busha95

Sep 28, 2018
Hey! I've been working on a wt mod for the game and here I have a first version that I would like to share.
At the moment it has the walkthrough for the following routes:
  • Melinda true route
  • Samuel wife route
  • Vanessa true route
  • Liam true route
  • Suya true route
  • Iris true route
  • Bree true route
Install: Extract the archive inside the games root folder, overwrite when prompted.

Works for game version: 0.11 DO NOT USE IT ON A DIFFERENT VERSION, IT WILL NOT WORK

Edit 26/12/20: Added walkthrough for one of each of the main LIs routes
Edit 05/02/21: Updated mod so it's compatible to v0.11, choices and stuff happening in v0.11 are not highlighted. Will update it properly when I have more time (if there is even a need for that)
Edit 13/02/21: Mod properly updated for v0.11
Can I ask you to produce a mobile version?

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
The version 0.12 is finally released. . As always, you'll find the full versions, a patch for the full versions, the compressed ones, and an Android one. There's no walkthrough yet, but I hope to add it later this week.

Here's the changelog: eleven new days. 265k words of dialogue. 649 new renders (not counting the backgrounds), and 67 remade ones. 291 new character sprites. New codex page to keep track of your progression.
And the main point: around halfway through you'll have to make a choice between two completely separate paths. With some conditions. Don't miss it.

UncleVT update the thread, please :)

Oxiton

May 8, 2017
The version 0.12 is finally released. Link. As always, you'll find the full versions, a patch for the full versions, the compressed ones, and an Android one. There's no walkthrough yet, but I hope to add it later this week.

Here's the changelog: eleven new days. 265k words of dialogue. 649 new renders (not counting the backgrounds), and 67 remade ones. 291 new character sprites. New codex page to keep track of your progression.
And the main point: around halfway through you'll have to make a choice between two completely separate paths. With some conditions. Don't miss it.

UncleVT update the thread, please :)
Noice :PogChamp: Thank you(y)

Reactions: Jaros

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
Have to force myself to distance myself from this game sometimes because its so good, but the little voice in the back of my head is like

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Personality wise Blake can either become a butt slut, a coniving bitch like Rebecca or stay more or less the same.

Other than Blake dressing up to become more feminine or femboy-ish there isn't so far. But Yeda did mentioned about giving breasts to Blake in the future.

and 67 remade ones.
Are those remade renders at the start of the game? I haven't played the update yet.
Did someone miss the chicks have dicks futa's? ugh need to update the tag per the gallery attached implications.
Tags are all there already. :rolleyes::oops:

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes