Capt. Fubar

Sep 8, 2022
Trust me, you have weeks ahead of you with all of the various routes available.
Are you sure, if so I made -very- wrong choices IMHO. Because last I checked, my MC was wearing a -female- maid dress and -female- make up and act (stance etc.) like a female. Plus to that, I think I saw a... rubber toy in his rear end once; but I'm not so sure though, traced back ASAP. 8D

enabledcoomer

Mar 26, 2021
I installed the new patch then reinstalled windows, now I'm getting this error. Is this because of the reinstall or am I missing something? 1665462740670.png

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
You might need to delete the codex folder in order for your game to work. Why does this happen, however, I’m not sure. I’ll look into it once I get the chance.

FemDom Fables Studios

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2021
A real leviathan of a game! So many renders and routes! Respect for Yeda!(y) I believe I managed to see all the scenes of 2 of the 3 girls that I wanted to see(Rebeca and Melinda). However, I still can't manage to become Dominique's slave or bimbo slave. How can I do that? Any chance for a save file compatible with the current release?

Thanks in advance!

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
However, I still can't manage to become Dominique's slave or bimbo slave. How can I do that? Any chance for a save file compatible with the current release?
I did post a save in the beginning of Dominique's slave route here. It should be working. However, this Blake isn't a bimbo.
I'm not exactly sure what «bimbo slave» means here, because Dominique's route does not account to that, it goes the same way for bimbos and non-bimbos.

FemDom Fables Studios

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2021
I did post a save in the beginning of Dominique's slave route here. It should be working. However, this Blake isn't a bimbo.
I'm not exactly sure what «bimbo slave» means here, because Dominique's route does not account to that, it goes the same way for bimbos and non-bimbos.
Thank you Yeda, but I have already tried all save files from this thread. Downloaded it again after your reply but I'm still getting the same error:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FemDom Fables Studios

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2021
Here's the save right after the beginning of Dominique's slave route.
Still no go but with a different error this time. After a quick online search, I decided that the easiest solution would be to just manually edit the flags in one of my working saves based on those in the save file you provided. I hope it will work. Thank you anyway.

bkdixyna

Apr 2, 2020
It's been years and still no gallery. It turns one of the best things about this game(size, complexity) into a bad thing when you want to unlock something but you're 6 story branches, 14 choices, and 27 romance points away from the scene

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
I haven't caught up yet, but I know I'm at least near v.16 if not 17, lol. I took a break around 13-14, so came back to a good bit of changes.

First though I got mix feelings on the return of blonde hair normally I'd be okay, but the blonde eyebrows are killing me sometimes. I'm curious if we're getting any closer to full female, or not though depending on things but that'll probably be an epilogue before either being in game, lol.

Do we have a official Ambrosia route? I feel she's a different timeline all together going by her clues, and even surprise to some of your choices on multiple routes, but still thought to ask.

Anyways still heavily love the game it's one of the few I just play for story not even the sex scenes because I like the characters. I hope it continues to see success in the future.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
It's been years and still no gallery. It turns one of the best things about this game(size, complexity) into a bad thing when you want to unlock something but you're 6 story branches, 14 choices, and 27 romance points away from the scene
If you want me to put the project on pause for, like, a year, while I learn how to make a gallery, I guess I could do that, but I doubt my patrons would agree.
Is the mobile version out yet?
I stopped making mobile versions long time ago because for some reason they showed people errors. But I know for a fact that there are sites where you can play the game online, so that might work for you.
First though I got mix feelings on the return of blonde hair normally I'd be okay, but the blonde eyebrows are killing me sometimes. I'm curious if we're getting any closer to full female, or not though depending on things but that'll probably be an epilogue before either being in game, lol.
A lot of people told me about the eyebrows, so I actually made them slightly darker on the current Blake's model. Unfortunately, I can't remake every sprite that I've already made, so they kinda go back and forth between the shades. But it's not that obvious, thankfully.
As for full transition, this will be an option for the ending, but no earlier.
Do we have a official Ambrosia route? I feel she's a different timeline all together going by her clues, and even surprise to some of your choices on multiple routes, but still thought to ask.
Ambrosia's «route» is the dom/sub fork that you encounter during you first visit to Deliverance in the 14th act.
The way my routes are structured goes like this: first you settle on your love interest, then on the bimbo/non-bimbo paths, then on the sub/domme paths, so that you won't be left without important choices later on. Ambrosia's «goal» is to make Blake a bimbo-domme-slut, so the closer you are to this combination, the happier she is, but she will eventually disappear anyway: either because she's disappointed in Blake's choices or because Blake pretty much turns into her.

Reactions: PinkNova

Heresiarch

Jun 27, 2017
Always happy to see this game, and this time I got another weird question. Tried a run where I don't commit to any of the routes, seeing how I haven't tried it yet. Decided to do Quinn's stuff for the first time as well, but when I get to the midnight scene (after her "confession" and "proposal" scene) all I get is an automatic "I don't want to."-answer from Blake:
"Time to make a decision, I guess... And it's no. Because... First of all, I'm tired. Second, Quinn was acting really weird. And third, I can only imagine how much of a mess this could end up in. I'm gonna stay here, and browse more photos. Quinn can live with a minor heartbreak."

What did I miss, is there an automatic 'No' answer based on something outside of the true routes? Still haven't figured out how to edit saves for this game, but adding the save file just in case it helps.

Edit
Nevermind, just noticed that Domme Blake will automatically refuse the offer. Sorry :p

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes