zhicai

Donor
Aug 19, 2020
As I understand it, you cannot get on Suya's Bimbo Route if you went with Iris to the slums and were rescued before the assault at the end of the act. Is this correct, Yeda?

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
As I understand it, you cannot get on Suya's Bimbo Route if you went with Iris to the slums and were rescued before the assault at the end of the act. Is this correct, Yeda?
Yes, going to the slums makes you skip the only entry event for Suya’s bimbo route. I hope to expand this eventually and give you more opportunities but for now this is it.

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
Wow, I had not realised that.

But this does not concern the dom route, does it?

I am planning that as my 3 rd playthrough but also wanted to go to the slums in that one.

Thank you very much in advance!!!

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
Thank you so much for your reply.

I hope I will keep all this in mind when the time comes.

Seriously, your game is such a behemoth that it might be winter until I will start with that playthrough. :D

This is meant to be a positive thing btw. Your work is amazing!

Reactions: YedaGames

zhicai

Donor
Aug 19, 2020
I also noticed that going to the slums also excludes Dominique's slave route, as it would bypass her feet worshipping scene.

Reactions: Buletti

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Version 0.22 is released. You can get it .

187000 new words in 5 days total, 652 new renders (not counting the backgrounds), 103 new character sprites. Some of the older sprites were remade and several scenes from older acts were partially rewritten (including Melinda+Vanessa dream sequence and Ambrosia's earlier encounters). There's also a new pdf album that presents (almost) all characters in the game in high resolution with brief descriptions. I also now provide an update for the webp version so that you wouldn't have to download the entire build if you already have v0.21 webp.

Enjoy!

UncleVT update the thread, please :)

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Shattered [v0.22] [Yeda Games]

NOTE: This is the WEBP version.

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac: