Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Bruh 14gb for this game i mean is that in 4k or something why is that so big tho (that was she said)
Full size images for those of us wanting that though there is a compressed version for those okay with webm images.

maanfall

Jun 18, 2017
In act II, when you first meet Forthwall, the walkthrough states:

"If Blake picks this option,... During this scene he can show a scene
from Blake’s past if he has more gay than straight points. Pick the
„I want to know about Blake's past“ option for that. "

But even if I pick both 'stay and watch' and ' 'I'm uncomfortable with undressing in front of you' to get both gay points in the prologue I don't get that scene, has it been removed or am I doing something wrong?

Litrabi

Jun 29, 2021
Full size images for those of us wanting that though there is a compressed version for those okay with webm images.
The compressed version is 62,11 giga like the full one, at least as far as I can see if I open both. Where the difference?

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
In act II, when you first meet Forthwall, the walkthrough states:

"If Blake picks this option,... During this scene he can show a scene
from Blake’s past if he has more gay than straight points. Pick the
„I want to know about Blake's past“ option for that. "

But even if I pick both 'stay and watch' and ' 'I'm uncomfortable with undressing in front of you' to get both gay points in the prologue I don't get that scene, has it been removed or am I doing something wrong?
This is a mistake in the walkthrough (leftover from the previous version). In order to get this scene you need to let Samuel touch Blake, but stop him in the process.

Reactions: effninefivehuman

Xcczs

Nov 29, 2020
So because I hate not having a way to rename the MC I found found a very easy way to rename him or other characters in the game.
Disclaimer: Use it at your own risk.
First, download this mod: https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-4-1-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/.
Second, open the mod pressing (with Alt+M) and follow the screenshots:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And you are done.

Reactions: effninefivehuman

origeee

Feb 21, 2020
Walkthrough mod

Game version
: 0.13 DO NOT USE IT ON A DIFFERENT VERSION, IT WILL NOT WORK

Installation: extract the archive inside the games root folder, overwrite if prompted

LAST UPDATED ON: 21/08/12 Updated so it's compatible to game version 0.13, also added the mod for the compressed version since it looks like some of you use that (dunno why you would do that)

For any issue with the mod send me a message
Do you plan to do any auxiliary routes ? You know like if someone would like to see more content with Rebecca, Kushari, Gillian, Dominique etc without trying to keep in mind all the stuff from the written walkthrough

Reactions: SlidingBadger

sabanana

Jan 11, 2021
Is there going to be a route where Mc can remain resentfull and only do the sissy thing because he is forced to(with revenge on his mind)? Even if his only way to true happiness is through accepting his femininity, it would be nice to have the option to resist finding happiness and let the hate consume him. Human nature is often such that the harder we are pushed the more we fight back, regardless of what's actually best for us.

I wouldn't be asking if the game's premise was a bit different and mc was already experimentin privately back in the slum. Then it would be easier to swallow how quickly he starts appreciating skirts and stockings and whatnot.

Anyways the game looks great and writing seems above average. I just have a way of getting ticked off by seemingly most protagonists in these games just going with it when people mess with them(blackmail, rape, lying, tasing and tying to a chair at a party and raping...)

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Back in the early days I was planning a route like this, where in the end Blake puts pants on again, and washes his makeup off, then leaves this life behind, but the more I think about it, the more I realise that it just wouldn’t be possible to make without it feeling really weird.

instead, I will gradually add stuff in the beginning to make it more understandable why Blake is like this. People are complaining about Shattered being wordy, but if I could I’d make the prologue ten times longer. Just to drill the whole “Blake never felt like a man” message deeper.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
(with revenge on his mind)?
I do know there will never be a revenge route. Yeda covered that already.

I just have a way of getting ticked off by seemingly most protagonists in these games just going with it when people mess with them(blackmail, rape, lying, tasing and tying to a chair at a party and raping...)
He's going along with it because he was never happy as a man and he found happiness being himself as a sissy.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
missed the gay tag lol, played for 1-2min and "#"¤" lol
anyway I guess some people like it as it got good reviews, but not for me rofl, anyway, good luck dev

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Update 03/05/22: Someone else started porting this game so I'm dropping my updates. I hate duplication of effort.

Version: 0.14 (will update when mod is available)
Updated link for quick menu icon font bug.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Back in the early days I was planning a route like this, where in the end Blake puts pants on again, and washes his makeup off, then leaves this life behind...
Well, in the begining, years ago, this route was quite realistic and I am sorry it is abandoned, however I fully understand that now it is not possible. Or it would be only when adding a massive amount of alternative dialogues etc. etc. Maybe someday someone other will do it as "fan mod" :)

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Well, in the begining, years ago, this route was quite realistic and I am sorry it is abandoned, however I fully understand that now it is not possible. Or it would be only when adding a massive amount of alternative dialogues etc. etc. Maybe someday someone other will do it as "fan mod" :)
To add a little bit on the subject, Shattered has a pretty uneven pacing, because back in the day I tried to get to the «meat» of the story quicker. I was telling myself: it's v0.2 already, and Blake hasn't been dicked yet. Unacceptable. Which is why it takes about fifteen minutes for Blake to go from a slums boy to wearing dresses, and it's pretty anticlimactic. But it's worth pointing out that this first version took me almost three months to finish, and I was learning RenPy, and Daz along the way. Naturally, now with all the experience that I have I would've made a lot of things differently, but it's a loop: in order to get this experience, I needed to learn from my mistakes.

The more I think about it, the more I'm inclined to start it over once the story is finished. Or rather just return to those early chapters, and make them longer, and more content filled. But, of course, I won't be taking money from my patrons for that. And I sure as hell won't be working with my current progress speed.

4.30 star(s) 62 Votes