3.50 star(s) 24 Votes

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Until the fix the settings/screen resolution problem I personally consider this game broken. There again they did this some time ago, removed the settings which made it pretty much unplayable, then re-added them in the next patch.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
How do I heal or use health potions in combat? Nothing works, or im being a big idiot lol.

Karakabra

Oct 1, 2017
Didnt do anything. I tried keypad 1 and 2, the 1 and 2 above the keyboard, F keys and mouse buttons 1 and 2. And all the other things I could think of.
Your UI, down on the left, you should watch your health level (big bubble), and three little bubbles, the numbers into bubbles are the keys numbers, not how many pots you have. Keys 3 and 4.

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
less sex but lots of gameplay, it needs more sex and a better feeling by play the game, but for sure a game who deserves 4 stars. thx for share

jbk

Apr 4, 2017
Are there any game mechanics that help you deal with shield wielding enemies? I'm also not sure what shift does while in combat. It looks like a defensive stance but does nothing...

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Are there any game mechanics that help you deal with shield wielding enemies? I'm also not sure...
Shift is block. Apparently you have to time it, but it's not something I currently want to test out. Don't think there is anything that helps with attacking shields.

MoRkeL

Aug 31, 2017
So I think I have all the best equipment available and have grinded to the point where my minions are getting slaughtered, so I'm eagerly awaiting the next content update.

I currently have:
* Demon Slayer (66.2 dmg)
* Undead King Sword (59 dmg)
* Alluring Fantasy Chest Armour (34.2 def)
* Iron Round Shield (no def stats except against fire etc which is not relevant in this buikld yet?)
* Zealoth Blue Leggings (24.6 def)
* Alluring Fantasy Long Boots (26.3 def)
* Alirisia Red Bracers (26.6 def)

Does anyone have any higher level items or is that it for now?

Currently Level 39, $250k, 876 crystals, I don't see a further point in grinding until there is new stuff.

Shabur

Mar 12, 2018
After a few hours playing it seems that counter of minions and enemies became broken... It sad...

2021-01-07 17_20_18-Window.png

damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
How to get more gold in this game through cheating? Some people mention cheat engine, but how does it work..? It's a separate app for windows that i gotta download, yes? And then what..? Pardon for being a noob about this, but is there a quick tutorial available anywhere? Tried youtube, but it made no sense... I open the game process in CE but nothing happens... I try to search for (exact value): 23862F006C0 - but i get "invalid value"-error, even with the game process selected and 'all' under Memory Scan options... How do i locate the gold value..? EDIT: Solved it! Just open cheat engine > load the game process > fill in whatever gold value i have in 'value' and hit 'first scan' > then go in-game and buy something so the gold value will change > then write the new gold value in 'value' > then hit 'next scan' > double click the value that comes up and you can now change the value easily. :)

Naturally, i will enjoy this game without cheating first. :) I LOVE the fact that you can add implants to the girls! Awesome!

Last edited:

c o g

Mar 16, 2018
How to get more gold in this game through cheating? Some people mention cheat engine, but how does it work..? It's a separate app for windows that i gotta download, yes? And then what..? Pardon for being a noob about this, but is there a quick tutorial available anywhere? Tried youtube, but it made no sense... I open the game process in CE but nothing happens... I try to search for (exact value): 23862F006C0 - but i get "invalid value"-error, even with the game process selected and 'all' under Memory Scan options... How do i locate the gold value..? EDIT: Solved it! Just open cheat engine > load the game process > fill in whatever gold value i have in 'value' and hit 'first scan' > then go in-game and buy something so the gold value will change > then write the new gold value in 'value' > then hit 'next scan' > double click the value that comes up and you can now change the value easily. :)

Naturally, i will enjoy this game without cheating first. :) I LOVE the fact that you can add implants to the girls! Awesome!
You can do the same with CE to Level, Experience, Free Points, Vitality, Strength, Agility and Power (not to mention Gold and Crystal). If you set Vitality to a ridiculously high number, it seems your character will simply not die in combat - maybe it just takes a long long time for that to happen but it hasn't happened to my character yet, and she is simply donning crap armor for aesthetics.

MoRkeL

Aug 31, 2017
You can do the same with CE to Level, Experience, Free Points, Vitality, Strength, Agility and Power (not to mention Gold and Crystal). If you set Vitality to a ridiculously high number, it seems your character will simply not die in combat - maybe it just takes a long long time for that to happen but it hasn't happened to my character yet, and she is simply donning crap armor for aesthetics.
Are you able to let me know the location of the Save file to do this? The one linked earlier in the thread does not seem to be correct. That file exists, but any changes I make don't work.

3.50 star(s) 24 Votes