Docc777

May 14, 2018
No tits. Blake is a femboy only. Besides that would likely double the number of renders and the time required for each update.
To bad. I would love to see him transition further. Not the huge Boobs you often see (by Boob OP). More like it would be with HRT therapy. The game is one of my favorite for its story and content. Not much good games out there with such kind of content and quality. And i also like that you see different outcomes when playing a different route. So many other games use almost the same graphics when playing a different route (only the text changing). Can not wait to see where the strory goes in the furture.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
YedaGames Out of curiosity, do you currently have any plans to make a scene gallery feature at some point in the future? It’d be a great thing to have for a game of this scope imho.

I think if you don’t then a modder like JDMOD will likely take it upon themselves to make one. But from what I’ve seen, scene galleries usually function better when they’re done officially by the developer and built-in.

Reactions: PapaQ

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
No tits. Blake is a femboy only. Besides that would likely double the number of renders and the time required for each update.
Depends on how much bimbo route is going to depart from non-bimbo route. If as things go forward there are less and less scenes in common between them and more scenes that only happen on one or the other, then bimbo Blake getting boobs would be more feasible.
boobs.jpg

Reactions: RabidSloth
D

Deleted member 2704656

A femboy also deserve small boobs . I wanna see her little curve

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
YedaGames Don't know if anyone has reported this one yet but the check for melindacaged on line 52995 is backwards, it should be if melindacaged: not if melindacaged == False:

May 9, 2020
Can i ask that no matter what i choose, Blake will always be more sissy and submissive, like bottom? Is there a chance to be like the middle ( like both submissive and dominance, can both top and bottom ) in this game?

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Can i ask that no matter what i choose, Blake will always be more sissy and submissive, like bottom? Is there a chance to be like the middle ( like both submissive and dominance, can both top and bottom ) in this game?
You can go for the Iris's route, where (if you play your cards right) Blake will always be on top of her. Or you can go for Liam or Suya where Blake can switch between being a top or a bottom. There's gonna be another route for dominant Blake in the future.
Any news about new updates??
But I just released the v0.11. I'm at the very start of the new update, you'll have to wait at least two months before I release it.

D

Deleted member 2704656

You can go for the Iris's route, where (if you play your cards right) Blake will always be on top of her. Or you can go for Liam or Suya where Blake can switch between being a top or a bottom. There's gonna be another route for dominant Blake in the future.

But I just released the v0.11. I'm at the very start of the new update, you'll have to wait at least two months before I release it.
Good luck for you..

Reactions: YedaGames

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
I think you are missing what seems to me to be a fairly fundamental mechanic of this particular game. The choices you make in Shattered can lead to extremely submissive routes (effectively becoming bimboised or different NPC's bitches) or the choices can lead to being largely independent and/or in a balanced relationship with certain NPCs.

So in short there will be some choices where Blake is markedly less submissive than others.

I think the only thing that is guaranteed is that Blake is very definitely feminized (and is, I think in all cases, eventually a willing participant to this feminization).

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Still slowly doing my Suya playthrough. Got to say her sex scenes are really hot. :love:
One hint I wanna give to you is that sometimes Blake can «force» her to have sex, and as much as you probably would love to see it, it's not always a good idea. Basically, the most important thing on her route is to very cautiously read her mood. Given how obsessed Suya is with sex, if she's hesitant about it, she probably has other things on her mind.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
One hint I wanna give to you is that sometimes Blake can «force» her to have sex, and as much as you probably would love to see it, it's not always a good idea. Basically, the most important thing on her route is to very cautiously read her mood. Given how obsessed Suya is with sex, if she's hesitant about it, she probably has other things on her mind.
Thus far in my game I've gone down Liam's route (while also having Blake be a bimbo/sub and bang just about anyone else at every opportunity lol). And Dr. Lowe seemed to like it when Blake answered as seeing both himself and Liam as "wives". Considering that Lowe already has a tgirl wife, and the opportunity came up to ask Liam during sex if they could meet Dr. Lowe together, I'm kind of hoping that Lowe will turn Blake and Liam into his sissy slut "wives" or something lol.

Anyway, I expected to like this game, but am enjoying it even more than I anticipated. I'm really looking forward to the implementation of a scene gallery. There were so many hot scenes that I'd love to see again, but can't do so easily. I don't know if it will ever (or could ever) come, because I'm still playing, but I think I'd really like to see Rebecca be given a full route as well. The relationship between her and Blake is so fucked up, at least in my game, and I'd love to see how deep (and depraved) it could go :p

Just some random feedback (y)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Interesting. Don't think i have reached this point yet since i am playing slowly but i will pay extra attention to it. :unsure:

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes