'evil'. and she is do because she want the MC power grow so she can take the full control of his body.

it's like "i don't want the villan win, i want the bigger villan win, because the MC si mean"

min control = play the villan isn't a given, there are some mind control game with wholesome consensual mind control around here.
there are a little minority, yes, but exist.
There are cool villains and there are asshole villains. This MC so far has gone full asshole. You take a game like "The Tyrant" The MC is a villain but he is a likeable villain dealing with the situation he was thrust into. The MC here is simply a fucktard, coward as it is currently written. It's my opinion the writing is starting to suck and we have little choice to make him less of an asshole. As he is being written now I'm actually cheering for the cops to shoot him in the head or AVA to completely fuck him over as he is not worthy of being friends or family to anyone in the game. AN MC should not be this unlikeable in my opinion.

D-Gen0900

Formerly 'D-Gen'
Oct 4, 2021
I will never understand people wanting to play mind control games and wanting them to be all sunshine and rainbows...

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
There are cool villains and there are asshole villains. This MC so far has gone full asshole. You take a game like "The Tyrant" The MC is a villain but he is a likeable villain dealing with the situation he was thrust into. The MC here is simply a fucktard, coward as it is currently written. It's my opinion the writing is starting to suck and we have little choice to make him less of an asshole. As he is being written now I'm actually cheering for the cops to shoot him in the head or AVA to completely fuck him over as he is not worthy of being friends or family to anyone in the game. AN MC should not be this unlikeable in my opinion.
again ava is two third of the reason the MC is an asshole. and she is a way bigger asshole of the MC, by a few grade of magnitude. but you want her take over and be a colossal asshole without any restrain. funny

I'm far from asking for Sunshine and Rainbows, but I also don't want to play a total asshole.
it's just call be selfish and nothing more. a true asshole will behave in a different way (take ava for example, she is an asshole bitch at 100% purest grade)
and i agree you want sunshine and rainbows. the game is called "shattered mind" hoping for any 'positive' outcome is dead from the title.

3.70 star(s) 92 Votes