3.50 star(s) 24 Votes

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
I still play Skyrim (with mods) and i never had a BSOD and the whole thing about "Bethesda games being riddled with bugs" is a urban legend because it's not true at all ;)
Yes and no. To say it's an urban legend is to deny the existence of Fallout: New Vegas. Now granted they outsourced the development on that one but as publisher they were still responsible for the final product and making sure it had been properly tested before release.

qrcode

Jun 3, 2018
wth i disagree this useless button why dont you download some hentai game there you get Button to escape LOL
"Eternal Dread 2" did well on that one, so I expect this game at least could do it too. Besides that, are you DEV? (No offence)

Last edited:

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
I feel like this game is a character controller attached to some nice models at this point. Maybe let's come back in a few months and figure out if it's worth playing...

candy76041820

Jun 1, 2019
Well, the stiff and horrible Souls-like controls aside, this is at least a "game".

Last edited:

reducto

Apr 5, 2019
there is another game like this, kind of similar that was announced on steam. using DAz models in full 3D (like here, full 3D)

the combo-wombo idea was to make lots of fights and then having a sauna/harem/brothel house where all the girls will relax, with nudity and ...maybe more.

but as always, the Mc is supposed to be a female. soo yeah.. basically, it will end with standard sexy stuff, few limited (and badly made) lesbian stuff , or nothing at all other than the classic "game over/lose fight rape"

that one came out before, but the concept idea is the same. soo yeah, you can make a game like this and have sex in it. it depend where the devs go and wich audience they have on target.

as for here, they clearly target "kiddos with big daddy credit card" or "40yo virgins" XD
Hmm which game is that?

sadsadbear

Feb 5, 2018
I still play Skyrim (with mods) and i never had a BSOD and the whole thing about "Bethesda games being riddled with bugs" is a urban legend because it's not true at all ;)
I guess I spent too much time on Twitter because my sarcasm detector seems broken.

D-R

Jul 3, 2017
I guess I spent too much time on Twitter because my sarcasm detector seems broken.
It wasn't sarcasm, play WWE 2K20 and Kingdom Come Deliverance if you want to see games that are "REALLY" riddled with bugs.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
They forgot to mention the 0.12 test version (that you have to opt in to) adds in...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't have enough time to try uploading it today though.

Reactions: kenji322

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So there's now some nudity (see above), you have to turn it on every time you play from the mods section of the main menu. Also breast sliders and bounce. Levels give rewards now, including a girl.
She Will Punish Them 0.120 test -

Reactions: BaasB and force490

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
So there's now some nudity (see above), you have to turn it on every time you play from the mods section of the main menu. Also breast sliders and bounce. Levels give rewards now, including a girl.
She Will Punish Them 0.120 test -

you saved me some time ;-)

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
this game looks so cool and sexy and interesting - and CPU/GPU eating xD but what bothers me the most is that its not like "the last barbarian" which is similar style and even engine? but this one here has no sexual content :cry: if i just could grind my way through monsters and bosses via sex and seduction. THAT would be the cherry on the top.

Reactions: Bamzor
3.50 star(s) 24 Votes