JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Don't know if anyone mention this but in Bree Scene there's a error in clothing when blake is wearing the dress you can see that there's no Bra but when he is naked there's a Bra.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
As long as Blake stays faithful, she will do the same. However, you should also avoid getting too much bimbofication for Blake, because Iris is attracted to his current personality, not the one he might eventually get. Though since you get the bulk of bimbo points by having sex left and right, this problem might solve itself.
The last scene with Iris gave off the future NTR vibe, I was wondering if it would tie into how faithful we were. Good to know the bimbo stat is included too.

Does Iris go with the guy if we aren't on her route?

I'm curious because I like Iris as a character and think she should be happy on all route, would be nice to know she's got someone other than Vanessa looking after her cos Vanessa is my main and i'll be taking her time for me, all for me, all mine.

I'm going to have to agree with RC-1138 Boss too, i'd love for Kush to have a route. I know you have a lot on but if you do, that would be amazing.

Kush and Suya are 2 of my fave characters. Would be nice to get Kush to open up a little bit. I wouldn't want to see her go all soft and lose what makes her great but letting Blake in a little bit, enough that a relationship would work would be awesome.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Does Iris go with the guy if we aren't on her route?
I haven't decided yet. Remember, that on some routes Iris is dating Suya, and while their union won't last for long, Iris still won't jump straight into Stu's arms.

I'm curious because I like Iris as a character and think she should be happy on all route, would be nice to know she's got someone other than Vanessa looking after her cos Vanessa is my main and i'll be taking her time for me, all for me, all mine.
Iris, just like pretty much every single character of mine, is damaged in many ways, and her idea of happiness might be just «keep lying to yourself that you're happy». The only way she can truly be blissful, is when she's with Blake on a «true» route. Everything else is mostly to create more conflicts, events and situations to move the story forward.

Kush and Suya are 2 of my fave characters. Would be nice to get Kush to open up a little bit. I wouldn't want to see her go all soft and lose what makes her great but letting Blake in a little bit, enough that a relationship would work would be awesome.
She won't get too soft, that's for sure. However, if she's getting her route, it will not happen in the nearest future. See, the great plan is to eventually move the entire pack to Deliverance to start a completely new chapter in the story. And I can't bring everyone there (I mean… technically I can, but it won't make much sense from the story perspective). All the characters with their routes will be there, but when it comes to people like Suya, Troy, Tanya, Reese, etc., there should be a very convincing reason to take them into the new city. I still don't know if I'm going to put it on a poll (in this case Kushari and Suya win by default, they're very popular), or just flip the coin to decide their fate. There's enough time to sort things out.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I still don't know if I'm going to put it on a poll (in this case Kushari and Suya win by default, they're very popular), or just flip the coin to decide their fate. There's enough time to sort things out.
As much as I hate to see it but I think flipping a coin might be the better choice here.

Like you said, Kush and Suya win automatically there which means other secondary characters won't get a look in.

I get what you mean though, taking everyone wouldn't fit the story with what they want Deliverance to be so it would only be those close to Melinda and/or whoever is with Blake at the time.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
I still don't know if I'm going to put it on a poll (in this case Kushari and Suya win by default, they're very popular), or just flip the coin to decide their fate.
I really hope that Suya get her own love route, to make her come back to the mansion it's easy especially now that they will need a driver since the house is in the middle of nowhere. Just a thought. :D

Reactions: Hadgar

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I really hope that Suya get her own love route, to make her come back to the mansion it's easy especially now that they will need a driver since the house is in the middle of nowhere. Just a thought. :D
I think the dev is referring to when they move to Deliverance. We don't know how many staff they will be able to bring with them.

I think the move to Deliverance is going to see a chunk of characters cut from the game apart from those with routes.

Reactions: JokerLeader

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
She won't get too soft, that's for sure. However, if she's getting her route, it will not happen in the nearest future. See, the great plan is to eventually move the entire pack to Deliverance to start a completely new chapter in the story. And I can't bring everyone there (I mean… technically I can, but it won't make much sense from the story perspective). All the characters with their routes will be there, but when it comes to people like Suya, Troy, Tanya, Reese, etc., there should be a very convincing reason to take them into the new city. I still don't know if I'm going to put it on a poll (in this case Kushari and Suya win by default, they're very popular), or just flip the coin to decide their fate. There's enough time to sort things out.
Personally I really dislike the idea of deliverance, I'd rather see Melinda take advantage of the power vacuum left by the ones leaving and start actually rebuilding the city rather than just watching it rot around them. If they're capable of building a brand new city, they're certainly capable of restoring an existing one.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I kinda guessed at Deliverance being the plan when it got brought up.

With everything going to shit I don't think there will be much left to fix. Only a matter of time before the slums over run it now.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Truth be told i wouldn't be surprised if Deliverance gets destroyed too.
The place just seems like a fantasy of some rich folk trying to close their eyes and keep their status quo in a world that can't and won't support a savage capitalism society anymore.

So i will be surprised if the place isn't full of problems when Blake and company move there.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I kinda guessed at Deliverance being the plan when it got brought up.

With everything going to shit I don't think there will be much left to fix. Only a matter of time before the slums over run it now.
If they're able to build a whole new city from nothing, they'd be able to fix anything that could conceivably be wrong in one that already exists. It is, without question, an issue of caring enough to do it, not about them not knowing how it all works. What that city needs is someone to care enough to fix everything rather than just treating it as someone else's problem.

• Angry
Reactions: ShangTsung

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Suya probably won't get her route (not 100% though), but she will keep hanging around, and occasionally be Blake's fuck buddy, if he's into such thing. While she will return to Melinda's service, she and Blake will keep living in the city, because Melinda's villa only has one bedroom, and she doesn't want to split these two. She doesn't trust Suya (we never saw them talk to each other, but Melinda is somewhat displeased with Suya's constant «I don't care» attitude), but she also doesn't want to leave Blake alone, reasonably assuming that he needs some supervision.
Personally I really dislike the idea of deliverance, I'd rather see Melinda take advantage of the power vacuum left by the ones leaving and start actually rebuilding the city rather than just watching it rot around them. If they're capable of building a brand new city, they're certainly capable of restoring an existing one.
Oh, Melinda will try to fix it, for sure. Just wait.
Truth be told i wouldn't be surprised if Deliverance gets destroyed too.
The place just seems like a fantasy of some rich folk trying to close their eyes and keep their status quo in a world that can't and won't support a savage capitalism society anymore.

So i will be surprised if the place isn't full of problems when Blake and company move there.
Of course it will be full of problems, that's the whole point! Blake isn't moving to some sort of utopia, he leaves the doomed city and gets to another doomed one, but with slightly more time before its death. Up until this point his slice of life was pretty narrow. His entire world is made out of, like, 30 people, and nothing beyond that bothers him much. It will change.

Reactions: JokerLeader

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Of course it will be full of problems, that's the whole point! Blake isn't moving to some sort of utopia, he leaves the doomed city and gets to another doomed one, but with slightly more time before its death. Up until this point his slice of life was pretty narrow. His entire world is made out of, like, 30 people, and nothing beyond that bothers him much. It will change.
Know what doesn't change? War. War never changes. :p

Joking aside. So it will be a lot of people trying to live in a really small space, in contrast with the decaying body of a old metropole he currently is living?
Is that what you meant by Blake will have to care more about the world around him? :unsure:

Last edited:

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
So it will be a lot of people trying to live in a really small space, in contrast with the decaying body of a old metropole he currently is living?
Yes.
Is that what you mean by Blake will have to care more about the world around him? :unsure:
Not quite. At the time when Blake has to move to Deliverance, his routes will be completely separated from each other. Which means that he's going to have different problems depending on the character he's with. For Samuel it might be the absence of gourmet food, but for Vanessa it's fifteen hours long shifts in the patrol service (these are just examples, don't take them seriously). This will greatly shape the way Blake interacts with the world. Say, some angry citizens, that don't like the way things are going, most likely won't dare to attack Vanessa directly, but might try to rough her girlfriend a little. On the other side, if Blake is considered a part of the high society (even just as an accessory for someone with actual power), he has to play his role in the court life and make some strategic decisions, the results of which might not be obvious at first.
Now, since there's still a lot of time before we get there, some things might change, but I'm fairly certain that's what I'd like to see.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
say, some angry citizens, that don't like the way things are going, most likely won't dare to attack Vanessa directly, but might try to rough her girlfriend a little.
Vengeful Vanessa ... i'd like to see that.

Hell hath no fury like an angered green haired militant girlfriend.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
I definitely think a mixture of old and new would be much more interesting aesthetically than random high-tech sci-fi location #2435.
I will try to make it as interesting as possible. There's several outdoors assets that give some sense of «not so distant future», that I'm hoping for. Also, Blake and his friends/lovers/spouses won't arrive right after the grand opening, they'll make it there maybe six–eight months later, and you will see that the utopia started crumbling down almost immediately. Imagine the slums, but more high-tech. That Lianjiao district Tanya showed you in the last update has the feel that I want. Just add some neon lights.

crystal64

Mar 19, 2019
I am wondering, are new updates only added towards the end of the game or is there some scenes that might get included more in the beginning? I would like to have more training scenes in the beginning! I would find it more interresting to see progression here, I'm not sure what tho, maybe makeup scene with Rebecca or something like the high heels being trained.

Also, love the game, a lot of work put into this!

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
So far I haven’t changed anything in the earlier versions, but eventually I want to start remaking some of the scenes. Not sure about adding any, but just getting better renders would be nice. There’s not enough time for now, unfortunately.

Jaykel

Apr 30, 2017
Great game, if you are into feminization.

I wished it had some kind of tracker of your relationships with others, especially after a break of 1-3 months it's hard to get into the game again with that many characters and not knowing in which state the save is you have loaded.

Also it has so many routes and I try to get the most of a game by doing everything at once, which is really not recommend here.

4.30 star(s) 66 Votes