wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Wtf? Why would you do that? The game is clearly not your cup of tea, why are you not just moving on to something else? What good would it do to voice your opinion on Patreon? Most likely it won't amount to anything, but let's say that you somehow by sheer improbability managed to convince the dev to change it. At this point, so far into the game, such a change that you are proposing would ruin the game for about everyone. People that like it as it is now, won't be happy with the change, people that aren't happy now would have to play though a game with parts they don't like to get to the change.

The story would be inconsistent and would likely be ruined.

You are talking about the MC being an asshole, yet here you are so selfish that you would try to change a game to cater to you even though it has a good fan base. That would literally make real people unhappy, just so you can feel good about treating fictional people better. Why would you do that? That doesn't seem like good priorities to me.
Well you see it works like this. If you PAY - SUBSCRIBE - Give the Dev Money... they usually take you more seriously than a bunch of people on a forum stealing his game. Now if you don't like me doing this feel free to PAY - SUBSCRIBE and make your feeling known to the dev as well on Patreon. Personally I think I will get further paying and talking to the dev directly than arguing with people on a forum, So you ask "Why would you do that?" That is why.

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
Well, my saves are completely broken after this update. Apparently, the chemistry lab rebuild is 'undefined' and the children count is 'undefined'. I don't feel like playing through 13 updates again so I guess this is the last time I'm checking the game out.
I would say that it's been fun but honestly, this game is kind of mediocre and not really worth the money I spent subbing to the Patreon a few times.

Archi_Andrews

Jul 3, 2023
I read only a few comments about the plot, disputes, who is the protagonist. Villain, hero.... Honestly?! I don't care about the script: you can read / not read, but the essence remains the same - this is a good harem, and an indicative one. The game is actively growing in the number of girls. And for fans of exactly: "male protagonist, vaginal sex, animation, harem" - this will be one of the best simulators, with a bunch of models for different tastes. With decent animation, graphics. As for the script - personally, I don't care much. I am more saddened that sex with the same Ava is not possible (She is the most beautiful girl). Everyone has different tastes and preferences, no need to overload the developer's brain with unnecessary information, let him do as he knows, because his current course looks insanely great. I would wish him good luck to continue in the same spirit and shake his hand.

Apr 18, 2022
Well you see it works like this. If you PAY - SUBSCRIBE - Give the Dev Money... they usually take you more seriously than a bunch of people on a forum stealing his game.
Way to go not answering any of my questions. I clearly didn't ask you why you would raise your concerns on Patreon rather than here. I asked you why you would raise your concerns at all and explained why it was a bad idea.

Now if you don't like me doing this feel free to PAY - SUBSCRIBE and make your feeling known to the dev as well on Patreon.
That wouldn't prevent you from doing it, not that I would want to prevent you, free speech and all that. Would be pointless to subscribe just to say that I disagreed with you. For the record I am a Patreon sucriber on this game and I have made multiple contributions and given feedback that has resulted in changes and features in the game. That isn't the problem, I understand how the communication works.

Personally I think I will get further paying and talking to the dev directly than arguing with people on a forum, So you ask "Why would you do that?" That is why.
This is the issue. What do you want to get out of it? That was what I was asking you previously. If you were to be successful with your actions you would likely ruin the game for almost everybody and in worst case get it abandoned. Why would you strive for something like that. Are you so deranged that if something isn't to your liking you seek out to destroy it, even though other people clearly enjoy it? Why put in the effort at all to change it, why not focus your effort on games you like, where you can help with the smaller things, rather than trying to fundamentally change it completely.

What if I was into men, should I try to get all the models changed to men, rather than finding a game that already had that focus, does that really sound like a good idea to you?

Reactions: Jaga Telesin

Morningfrost

Jan 7, 2018
Looks like I've got everyone done except for Alice. I'm stuck on her "Weight of the past" quest. Can't corrupt her past 50/100, and the only interactions I have with her are in the college in the morning and afternoon, but the only options there are the "How are you?" talks, nothing that progresses the story or increases her corruption.

Went through a full week of talking to her every day in both locations, and checked her location at all 3 time periods every day for a week, and she never appeared anywhere else and the talks never advanced.

Anyone else running into something like this?

Reactions: s.freud

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Way to go not answering any of my questions. I clearly didn't ask you why you would raise your concerns on Patreon rather than here. I asked you why you would raise your concerns at all and explained why it was a bad idea.

That wouldn't prevent you from doing it, not that I would want to prevent you, free speech and all that. Would be pointless to subscribe just to say that I disagreed with you. For the record I am a Patreon sucriber on this game and I have made multiple contributions and given feedback that has resulted in changes and features in the game. That isn't the problem, I understand how the communication works.

This is the issue. What do you want to get out of it? That was what I was asking you previously. If you were to be successful with your actions you would likely ruin the game for almost everybody and in worst case get it abandoned. Why would you strive for something like that. Are you so deranged that if something isn't to your liking you seek out to destroy it, even though other people clearly enjoy it? Why put in the effort at all to change it, why not focus your effort on games you like, where you can help with the smaller things, rather than trying to fundamentally change it completely.

What if I was into men, should I try to get all the models changed to men, rather than finding a game that already had that focus, does that really sound like a good idea to you?
Simple, what paths the Dev is going to give us and will there be a less asshole path. Asshole path is fine if there are other options but as of right now there aren't. Why this is hard for you to understand I have no idea. You want to be a complete asshole sadist in game, more power to you. I have nothing negative to say about you wanting your MC to be an asshole all the way, enjoy yourself. However I want to know from the dev if there is a lesser asshole path that they are planning on as a choice as well.

You seem to think I want the dev to turn the MC into a Disney cartoon Prince and that is just false.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
You guys really aren't understanding where I am coming from and that's fine we all have an opinion. I'm going to take my own usual advice, sign up on Patreon and voice my concerns directly to the Devs. Thanks for taking the time out to let me know your thoughts.
Well, aren't you a pos. F95 should ban you from here.

• Haha
Reactions: wildride69
3.70 star(s) 92 Votes