beefenstein

Jan 29, 2019
I'm pretty sure I've played through all of the content available in the latest version, except for Mary, so I guess it's time to leave some feedback:

Positive:

• I generally like the mechanics of the game, and the stat system and mind control mechanics are interesting.
  • The graphics are nice and the girls are good looking. Each girl has a distinct look and personality that really comes through.
  • Some of the stories are fairly well written. I particularly liked the Luna one.
  • Unlike some other games, it's not littered with minigames and when they do exist, you don't have to grind them.
Negative:
  • As a disliker of incest, I'm of course thankful that it's not enabled by default, but probably my biggest problem with the game is how shoddily the incestless version is implemented. Most of the time it seems like the words "sister" and "mother" have just been search-and-replaced with "roommate" and "landlady". So you get dialogue nobody would ever say, like "You're my roommate. My best and only roommate", or the landlady calling you "my tenant" as a term of affection. It'd be more natural for them to call you by your first name and have other terms of endearment. And most importantly, it wouldn't sounds like you're talking to a couple of lunatics from day 1.
  • The music, which probably isn't finished anyway since it seems like it's royalty free clips, doesn't really fit what's happening on the sceen a lot of the time.
  • I'm not sure I'm sold on the main character. He's pretty obviously deliberately supposed to be bland and just a regular guy, but one of the biggest boner killers in the game is his seeing gormless, "Ken doll selling worthless workout gear on QVC"-face staring at you when you exit Ava's Mirror. I know he's not supposed to be the main attraction, but he could maybe use clothes that don't literally look like they're on a Ken doll, and maybe a stubble, since the dialogue paints him as a lazy slob.
Minor niggles, observations & suggestions:

• The girls really could use more random dialogue when you talk to them. You could even have them approach you and say something random and character-appropriate in public. That would do a lot to develop them as characters.
  • I get that it's supposed to be a small town, but a lot of the characters seem massively too sheltered when it comes to sex. Everyone has Internet now and these people are 18-19 and up.
  • Bras are there to support breasts. I know you're unlikely to re-render any of the scenes, but it bugs me how Alice's tits just swing around when she's fully clothed. A real woman with breasts that size would use industrial-strenght bras to keep them under control and from hurting her back. And popping the bra and seeing the full goodness pour out is a part of the excitement of giant breasts.

Last edited:

beefenstein

Jan 29, 2019
I'm very sorry, guys, but I'm not able to recall who are these women from the roadmap - always had a hard time remembering the names... If it's not a problem, can someone please tell me who is Angela and Linda? Camilla is an agent and Cara is a black lady from the mall, but these other two names are unfamiliar to me :x
Linda is Bill's mother. I'm not sure about Angela, but I think she's the barista at the coffee shop.

Reactions: NicolasBrown98

pussyhunter33

Jan 1, 2021
I'm pretty sure I've played through all of the content available in the latest version, except for Mary, so I guess it's time to leave some feedback:

Positive:

• I generally like the mechanics of the game, and the stat system and mind control mechanics are interesting.
  • The graphics are nice and the girls are good looking. Each girl has a distinct look and personality that really comes through.
  • Some of the stories are fairly well written. I particularly liked the Luna one.
  • Unlike some other games, it's not littered with minigames and when they do exist, you don't have to grind them.
Negative:
  • As a disliker of incest, I'm of course thankful that it's not enabled by default, but probably my biggest problem with the game is how shoddily the incestless version is implemented. Most of the time it seems like the words "sister" and "mother" have just been search-and-replaced with "roommate" and "landlady". So you get dialogue nobody would ever say, like "You're my roommate. My best and only roommate", or the landlady calling you "my tenant" as a term of affection. It'd be more natural for them to call you by your first name and have other terms of endearment. And most importantly, it wouldn't sounds like you're talking to a couple of lunatics from day 1.
  • The music, which probably isn't finished anyway since it seems like it's royalty free clips, doesn't really fit what's happening on the sceen a lot of the time.
  • I'm not sure I'm sold on the main character. He's pretty obviously deliberately supposed to be bland and just a regular guy, but one of the biggest boner killers in the game is his seeing gormless, "Ken doll selling worthless workout gear on QVC"-face staring at you when you exit Ava's Mirror. I know he's not supposed to be the main attraction, but he could maybe use clothes that don't literally look like they're on a Ken doll, and maybe a stubble, since the dialogue paints him as a lazy slob.
Minor niggles, observations & suggestions:

• The girls really could use more random dialogue when you talk to them. You could even have them approach you and say something random and character-appropriate in public. That would do a lot to develop them as characters.
  • I get that it's supposed to be a small town, but a lot of the characters seem massively too sheltered when it comes to sex. Everyone has Internet now and these people are 18-19 and up.
  • Bras are there to support breasts. I know you're unlikely to re-render any of the scenes, but it bugs me how Alice's tits just swing around when she's fully clothed. A real woman with breasts that size would use industrial-strenght bras to keep them under control and from hurting her back. And popping the bra and seeing the full goodness pour out is a part of the excitement of giant breasts.
i understand this thing MOM - SISTER you can change this in the start of the game

beefenstein

Jan 29, 2019
i understand this thing MOM - SISTER you can change this in the start of the game
I'm pretty sure you need a patch for that. I could only set their first names when starting the game.

The specific titles don't really matter in any case. It's about how the dialogue is written.

Shaqaz

Oct 29, 2018
Reactions: Sese81

dhenfreitas

May 2, 2017
Guys, how can I re-watch the open world events?
I actually haven't been able to watch any of them, even by using my or someone's else last save
I can't see to find a way to trigger as it's mentioned in the changelogs...

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
My brother in christ, you pull the apples INTO the basket. You don't move the basket.
Have you never picked apples from a tree before?
Yeah, pretty sure I tried that first. Then tried everything else I could think of, even clicking the hint button which says to grab the basket, which does nothing on Android.

EDIT: loaded up my save after reading this and for some reason, despite not working before, it works now. Go figure.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Yeah, pretty sure I tried that first. Then tried everything else I could think of, even clicking the hint button which says to grab the basket, which does nothing on Android.

EDIT: loaded up my save after reading this and for some reason, despite not working before, it works now. Go figure.

same principle

• Haha
Reactions: Sh4dyW0lf
3.80 star(s) 103 Votes