randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
sorry to ask since this has been asked before and you said no, but have you changed your mind about selling the game on steam? maybe once is fully done and you start another game YedaGames many of us would love to "own" the game there

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
sorry to ask since this has been asked before and you said no, but have you changed your mind about selling the game on steam? maybe once is fully done and you start another game YedaGames many of us would love to "own" the game there
I’m not against the idea itself but it will take me a long time to make the early acts up to my standards before I could present the game to public.
Also, I asked my audience how much they would possibly pay for it and got no responses, so I have no reference point for the price.

Reactions: RabidRanger45

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Also, I asked my audience how much they would possibly pay for it and got no responses, so I have no reference point for the price.
While i'd say the work you've put into making it is worth much, much more, realistically something like $15 is the kind of sweet spot where people are more likely to make "impulse purchases" when it comes to games like that. It's not that much individually, but at the end of the day it's still some extra income..?

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I’m not against the idea itself but it will take me a long time to make the early acts up to my standards before I could present the game to public.
I have yet to play the game but I think 20$ is more than fair for the amount of work that you put into this game or like the other user said 15$.
You could release a "chapter 1" or a demo and make a survey on steam but 15-20$ seems to be the right spot

Iloveflipflops

Oct 6, 2022
Hi! First of, I'd like to say I love this game! Thanks for the update, it looks awesome! Despite the very detailed walkthrough I have some trouble finding certain paths notably Gillian's bdsm one... I even had one session where I managed to get the dream sequence when she's blindfolded but still didn't get in her path... What are the key decisions in that regard? Do you need to roofie Jamal at the party, be roofied yourself? What about your relationship with Claude? Do you need to be a bimbo, straight, bi? Thanks by advance and sorry again for the annoyance! Keep on the awesome work!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: randomguy6516265165

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
What are the key decisions in that regard? Do you need to roofie Jamal at the party, be roofied yourself? What about your relationship with Claude? Do you need to be a bimbo, straight, bi? Thanks by advance and sorry again for the annoyance! Keep on the awesome work!
You're not the first person to have trouble with this scene, so I went through it a couple of times and I'm not sure what the possible issue with it could be.
I'll just list requirements for her entry dominance scene:
You either need to make Gillian obsessed with you (by introducing her to Dominique at the coffee shop or telling her that you know Troy when you first meet) OR have a dominance dream about Gillian (which is available in the 15th act, you need a whole bunch of other variables for it).
Then you need 4 points of Gillian's friendship or interest.
That's pretty much it.
Oh, and this scene happens in the 16th act, which means you can't get it if Blake moves to Deliverance with Samuel, Liam or Vanessa.

Iloveflipflops

Oct 6, 2022
You're not the first person to have trouble with this scene, so I went through it a couple of times and I'm not sure what the possible issue with it could be.
I'll just list requirements for her entry dominance scene:
You either need to make Gillian obsessed with you (by introducing her to Dominique at the coffee shop or telling her that you know Troy when you first meet) OR have a dominance dream about Gillian (which is available in the 15th act, you need a whole bunch of other variables for it).
Then you need 4 points of Gillian's friendship or interest.
That's pretty much it.
Oh, and this scene happens in the 16th act, which means you can't get it if Blake moves to Deliverance with Samuel, Liam or Vanessa.
Thanks a lot!

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
too many routes I think I really need sth like a walkthrough mod
You can try the Universal Ren'py Mod, although I don't think it will give you more information than what's in the walkthrough. Might help you cheat, though, and unlock scenes where you might otherwise have to choose from, since it allows for variable editing. It does more than a basic walkthrough mod. An in-depth walkthrough mod would be pretty hard to make, as each many options affect multiple events later in the game, and the mod would have to list them all, and put all that information on screen in a readable way... It's all in the official walkthrough, anyways.

This is an extremely long game and it's not easy to tailor the story 100% to your tastes, since quite often certain scenes depend on what you did many chapters before. Best would be to use the walkthrough to pick one main route, one secondary route and for the remainder of the game, relax and play however you see fit. You might not get everything the way you'd like it, but the alternative of keeping the walkthrough open throughout the entire game can easily ruin the experience.

sbarabaus

Dec 29, 2017
This is an extremely long game and it's not easy to tailor the story 100% to your tastes, since quite often certain scenes depend on what you did many chapters before
There's a difference between tailoring the story and playing seemingly random dialogue choices without knowing their consequences unless you study a 750 page walkthrough

This game needs at least something that shows which routes i'm currently playing (unless it has been added, i haven't played in a while because i wasn't able to understand the plot anymore)

Reactions: Huurn
4.30 star(s) 68 Votes