3.50 star(s) 24 Votes

MrNone1

Dec 7, 2017
Quick hack to activate the built-in cheat menu. This is for v0.521 only.
Extract the zip, and drop the DLL file in "She Will Punish Them\She Will Punish Them_Data\Managed" replacing the existing one.

Once in game you can press "0" to open the cheat menu and "End" to close it. I have no idea why it's like that, but I can't be bothered to change it :)

Capture.PNG

Last edited:

c o g

Mar 16, 2018
Quick hack to activate the built-in cheat menu.
Extract the zip, and drop the DLL file in "She Will Punish Them\She Will Punish Them_Data\Managed" replacing the existing one.

Once in game you can press "0" to open the cheat menu and "End" to close it. I have no idea why it's like that, but I can't be bothered to change it :)

View attachment 983060
Thanks for this! UNLIMITED SPECIAL ATTACK makes combat less grindy and more fun!

Karakabra

Oct 1, 2017
Quick hack to activate the built-in cheat menu.

View attachment 983060
How working this?, is cheat engine required?, if I install your dll inside the Managed folder my game not launch (black screen), at least in v0.520

MrNone1

Dec 7, 2017
How working this?, is cheat engine required?, if I install your dll inside the Managed folder my game not launch (black screen), at least in v0.520
This is for 0.521 only. I edited my post to include that. Nothing else is required.

Karakabra

Oct 1, 2017
This is for 0.521 only. I edited my post to include that. Nothing else is required.
Solved, working perfectly in 0.521. Very useful your dll to avoid farming gold to get any expensive armors (25-30k gold). Thanks for the support.

guilmonex

Sep 9, 2018
The hitboxes are still crappy, and those two curl horns are still in reverse position.

Enchantments are still placeholders?

Carrying a key and try to "Change Bra" you will see a blank choice. If you click on that you will wear a key the bra slot, and can't be unequip.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Carrying a key and try to "Change Bra" you will see a blank choice...
They know about it, guess the previous equipping a key bug wasn't properly fixed. Think a lot of things like the extra weapon effects aren't working.

pajamapanda

May 10, 2020
Played hours of this game. Really fun time, highly recommend it. Some sexual content would be nice yet despite it's absence this is SO playable and really surprised me. Give it a shot at least the main character is gorgeous

guilmonex

Sep 9, 2018
They know about it, guess the previous equipping a key bug wasn't properly fixed. Think a lot of things like the extra weapon effects aren't working.
I see. Wish they improve the attack animation after all this time, swinging a super long sword and hit nothing within dagger range is not fun lol.

candy76041820

Jun 1, 2019
Reduced stun-lock duration.
Way to bring back 0.131 era.
I see. Wish they improve the attack animation after all this time, swinging a super long sword and hit nothing within dagger range is not fun lol.
How to use two-handed long swords:
0. Find somewhere in the open.
1. Attract enemies into a big group.
2. Run clockwise around the enemies. They should be forming a circle now.
3. While running, approach the group from tangent direction.
4. Swing your weapon once, then dodge-roll left (or left-front/left-back) immediately to avoid counter attacks.
5. Repeat 2-4 until nobody stands.

guilmonex

Sep 9, 2018
How to use two-handed long swords:
0. Find somewhere in the open.
1. Attract enemies into a big group.
2. Run clockwise around the enemies. They should be forming a circle now.
3. While running, approach the group from tangent direction.
4. Swing your weapon once, then dodge-roll left (or left-front/left-back) immediately to avoid counter attacks.
5. Repeat 2-4 until nobody stands.
I know what you mean, been doing that ever since.

Standing right in front of three pots and it only breaks the right most one is kind of silly. They choose to use dark souls animations but the hit box didn't match. Also, the hit box length won't change with those ultra greatswords.

baron1976

Apr 16, 2019

• Added basic settings.
  • Added keybinding.
  • Bug Fix: Ground texture bug on some maps.
  • Bug Fix: The inventory doesn't update during posing if you loot an item.
  • Bug Fix: Right-click on a key for transfer to personal storage, but instead it moves to the bra slot.
  • Bug Fix: When you trade with an NPC and then try to close the shop window, almost everything in the game freezes, and you cannot move.
  • Bug Fix: When pressing space in the shop, dodge roll sound is played

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
People seem upset about the rolling...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She Will Punish Them 0.530 Test Build - Part 1 - - Part 2 - - Part 3 -

Edit - Now added to the opening post.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 24 Votes