Okeris

Aug 26, 2018
Does anyone have save where Blake submits, he becomes Dominique’s slave? The last act and 279 page in walkthrough.

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
This game desperately needs a gallery with how much content there is and how many branching paths there are.

Which is probably why it doesn't have one...

Aug 12, 2017
"Blake goes back to his room. In this case he catches Jose with his underwear. Blake might want to play with Jose a little, but in order to get this choice you must have at least 4 gay points, at least 4 dom point, avoid being molested by Melinda, get Samuel’s dream scene, but avoid having sex with him, and agree to all of Oleg’s propositions. During this scene Blake could pressure Jose into giving him a blowjob by having at least 6 dom points."

I do everything like the walkthrough says but I still dont get this scene with Jose, are there any other requirements for this scene?

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
I'm waiting for official Android version.
There won't be an official Android version, because my builds don't work, and I don't know why. I tried everything, and nothing fixed the problem. You'll have to use the unofficial one.
"Blake goes back to his room. In this case he catches Jose with his underwear. Blake might want to play with Jose a little, but in order to get this choice you must have at least 4 gay points, at least 4 dom point, avoid being molested by Melinda, get Samuel’s dream scene, but avoid having sex with him, and agree to all of Oleg’s propositions. During this scene Blake could pressure Jose into giving him a blowjob by having at least 6 dom points."

I do everything like the walkthrough says but I still dont get this scene with Jose, are there any other requirements for this scene?
There's a mistake in the walkthrough. You actually need to refuse Oleg's proposal from the start. I'm attaching the save file right before this scene.

Reactions: LastSonOfPersia

Okeris

Aug 26, 2018
Here. It's the save right at the beginning of her first (out of two) slave events.
Oh, thanks)

Thank you for the content that you do for us, I have been constantly following you for so many years and I am really grateful to you. You are awesome)

Reactions: Axel34

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Help, comrades. What should I do to avoid Melinda's path? I refused commit to her, but have her rout anyway.
If you’re in the position where you have to choose between commitment, and non-commitment to her, you’re already on her route. It’s the previous choice that matters.

Reactions: MasterOfToys

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
hey guys can you tell me what's the title of those music's?
Some of the music I took from (you can open the game/music folder, and see the names for yourself), and some are composed by one of my patrons.

lustforever

Oct 29, 2020
if only the feminization was optional or the sissification and corruption was of other characters instead of us then i bet you this game with this much of content would have been one of the most popular games like milfy city, etc...

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
if only the feminization was optional or the sissification and corruption was of other characters instead of us then i bet you this game with this much of content would have been one of the most popular games like milfy city, etc...
Let me put it like this: the reason I’m still able to work on Shattered with the same passion, and the same heart as before is because this is exactly the type of game I wanted to make. I think, feminisation is a fairly popular genre, but unfortunately it’s plagued by all these low-effort projects with barely any content (especially original one). I like to think, that my game stands out, and it brings joy to my audience. It’s more important for me than just regular popularity.

Rabbid83

Aug 29, 2019
Let me put it like this: the reason I’m still able to work on Shattered with the same passion, and the same heart as before is because this is exactly the type of game I wanted to make. I think, feminisation is a fairly popular genre, but unfortunately it’s plagued by all these low-effort projects with barely any content (especially original one). I like to think, that my game stands out, and it brings joy to my audience. It’s more important for me than just regular popularity.
Shattered is my favourite erotic game! But my engrish make me silent usually. Sorry, that i also can't help you with a money. But i'm very grateful to you. Thank you for your great work! Wish you all the best! :giggle:

Reactions: YedaGames
4.30 star(s) 64 Votes