TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
Tried using version .13 with joiplay and still can't interact with the basket in the Apple gathering mini game. Anyone know a fix for Android users that lets us get through that part?

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
the repeat sex scenes are so boring, they are only ok the first time, why not have dialog instead of only animation scene when you order your slave around?

Mar 14, 2023
Tried using version .13 with joiplay and still can't interact with the basket in the Apple gathering mini game. Anyone know a fix for Android users that lets us get through that part?
My brother in christ, you pull the apples INTO the basket. You don't move the basket.
Have you never picked apples from a tree before?

Sese81

Apr 10, 2022
Alice is apparently bugged in the new version download the hotfix
I didn't see it I downloaded it and will try it!

Scarlett is in the gym at noon, you should be able to raise her corruption
I went up corruption but I have no developments!!!

I can't possible imagine what is difficult to understand about Luna's quest. Use the find me app to find out where she is in the morning
Sorry I wasn't clear I'm looping I see her in the drawing room but always the same scene and I see her in the classroom in the afternoon all the way to the park but same scene several times not advancing

Random events is not for you yet, you need to have enslaved the girls. Check the changelog on this site for a breakdown of the events
OK
The "coming soon" label when interacting with the gym girls should be self explanatory
Sorry I hadn't linked

3.80 star(s) 96 Votes